Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: What's My Type? (Questionnaire + Pictures Included)

  1. #1
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default What's My Type? (Questionnaire + Pictures Included)

    -deleted pics-

    What is beauty? What is love?

    This is a hard question to answer. There is beauty is just about everything if you're willing to look hard enough. Beauty is subjective. Love is something that cannot be translated into words.


    What are your most important values?

    To live a meaningful life, to help others, and to not take life so seriously.

    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

    Yes, I do have spiritual and religious beliefs. I believe in a higher power. I believe I have been saved by this higher power plenty of times. I've had plenty of cases of sleep paralysis and believe them to be prophetic and spiritual.


    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

    War and militaries are things that cause a lot of trauma and despair in the world. Power is an illusion.


    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

    Long conversations: MBTI, menial daily occurrences, experiences, future plans, the meaning of life

    Interests: The meaning of life, going out to eat (lol), Socionics/MBTI, watching documentaries, movies, books, sketching, poetry, cooking


    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

    Yes, I am interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic. I am pretty focused on my body but I wouldn't call myself a complete health nut.


    What do you think of daily chores?

    B-O-R-I-N-G! And not a priority to me unless there's someone coming over or I feel in the mood to clean things up. It's better if there's loud music and someone else to clean with you.


    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

    Books: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Anything by Roald Dahl, & more..
    Movies: Memoirs of a Geisha, Leon The Professional, Frozen (!), many, many more..


    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

    Cry: Plenty of things.. Sad movies, sad stories, love, anger.. All that emotional stuff!
    Smile: Love, happiness, funny jokes, animals, helping others and doing meaningful work


    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

    In my bed, lol. Or, wherever, as long as I am with my lover.


    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

    Constant job hopping, bored easily, bad with meaningless and menial work.. (Tried an accounting office job.. Did not work out).
    I dislike how I constantly seek the approval and acceptance of others, and toss what I'd like to do for myself aside if I do not get their approval. I also dislike how much I zone out all the time.



    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

    My strengths are that I am a sweet person always willing to listen to others and help them with their issues by finding solutions for them. I always search for the strengths I see in others and let them know about it to help boost their confidence. I also have a great ability to work at fast-paced and active jobs.

    What I like about myself is how much I crave to do work which is meaningful and which helps others (which can also be a downfall at times) I like how I am able to pinpoint the good in others quite easily. I also like how creative and goofy I can be, I love to make others laugh and smile.



    In what areas of your life would you like help?

    Pursuing things and motivation . Also, some organization skills.


    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

    Yes. I would just zone out and hide away, but also think of ways to get myself out of it..


    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

    Like: Open-mindedness, goofiness, friendliness, respect, sweet, happy, and positive
    Dislike: Rude, un-emotionless, non-open, cold, strict, too much logic with no feels

    I get along with pretty much anyone, even if they exhibit qualities that fall into the dislikes.



    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

    Romance and sex are just what they are.. It can't be translated to words.. They are filled with emotions.

    My current partner is an ISTp. So, whatever an ISTp has got to offer.



    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

    My main concerns would be their future.. I would be afraid that they might get bullied or end up hanging out with the wrong crowd.. I want my child to be happy, strong, and confident. I would also be extremely concerned with their health and their looks, making sure they live a healthy lifestyle.


    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

    Inward: *Dem Untranslatable Feels*
    Outward: Politely state my opinions but understand and respect theirs and don't see any point in arguing about it



    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

    My relationship to society doesn't feel that strong.. I see everyone as an individual, all very interesting. What I consider to be a prevalent social problem is mental health. Rates of depression/anxiety, etc are extremely high and it seems that it has been caused by the structure of the modern world.


    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

    I'm not picky with my friends.. As long as they're nice people I consider them as a friend. I behave pretty social and goofy with them.


    How do you behave around strangers?
    Kind of awkward.. Probably because I was a sheltered child. I try to be nice and sweet.


    Omg this took longer than expected!~
    Last edited by Pink; 11-27-2014 at 03:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    This pretty and refreshing face VIs Alpha SF ...with SEE coming next as an alternative.

    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

    Like: Open-mindedness, goofiness, friendliness, respect, sweet, happy, and positive
    Dislike: Rude, un-emotionless, non-open, cold, strict, too much logic with no feels

    Passionate type quite surely ...you're supposed to find I_Ts haaaawt.

  3. #3
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI possibbly SEE and IEE.

  4. #4
    Esaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    This pretty and refreshing face VIs Alpha SF
    Particularly that sculpted configuration of lower face muscles that supposed to be a sexy smile I guess, but expresses nothing but effort?
    I would think Fe ego would not abuse the expressive medium so.

    @Pink Not that you are not pretty and all.

  5. #5
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    This pretty and refreshing face VIs Alpha SF ...with SEE coming next as an alternative.

    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

    Like: Open-mindedness, goofiness, friendliness, respect, sweet, happy, and positive
    Dislike: Rude, un-emotionless, non-open, cold, strict, too much logic with no feels

    Passionate type quite surely ...you're supposed to find I_Ts haaaawt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SEI possibbly SEE and IEE.
    Thank you both so very much for your input!



    Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    Particularly that sculpted configuration of lower face muscles that supposed to be a sexy smile I guess, but expresses nothing but effort?
    I would think Fe ego would not abuse the expressive medium so.

    @Pink Not that you are not pretty and all.
    Interesting. Yes, I agree, my smile is pretty forced . I'm debating either IEE or EII for myself. Thanks for the input .

  6. #6
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Most likely SEI maybe ESE. Delta NF is also possible especially IEE.

    From what you've written it seems pretty clear that you're valuing Ne/Si over Ni/Se. Te/Fi vs Ti/Fe is not so clear but in general I get a more Fe oriented and sensoric vibe but it's just a questionnaire.

  7. #7
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Most likely SEI maybe ESE. Delta NF is also possible especially IEE.

    From what you've written it seems pretty clear that you're valuing Ne/Si over Ni/Se. Te/Fi vs Ti/Fe is not so clear but in general I get a more Fe oriented and sensoric vibe but it's just a questionnaire.
    Ahh yes, you guys are bringing up all the types I've considered . I've had others swear to me as well that I'm very Fe-oriented, but it could be because I'm surrounded by Fe family members. I've scored a lot as ESFj and ENFp in the Socionics test. I relate to both TBH.

    Thank you @DaftPunk for your input. It's greatly appreciated =]

  8. #8
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi creative is possible ...but the op doesn't really look Ij. Most things in the Q-nnaire signal an Extroverted Feeling type.


    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

    Books: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Anything by Roald Dahl, & more..
    Movies: Memoirs of a Geisha, Leon The Professional, Frozen (!), many, many more..


    What exactly do you like about Memoirs of a Geisha (apart from the main actor ) ?

  9. #9
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Fi creative is possible ...but the op doesn't really look Ij. Most things in the Q-nnaire signal an Extroverted Feeling type.


    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

    Books: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Anything by Roald Dahl, & more..
    Movies: Memoirs of a Geisha, Leon The Professional, Frozen (!), many, many more..


    What exactly do you like about Memoirs of a Geisha (apart from the main actor ) ?
    What I enjoyed about Memoirs of a Geisha was mainly the cultural aspect of it. I find most foreign things very intriguing and interesting and find myself researching about various cultures and tribes that are not well known.

    The main reasons I am hesitant to type myself as ESFj or ISFp are based on the facts that I am very disorganized and scatterbrained.. And those types are "supposed" to enjoy accounting and finances..

    I find serving jobs/bartending to be the best fit for me. I couldn't even handle retail because of the competitive environment and I felt as if I was tricking customers into buying things which made me feel terrible. I like team oriented work.

    Sorry for blabbering so much! Hopefully this information would make it easier to type me xD

  10. #10
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    What I enjoyed about Memoirs of a Geisha was mainly the cultural aspect of it. I find most foreign things very intriguing and interesting and find myself researching about various cultures and tribes that are not well known.

    The main reasons I am hesitant to type myself as ESFj or ISFp are based on the facts that I am very disorganized and scatterbrained.. And those types are "supposed" to enjoy accounting and finances..

    I find serving jobs/bartending to be the best fit for me. I couldn't even handle retail because of the competitive environment and I felt as if I was tricking customers into buying things which made me feel terrible. I like team oriented work.

    Sorry for blabbering so much! Hopefully this information would make it easier to type me xD
    Most answers you got were straightforward without any reasoning behind it you never really asked why you were typed that way. Also you're answers in the questionnairy were pretty to the point combined with some emotions.

    The alpha SF I know are very bad in accounting and finances. An ESE I know handles these things because she is kind of dutiful but she doesn't handle it easy and she makes constantly sorrow over this even though there is no real reason for it.

    I don't see a reason why waiter / bartender should not be a good fit for an Alpha SF.

  11. #11
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Most answers you got were straightforward without any reasoning behind it you never really asked why you were typed that way. Also you're answers in the questionnairy were pretty to the point combined with some emotions.

    The alpha SF I know are very bad in accounting and finances. An ESE I know handles these things because she is kind of dutiful but she doesn't handle it easy and she makes constantly sorrow over this even though there is no real reason for it.

    I don't see a reason why waiter / bartender should not be a good fit for an Alpha SF.
    I agree with this. Depends on an ESE probably, but I know a few who hate any sort of competitive corporal jobs and just want to work in service industry (anything involving people, so they can talk all day long).. They usually suck with money and finances, at work and in private (shopping addicts) and many of them prefer to be stay at home moms.

  12. #12
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Most answers you got were straightforward without any reasoning behind it you never really asked why you were typed that way. Also you're answers in the questionnairy were pretty to the point combined with some emotions.

    The alpha SF I know are very bad in accounting and finances. An ESE I know handles these things because she is kind of dutiful but she doesn't handle it easy and she makes constantly sorrow over this even though there is no real reason for it.

    I don't see a reason why waiter / bartender should not be a good fit for an Alpha SF.
    Hm, I did question their reasoning, but I kept it to myself because I already felt that it was enough that they went out of their way to even reply to this.

    It seems alpha SF is probably most likely.. I wouldn't consider myself to be extremely social though, I'm pretty awkward and I don't feel the need to talk to others all day. So probably SEI.

  13. #13
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESE, SEI, SEE, IEE, EIE

    I can see these types. Want to know your cog style eventually.

  14. #14
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    can't access the new sexy pics

  15. #15
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Pink i finally had a chance to read your questionnaire...i resonate a lot with the majority of your answers (nothing we didn't already know though, from the chatbox, right? ).

    I want to also share that I too had a very memorable sleep paralysis incident in adolescence when i heard my maternal grandmother speak to me. Among some other thing, she said everythng was going to be ok. At that time i was going through a lot of angst, anxiety, and uncertainty, and it was an incredibly meaningful experience that affected me profoundly.

    My grandparents all passed before i was born. The thought also had crossed my mind, as with you, that perhaps the sleep paralysis may have been a way for her spirit to communicate with me. It was actually kind of scary when it happened, but i couldn't yell, scream, or move. However her voice was so serene and comforting.

    The rational/medical side of me wants to say, oh it was just an auditory hallucination that happens during sleep paralysis, but the spiritual side of me can't deny the above.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  16. #16
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    @Pink i finally had a chance to read your questionnaire...i resonate a lot with the majority of your answers (nothing we didn't already know though, from the chatbox, right? ).

    I want to also share that I too had a very memorable sleep paralysis incident in adolescence when i heard my maternal grandmother speak to me. Among some other thing, she said everythng was going to be ok. At that time i was going through a lot of angst, anxiety, and uncertainty, and it was an incredibly meaningful experience that affected me profoundly.

    My grandparents all passed before i was born. The thought also had crossed my mind, as with you, that perhaps the sleep paralysis may have been a way for her spirit to communicate with me. It was actually kind of scary when it happened, but i couldn't yell, scream, or move. However her voice was so serene and comforting.

    The rational/medical side of me wants to say, oh it was just an auditory hallucination that happens during sleep paralysis, but the spiritual side of me can't deny the above.
    Ah, yes! @Suz you also said that in the past you believed yourself to be an IEE, right?

    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with sleep paralysis. There are just some occurrences that science cannot explain.. I also refuse to believe that what you see and hear are simply just "hallucinations" produced by your brain. A lot of the studies regarding sleep paralysis are quite flawed as well.

    Your experience sounds absolutely lovely.. She is watching over you, and I bet wherever she is, she's extremely proud . Has your maternal grandmother communicated with you again since then? This also reminds me a lot of a story that a friend of mine told me. She said that when she was about 3 years old, she also communicated with her deceased grandfather.. Interesting, interesting stuff!

    I've also seen ghosts in the past when I was younger. Have you ever experienced this? I remember even communicating and talking to a young ghost boy. They definitely weren't hallucinations. There's something much bigger out there.. That is just something that cannot be denied.

    We're also a lot more spiritually powerful than we realize. Sometimes, I can just "feel" if someone is attacking me with negative energies and thoughts. I'll get a strange and painful vibration throughout my body. Even having negative emotions can attract entities that feed on that. I've seen this in a sleep paralysis.

    I was extremely stressed this one time, there was so much anxiety and worry. That same night, I had a sleep paralysis (This was my first episode in months). I saw a beautiful woman dressed in red. She was extremely seductive and beautiful. She proceeded to take me around the cosmos.. Then all of a sudden her beautiful face morphed into something so ugly and terrifying beyond belief and she started to attack me. It felt as if she was trying to take dominance over my physical body, choking me at the throat. I was gagging and was in so much pain. Immediately, I cried out for help through prayers, asking "God, please help me, please help me." Right after I asked for that help, a large white light hit my chest and destroyed her and then I was free from the sleep paralysis. I was still gagging after that.

    Sorry for all of this rambling, ah! But yes, when you truly experience sleep paralysis, it's just so hard for the spiritual side to believe that it only comes down to you, and your brain.

  17. #17
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default The Confused Mind of the Typeless

    I have it all figured out now, guys. (At least for today).

    I am the most EIE, IEE, EII, SEE, SLE, LSI, ESE, SEI, LIE, ILI

    IEI that you'll ever know.



    Last edited by Pink; 08-24-2016 at 01:05 AM.

    B e a u t i f u l S i l e n c e ・ 。☆・

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •