Thread: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Default What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/what...ur-personality

I had a surprising result:

France

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

India

You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.

Creepy-male

New Zealand

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

India

You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dubai

You are an individual who enjoys the finer things in life, and love to surround yourself with beautiful things. You have a deep appreciation for urban architecture, and thrive best in a city that gives you the highest of nightlife, cuisine, and entertainment. You believe life is to be enjoyed to the fullest, but have no problem working hard to obtain what you want. You in fact take pride in working hard, and like to climb in your career. Others would perhaps describe you as a modernist, who appreciates culture and diversity, but enjoys the comforts of a superbly decorated home and clean living space. You are an urban dweller and like to enjoy a city where others share your passion for hard work and fine living. There is a deeper side to you however, and you find meaning in conversation about fine art, travel, and culture.

why do they wanna send me to Dubai, you can find everything they describe where I already am -- plus at least 2x more intensive and modern (multi)cultural life, I guess.

Last edited by Amber; 12-11-2014 at 10:50 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

France. I think it's probably the token European location so it's alright.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Brazil

You are an adventure enthusiast, who likes to party, and enjoy a wild night out. You appreciate a culture with a vivacious lifestyle. You are drawn to warm climates, and love being near the water. Sitting at home is not your style. You'd rather be doing something active or walk around the city with friends. You are fed by good conversation and have a strong personality. Your motto in life is, "Life is for living" and in Brazil you are surrounded by others who share your passion.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also got New Zealand

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Creepy-hkkmr

No not dubai

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Brazil

Heh, Rio has been my ideal place on earth since I was like 5.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

France

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

North Korea

You are an independent spirit who lives by the philosophy of total self-reliance. You thrive on discipline and a strict personal regime which you adhere to fanatically. Others would perhaps describe your living arrangements as spartan and may comment on your modesty and simplicity. You guard your personal life dearly, giving you an aura of secrecy which makes you seem unknowable and mysterious. You are drawn to architecture which has a modernist, functionalist style, and have a keen appreciation for art which glorifies great individuals, particularly leaders.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I got India first but took again changing one answer and got France.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

India
    India
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iceland

(how do I put the image here, it was of the Northern Lights or something).

You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are an adventure enthusiast, who likes to party, and enjoy a wild night out. You appreciate a culture with a vivacious lifestyle. You are drawn to warm climates, and love being near the water. Sitting at home is not your style. You'd rather be doing something active or walk around the city with friends. You are fed by good conversation and have a strong personality. Your motto in life is, "Life is for living" and in Brazil you are surrounded by others who share your passion.

My result is France, but I think that the characteristics given for this country doesn't fit my personality.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iceland

You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.

New Zealand

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got France.

I wanted Iceland.

TIM
    α-ω
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucky me, I got what I hoped for

New Zealand

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

after changing a couple of answers I got

New Zealand

which is fine too.
    "The spirit of resistance to government
    is so valuable on certain occasions,
    that I wish it to be always kept alive.
    It will often be exercised when wrong
    but better so than not to be exercised at all.
    I like a little rebellion now and then.
    It is like a storm in the atmosphere."
    Thomas Jefferson