and LSE sx/so 8w7 for Kathrine

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII-Fi 4w5 sp/so

My list crushes their type lists like Godzilla stepping on a car. The Fauvre's descriptions for each variant/type are so general that any half-way decent typologer could pass for a social five applying their "expert" description for social five. it's just window dressing.

the Fauvres never laid any actual foundation-in-physical reality for the tritype concept. Trifix was Ichazo's throwaway concept.... the fauvre's descritpions are really vague, you just take a generality from each type and bundle it together. "873 is a power-driven, adventurous and ambitious type." It had marketing potential because it gave people a way to justify their own mistypings. The downside is you even have nines coming away believing they are triple assertives. In the end, the fauvre's tritype concept really took the culture of mistyping to a whole new level...it set off a mistyping explosion at typologycentral and personalitycafe.

It's best to think of trifix as an aesthetic application....basically, there's no problem that it needs to solve. My stackemup typology 2500+ enneagram list shows that you can come out with a valid breakdown of every type, wing and stack without any problem. Trifix and other aesthetic applications only become necessary if the breakdown for each type, wing and stack is invalid. If it can be broken down and arranged without having to create a thousand+ new personality types, then the creation of a thousand+ new personality types via the use of tritype has no basis in reality.

I only wind up with differences in socionics types. Once both my enneagram list is entirely merged with the only valid VI + common sense templates for each socionics types, to produce the first ever comprehensive structurally/logically/conceptually flawless enneagram-socionics exemplars list, it will also show that there was never a problem in the first place which required the need for a concept like trifix. The death of tritype is on its way.

(note, I was doing some work earlier on the 8w9 list and the so/sx, sp/so, sp/sx 8w9 sections disappeared....LiveJournal is doing maintenance so it posted a warning about formatting errors....so those sections disappeared but will reappear after the maintenance is over...)
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 08-08-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i imagine godzilla stepping on a car gives off a really satisfying crunch

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

David Fauvre - EII 4w5