I've been waiting for this....
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty kills you. I've never liked the idea of beauty. It seems awful. So much social value gets attached to that word, when it's all just shit. A diversion..from real, ugly things like capitalist fucks getting their kicks stealing money from the poor, or fat fucks consuming the souls of slaughtered flesh at their local mcdonalds...Wall-street bankers brushing shoulders...it disgusts me..
Love is wanting someone to devour you. To consume your soul. The fucker that grabs you and tells you "I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch"...and you comply. That sounds fucked up...but I'm still trying to think of words for this. Fuck.
2. What are your most important values?
I have no values.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
God is relative.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War has always happened, and will continue to happen as long as sadistic fucks remain in power....waiting for their next hard-on so they can nuke the fuck out of some place and go back to fucking their secretaries. Impotent fucks.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Philosophy, spirituality and literature. I never have long conversations with anybody...noone fucking understands me.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I don't give a fuck.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
I do them when the need comes up, otherwise, I'm not checking up on that shit.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I'm reading Sartre right now. beyond that, I don't have to tell you shit..
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
A month ago. I fucking loved that bitch..
Seeing humanity crumble and fester in it's own wretched, disgusting fluids. Exposed for what it is. Carcasses, corpses...the darkest recesses of man exposed for all to see..bringing on a temporary catharsis.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
A fistfight, or in a shady motel. In the trunk of a fucking car...or tied up in someone's basement.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I'm stuck in my head.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I look at you, and I can see right through you...I know my shit.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I've pondered this...I guess I need motivation..a reason to live.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Story of my life....6 years ago, I was in my dad's van, with a gun cocked to my head...and I'm still here.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like people who I deem worthy of my respect, and who know their fucking place.
I hate spineless cowards.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I want someone to consume me. I want to feel pain. I haven't felt anything in so long...whip out the handcuffs bitch. I don't need a fucking safe word..
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I'd probably....leave them with my girlfriend and go out and try to bum a cigarette off somebody. Figure out where I'm gonna go next...The world's going to shit and it sickens me to bring a child into this fucked up world.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I'll give him shit for it.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Fuck society. I think deep down....people are broken, but they do all these fucked up things to each other. It's like they're in a lock, stuck in place, and they can't break out. They have all these complexes that just fuck them up, like poison. they're just trapped in these cycles. They don't know where the fuck they're going, but they're all looking for that next fix...a temporary catharsis. Society will eventually consume itself...
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I'm usually in deep thought so I don't notice them...