from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Moi - Sx/So or Sx/Sp?

Hi everyone. Some of you may know me, some may not. If not, feel free to ask any questions that you feel will help you understand/get to know me.

I've been wondering about my stacking .I know I'm extremely sx first, but I don't know about the second instinct. I was mostly set on So second, but have been questioning it... I don't know how to differentiate between extraversion vs social instinct, introversion vs self pres instinct - I think that could be a good thread in itself. I find that extraverted sp firsts are often the most introverted of their types, and introverted social firsts are the most extroverted of their types. Anywho, getting off track...

I do value being part of a collective - I feel happiest when I'm socially active and always have something to do with others. However, I am also very picky about whom I choose to engage with and I feel like this makes me come across more generally stand-offish at times with those I don't know.. As compared to So firsts who I think can ingratiate themselves and become "a part" of any group easily ... ?

I also find myself caring a lot more about a comfortable, clean environment that is stable than a lot of So lasts. Sp lasts are all flighty, self described "gypsies" that can not take care of their finances, etc to save their lives yet... as far as I know. I don't know if that's stacking related as much as maturity though. At some point we all have to settle down, right?

I dunno, I just can't disentangle my EIE traits from 3w4 traits from sx/sp or sx/so? What do you guys think?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl, you so sxe.

Nah but you seem(ed) more sx/so then sx/sp. Im So first and I do the things you describe, and im Sp last and can still handle my finances fine.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the replies guys what makes YOU an so last dolphin?

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha I guess that emphasis on raw charisma is flattering but I also think exaggerated then, if I am sx/so. I think I can be very charming if I chooae to and generally friendliness is my natural state but I do not necessarily relate to the descriptions of being a "revolutionary" out for social change and whatnot.. But yeah you know what from others' perspectives it is definitely sp that is weaker for me.

Johari
    Nohari