Thread: Member Questionnaire (Victoria)

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Post Member Questionnaire (Victoria)

Hi guys! I literally made this account just to figure this out, Iīm having a lot of troubles identifying my type since I have problems with '''evaluating''' myself objectively no matter how hard I try which is frustrating me a lot... Oh and english is not my native language so Iīm sorry for any grammar mistakes! Iīll try to express myself the best I can. Okay here we go:

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is an attribute you find in something/someone that you find pleasing through your 5 senses, itīs 100% a subjective thing, the concept of beauty and what we find beautiful differs on every individual. I think people can find beauty in physical things as much as in ideas and non-physical things, itīs just something that pleases your mind in some way. Although on a more personal note, Iīm more inclined to apply the deffinition of 'beauty' on physical things, something that pleases my senses.

Damn I donīt know how to define love, itīs just a really big concept to me. I find it hard to define things in general, I spent like 5 minutes trying to define beauty... When I think about love what comes to my mind are just images of people I love. Friends, family... I guess everyone can find their own definition of love when thinking about the things/people they love the most, and the feeling they get when they do that, thatīs love. All I know is that love is selfless.

What are your most important values?

Independency, open-mindness, honesty, self-confidence, willpower, wisdom, to live life to the fullest

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I kind of agree with buddhism and the buddhism wisdom, but thatīs it. I donīt believe in organized religion or in church
    or in praying to someone/something up there or in any rituals. If it doesnīt make sense, it doesnīt make sense.
    Iīm most likely an atheist, however I believe in the universe and its energy that works in some way, I believe that there are things that come from a kind of '''higher power''' (not from a god), things that are just too large for us humans to comprehend and that are beyond us. I guess I believe in things but at the same time I mistrust them, thatīs the best way to put it.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Bullshit. Just pure bullshit. Power itīs just a poisonous illusion that only exists in humans minds, and it can be one of the worst things to happen to humanity in the wrong hands, which is what always happens.
    War is just useless, it only brings death and pain, nothing good ever comes from it. Same with militaries. I only believe in war and riots when itīs because injustice and oppresion, and people have no other choice than to fight back.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Life in general, experiences, current world problems, curious things that apparently have no explanation, feelings, etc etc

Iīm interested in traveling, experiencing things, knowing the world, experiencing the world, new experiences, psychology, the world in general, people, social justice, making the world a better place in some way, dancing, painting, expanding my mind, having fun, etc
    Iīm interested in those things because I just am? I think theyīre rewarding things to do.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Iīm interested in how the body works, how the brain works, so not much in actual health but I do am interested in medicine, I even wanted to
    be a neurologist
    And Iīm not really focused on my body if it isnīt for I donīt know, pleasing my 5 senses I guess? Iīm not very health focused...

What do you think of daily chores?

Ahhhhhhhhh theyīre boring as f*ck though Iīm so used to do them that itīs like breathing, I just get over them as quickly as possible (if Iīm in the mood)
    What I procastinate like crazy are bigger things like cleaning entire rooms (such as MY room which is a complete mess)

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Iīm not that much of a reader so the few books Iīve read are really mainstream like Harry Potter and stuff like that
    Iīve also read The Da Vinci Code, a lot of Agatha Christie, Sputnik Sweetheart from Haruki Murakami, and I really really liked them

Films I enjoyed: Uhmmmm Batman's Trilogy, Disney movies, I also enjoy thriller/suspense movies a lot, well damn thatīs all that comes to my mind right now

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cruelty of every kind, injustice, anger, helplessness, frustration.
    Also literally every time I see a person crying, my eyes automatically fill with water. Automatically. Itīs so weird and I canīt help it, it happens specially when watching movies and suddenly a person starts tearing up and I canīt help to start tearing up too, donīt know whats up with that...
    I donīt usually cry for things that are happening to me, but I do when things are happening to other people

And Iīm very quick to smile in general, it takes almost nothing to make me smile, I laugh a lot... so yep

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

With my friends I guess? with people I actually like?

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

When I was younger, I
    'wore my heart on my sleeve' almost too much... and since I cried
    really easily and in front of everyone without giving a damn I guess thatīs what people saw as my weaknesses, that I was TOO sensitive. Now Iīve become a lot more rational and itīs impossible to catch me crying in public unless weīre watching something sad and someone starts crying
    Also people notice a lot (specially my mom) my lack of organization and autodiscipline and the fact that I canīt force myself to do anything I donīt really want to do even if itīll reward me in the future

What I dislike about myself... I can be too impulsive sometimes, and harsh, and I need people's approval too much and I can be very self conscious and hard on myself, I can be irrational and stubborn and sometimes I argue just for the sake of it and it drains people, and I always feel like I donīt do enough for the people I care about, also I can be too extremist and have a black or white way of thinking

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People think I express myself really well and that Iīm entertaining

And what I like about myself... uhmmm Iīm very optimist, I work well under stress, I always find the way to get over problems, I trust myself a lot and I always think Iīll do well in whatever I have to do

In what areas of your life would you like help?

In organizing my thoughts, I always have to write them down to understand everything better. Also I overthink a lot sometimes, like I cant shut off my mind, itīs always on and thinking and analyzing everything and itīs tiring.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Omg this entire year actually, I had to decide what career I wanted to do and I didnīt know and I felt lost and I ended up doing nothing and I spent too much time in my house and the lack of activity and feeling like I had no goals and no purpose almost drives me crazy

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I dislike people who doesnt give two shits about the world we live in, cruel, offensive, disrespectful, agressive, extremely selfish, judgmental, biased, discriminative, hurtful, mean, extremely irrational people. people who doesnīt believe in equality and in free-will to be whatever you want to be and to express yourself. people addicted to get what they want no matter the costs. etc

And to make it short I do like the opposite of those kinds of people!

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Iīm not very focused on that in this moment of my life. And a travelling friend sums pretty much what I want in a partner

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I donīt believe in anything too strongly so... it wouldnīt really bother me. Iīd discuss it just for the sake of it since I enjoy this kind of talks and discussing things in general and knowing how other people see things but thatīs it because thereīs actually no point in discussing it, we are all different and we have all experienced different things that led us to believe what we believe and to think what we think about life. Iīd also try to explain my point of view so he/she can also understand that there are other ways to see it

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I guess I just love people as a whole but I struggle with individuals, and a prevalent social problem? Discrimination, inequality of all kinds.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I just have to like the person and enjoy their company, gradually if the person also likes me and we click weīll eventually become friends
    With my group of friends I behave... happily? I try to make everything fun.

How do you behave around strangers?

It depends on the 'vibe' that that person gives me, itīs something very irrational maybe but I try to get to know what kind of person they are, and behave accordingly. I usually trust that 'vibe' that I sense

I know itīs really hard to determinate someone's type out of a simple questionnaire but I just wanted to give it a try! Please tell me what you think!
    Last edited by Victoria1; 11-29-2014 at 12:14 PM.