Thread: Thomas Sowell

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Yes, exactly lol.
    It only just now occurs to me to ask this, but, what type do you think Thomas Sowell is?
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-29-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I mean it would be Ni making the connections, but I'm trying to say that this simple rut way of doing things is more what I see Se types doing; not what I see Ni ego types doing.
    Well... what do you see them doing, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Good question. I'm trying to type him now. Some Te-EXTj; I used to be inclined towards <ESTj, but now I'm not so sure.
    That Frances Fox Piven debate is a great example of Extravert-Rational temperament, yeah. Energy all over the place.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably Gamma NT creative function subtype maybe LII-Ne but I doubt it. John Carmack liked him (or at least his ideas).

He seems pretty cool, but kind of hard for me to understand. A lot of LIE-Ni are hard for me to understand, a lot of the things they say don't make much sense to me. Ben Shapiro is Te-base and he can be very hard for me to understand (LSE are generally hard for me to understand). Ilana Mercer's type is ILE-Ti [EDIT: LIE-Ni] and her writing is easier for me to understand (but her accent makes her kind of hard to understand when she speaks), she's pretty cool. Unusually for ILE-Ti, she mentions qualities about people themselves frequently, she pays attention to people and makes her preferences pretty clear. She seems to change her mind about things quite frequently.

ILI-Te are usually easy for me to understand, LII-Ti and LSI of both subtypes kind of hard. IEE and EIE kind of vary, but I generally find them easier to understand than LIE-Ni. I like LIE ok but they're not always easy to understand, their preferences are usually clear to me though but their explanations are not.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-04-2023 at 06:50 PM. Reason: realized a while back that ilana mercer's type was lie-ni not ile-ti.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.