Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Nelly Kim Furtado

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nelly Kim Furtado

Nelly Furtado: EIE-Fe

“ . . . Baby, don't believe it, oh, it's in your eyes / I can see the weakness / You don't have to hide / I can take you under, under my wing / 'Cause your voice gives me a song that I love to sing / Baby, they’ll build you up only to tear you down / Don't give up / Baby, don't believe it, baby, don't believe it /Baby, they’ll build you up only to tear you down / Baby, don't believe it, baby, don't believe it / Oh, it's good for nothing . . . Put your heart in my hands and I won't hurt you / Put your heart in my hands, I promise not to / Put your heart in my hands, I'll lift you up, you'll fly away / Fly away, lift you up / I'll never build you up only to tear you down / Don't give up / Baby, don't believe it, oh, it's good for nothing . . . I'll never build you up only to tear you down / Baby, just believe it, baby just believe it, oh it's good for something / I'll never build you up only to tear you down / Oh, it's good for nothing / Oh, I love you the way you are.”

“It's getting so lonely inside this bed / Don't know if I should lick my wounds or say woe is me instead / And there's an aching inside my head / It's telling me, ‘You’re better off alone’ . . . I say follow me, follow me, follow me down, down, down, down ‘til you see all my dreams / Not everything in this magical world is quite what it seems // I looked above the other day / ‘Cause I think I'm good and ready for a change / I live my life by the moon / If it's high, play it low; if it's harvest, go slow; and if it's full, then go . . . I'm searching for things that I just cannot see / Why don't you, don't you, don't you come and be with me? / I pretend to be cool with me, want to believe/That I can do it on my own without my heart on my sleeve / I'm running, I'm running, catch up with me life / Where is the love that I'm looking to find? / It's all in me, can't you see, why can't you, why can't you see it's all in me . . . Where is your logic? / Who do you need? / Where can you turn in your delicate time of need? / Follow me down, follow me down, down, down; I do not need, I do not need nobody . . . Where is your logic? / Who do you need? / Where can you turn . . . ?”

“Talking to the mirror again, but it's not listening / I'm cleaning my dirty mind like a toilet, but it won't give in / I'm drinking spirits in the hopes that I will find myself one / All I can rectify is that the party's just begun . . . I feel like falling asleep and never waking up / It's not that my glass is empty, but I need another cup / When all of the doors around me just shut one by one / I feel like falling asleep, but the party's just begun . . . Shaky, shaky steps in the middle of the day / A fire in my path and a cool decay / Of limbs and tooth under my skin / Oh, freedom, where do I begin? / I'm changing my inflection and how I say the words / Maybe it will sound like something they've never heard / Oh, the death of the party / I picked up the chalice of malice/And drank till I was full, I drank till I was full . . . You can't unfake the very fake / You cannot fuel without a tank . . . Party's just begun . . .”

" . . . [Assume I'm Russian because of my name] / Shove away my [(75%) Romanian] ethnicity / Burn every notion that I may have a flame inside to fight/And say just what is on my mind/Without offending your might / ‘Cause this life is too short to live it just for you / But when you feel so powerless, what are you gonna do? / So say what you want . . . Hey you, the one, the one outside, are you ever gonna get in, get in? / Hey you, the one that don’t fit in, how ya, how ya gonna get in? / Hey you, the one outside, are you ever gonna get in with your broken teeth, broken jaw, broken mojo? / Yeah, this life is too short to live it just for you / But when you feel so powerless, what are you gonna do? . . .”

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think she's already been granted a holy thread here.

She ain't Fe. I type her LSI-Ti or SLI.

Not a huge fan of her music, but there's smth. magnetizing in her look .... E 1w2 sx/sp perhaps ...?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh lol I read Hero's whole post afterwards.

why does it seem that everything he posts has to turn into an echo of his personal "tragedy", god be with him.