Thread: Ti creative vs Te creative

Default Ti creative vs Te creative

in line with this thread ->http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...light=creative, I was wondering about the differences between creative Ti and Te.

If you take Te to be matter, and Ti, material relations, then Ti creative would be about changing material relationships, bringing some matter closer together and pushing others away. Te creative would be changing matter itself, adjusting its physical qualities but leaving its relationships intact. Is this correct?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteButterfly View Post
    matter, material relations
    Te is method
    Ti is logical structure
    Neither is about matter.

Thx for the low hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chen Duxiu View Post
    And in English?

For me, you're confuing physics with some mumbo jumbo.
    *cough* sorry

ok in real terms, ti creative might be like calling yourself a doctor when you only have a bach biology degree. you link up the two by finding a similarity between what doctors do and what biologists do. so you create a new material relationship.

te creative might be like accepting that someone is a doctor, but changing their work itself, making it more efficient, in line with the "ideal" of doctor. sort of the opposite of Ti, the material relationship is taken for granted, and then the material form is adjusted to be in line with that.
    Last edited by ConcreteButterfly; 12-05-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    Te is method
    Ti is logical structure
    Neither is about matter.

Thx for the low hanging fruit.
    i got matter from socionics wiki, it described te = matter, fe = energy, ne = time, and se = space. it's a simplification for sure but still useful imo

In real world 'biology degree' = PhD.

?
    i meant bach biology degree. in any case not an MD

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx for all the fish.

Cool with me. My point still stands, ie., I do no see the reason myself as to why I would want to 'change' certain, say, characteristics. A spade is a spade, and no matter how many times I emphasise that there is a more efficient way of calling a spade a spade, a spade is going to remain a spade.

Of course, I may as well didn't get the point you wanted to communicate.
    im bad at explaining things lol
    and its just my opinion, of course

anyway i see te creatives taking one thing and using it in another way, like they'd use a spade to hammer in a nail. is it still a spade to them ? i think te creatives accept a particular definiton of something and then change its actions to be in line with that, but the definition could be really different to what most people think of it as

Thx for all the fish.
    sure

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te creative - "As a matter of fact, yes blah blah" "Im not sure thats entirely correct, blah blah"
    TI creative - "Ha, this motherfucker right here is a genius!" "No, he's an idiot. 'Blah blah is blah blah blah'. Are you serious?"
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got matter from socionics wiki, it described te = matter, fe = energy, ne = time, and se = space.
    Have it considered that it might be wrong?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Have it considered that it might be wrong?
    have i you mean? yes of course, i dont take it as fact, it's just one of looking at it.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have i you mean? yes of course, i dont take it as fact, it's just one of looking at it.
    Yes, you, I am sorry. I was not not fully awake at the time

It sounded like Wikisocion is a reliable, "true Socionics" source. I don't think "matter" is a better way of looking at it than the five elements metaphors. It does not make intuitive sense, even, since Te is a Dynamic IE. I would have understood if we were talking about Se...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What is meant by"matter"?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te is method
    Ti is logical structure
    Neither is about matter.
    Agree with your conclusion, just Te cannot be method since Te is empirical, while method is not, it is a priori. True, Te block (Te + Pi) make types methodical, not Te alone.

If you need a word, just use "fact"; "experience" is good, too, just too generic and can apply to other Bodies functions as well, one way or another, IMO. Fact is the least ambiguous and the closest it can get to what Te processes, as far as I can tell.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with your conclusion, just Te cannot be method since Te is empirical, while method is not, it is a priori. True, Te block (Te + Pi) make types methodical, not Te alone.

If you need a word, just use "fact"; "experience" is good, too, just too generic and can apply to other Bodies functions as well, one way or another, IMO. Fact is the least ambiguous and the closest it can get to what Te processes, as far as I can tell.
    I think that empiricism is just method of choice of Te, because it is the clear methodology of achieving knowledge, as apposed to "theorycrafting" which is not procedural.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that empiricism is just method of choice of Te, because it is the clear methodology of achieving knowledge, as apposed to "theorycrafting" which is not procedural.
    Right, just you don't care about what method of knowledge Te types prefer, but what notion could closely present Te itself. That of yours is merely an arbitrary choice. Why then don't you use other stereotypical traits of Te types, say "efficiency"?...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Te creative - "As a matter of fact, yes blah blah" "Im not sure thats entirely correct, blah blah"
    TI creative - "Ha, this motherfucker right here is a genius!" "No, he's an idiot. 'Blah blah is blah blah blah'. Are you serious?"
    Oh no that makes me Te creative...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, just you don't care about what method of knowledge Te types prefer, but what notion could closely present Te itself. That of yours is merely an arbitrary choice. Why then don't you use other stereotypical traits of Te types, say "efficiency"?...
    You are probably right. I can't be arsed to really think about relationship between Te vision and empiricism. Now you know why was thanking for the low hanging fruit.