Thread: Cam Damage

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Cam Damage

NSFW. Beta ST So/Sp?

http://vimeo.com/89228993

Last edited by suedehead; 12-19-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so/sp looks .... but I don't get any Beta ST vibes.... I think she's LII or ILI.
    Last edited by Amber; 12-19-2014 at 02:32 PM.

TIM
    Ni-ILI 584 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know those tattoos. Tumblr famous.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ― Thucydides

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random q&a from her tumblr.

Can you please post a tutorial photo series on 'how to insert a tail'? love that tail you wear. just not sure how to do it!! thank you!!

…dude no. Also - If you can’t figure out how to shove a butt plug in your ass by utilizing common sense OR Google, you probably shouldn’t be using one.
    I just began dating a girl who's very much into the sub+dom relationship (her being the submissive one). I've never been in this type of position before, but I really want to please her. Do you have any tips or advice? Thank you.

This is kind of a SUPER general question, would you mind writing me off-anon so we could have a private conversation where you get more specific? If not, just write me again with more specific questions, or answer the stuffs below so we can start getting somewhere
    Questions i’d ask you (that you should ask her, if you don’t know the answer): has SHE been in this type of position/relationship before? do you (or does she) know what she is interested in as a submissive? do you know what she is looking for in a Dominant? is she purely interested in pain mixed with pleasure? or is she interested in obeying orders and things like domestic servitude as well? is she a masochist - that is, does she truly *enjoy* pain? are you even comfortable being in the Dominant, possibly sadist, position?
    sorry to ask so much - but D/s relationships are very serious business and require LOTS of communication between partners. it may seem silly to sit there just asking these type of questions up front, but it is important for the relationship and pretty necessary to learn about each others goals/wants.

sorry about that penis, i was more concerned with shaming the dude than with everyone else’s eyeballs. but seriously, guys. you sending unsolicited dick pics is the same as running up to a person in public and whipping your dick out at them. i’ve had that happen to me several times, too, and it’s fucked up. only send the dick if she asks for the dick

Is it wrong to indulge in sniffing of the hiney?

If you like sniffing butts, and as long as it’s consensual - sniff butts to your heart’s content, my friend.
    I don't mean to offend if you aren't but are you trans?

-if you have to start a statement with “I don’t mean to offend you..” You should probably stop right there.

-why would this be an offensive question anyway? As to say being trans is bad or offensive?
    -I am biologically female/was assigned female at birth (proper way to say this?), but I don’t identify solely with the female gender. I throughly enjoy androgyny.
    sometimes i kinda feel like i wanna bleach my butthole

other times i’m like nah we cool butthole, we cool
    Last edited by suedehead; 12-19-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se-LSI So/Sp.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe valuing and I'd take her to be an introvert