from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Moi - Sx/So or Sx/Sp?

Hi everyone. Some of you may know me, some may not. If not, feel free to ask any questions that you feel will help you understand/get to know me.

I've been wondering about my stacking .I know I'm extremely sx first, but I don't know about the second instinct. I was mostly set on So second, but have been questioning it... I don't know how to differentiate between extraversion vs social instinct, introversion vs self pres instinct - I think that could be a good thread in itself. I find that extraverted sp firsts are often the most introverted of their types, and introverted social firsts are the most extroverted of their types. Anywho, getting off track...

I do value being part of a collective - I feel happiest when I'm socially active and always have something to do with others. However, I am also very picky about whom I choose to engage with and I feel like this makes me come across more generally stand-offish at times with those I don't know.. As compared to So firsts who I think can ingratiate themselves and become "a part" of any group easily ... ?

I also find myself caring a lot more about a comfortable, clean environment that is stable than a lot of So lasts. Sp lasts are all flighty, self described "gypsies" that can not take care of their finances, etc to save their lives yet... as far as I know. I don't know if that's stacking related as much as maturity though. At some point we all have to settle down, right?

I dunno, I just can't disentangle my EIE traits from 3w4 traits from sx/sp or sx/so? What do you guys think?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl, you so sxe.

Nah but you seem(ed) more sx/so then sx/sp. Im So first and I do the things you describe, and im Sp last and can still handle my finances fine.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the replies guys what makes YOU an so last dolphin?

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha I guess that emphasis on raw charisma is flattering but I also think exaggerated then, if I am sx/so. I think I can be very charming if I chooae to and generally friendliness is my natural state but I do not necessarily relate to the descriptions of being a "revolutionary" out for social change and whatnot.. But yeah you know what from others' perspectives it is definitely sp that is weaker for me.

Johari
    Nohari