Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questions about INFj/ESTj Duals

I just had a nice lunch today with my lovely niece, and found she is a LSE (as I thought she might be). I want to tell her about Duality so I will be sending her some articles. She is not currently in a relationship and I am hoping she can date a Dual next! At least I want her to know about it. I think she will find it intriguing and plus, isn't it interesting to look at past relationships in light of Socionics?

I have a good friend who is EII and in a close relationship going on over a year now with a LSE guy. But I am wondering what it is like for a LSE girl and EII guy? Well I know LSE girls but I cannot think of EII guys that I know. What does one look for in an EII guy? Who are EII guys on this list? Where woudl a LSE girl find an EII guy?

Also I am wondering who are famous female LSE/male EII couples??

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I am wondering what it is like for a LSE girl and EII guy? Well I know LSE girls but I cannot think of EII guys that I know. What does one look for in an EII guy? Who are EII guys on this list? Where woudl a LSE girl find an EII guy?
    Also I am wondering who are famous female LSE/male EII couples??
    I can't make any suggestions about well known couples, but I think that cooking class is a great venue for Si valuing types to meet each other. My LSE cousin loves taking that sort of class, where she is refining her skills in something.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I can't make any suggestions about well known couples, but I think that cooking class is a great venue for Si valuing types to meet each other. My LSE cousin loves taking that sort of class, where she is refining her skills in something.
    Like Gordon Ramsay?

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I don't understand cooking classes. It seems easy enough to me: throw everything into a pan and watch it cook.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've seen EII-Ne/LSE-Si typings for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Not fully sure of her type, she seems Te/Fi, but EII-Ne works for him.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Guy Pearce, christisn hayden and scott weiland. Quit soft spoken individuals. I would suggest friendship with EII first and while telling her about socionics explain to her that EII are a huge benefit to her because they are good with people. I wouls suggest that she take acting classes to meet eii. I've taken every subject in school lol but I think acting and psychology class were the only ones that I met LSE. I've also met SLE in acting class but they tend to challenge authority or in their merry dichotomy way poke innocent fun for kicks in class rather than being quiet and authority respecting like my duals. I love my duals. I would die a misserable being if I did not get to spend time with such funny caring and psin in my ass partner that an LSE is
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StridingStrider View Post
    I don't understand cooking classes. It seems easy enough to me: throw everything into a pan and watch it cook.
    Lol. Rofl. Hehehe. But......not everything goes well with everything (I'm starting to sound like my bf)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kristen Stewart is super irritating. Why can't she just act like a normal person instead of this phoney, demure, shy chick who bits her lip every ten seconds and frowns every 5 and acts like a huge snotty bitch ? If she and Robert are like this benchmark EII/LSE couple, then personally I really can't see myself dualizing with a person like her.

Plus, I hate Twilight so much its not even funny. A guy told me I was his Bella once. I broke up with him, not soully for that , but almost yeah just for that reason. Kristen is such an overblown actress, luckily Twilight will be her one and only crack at it for sure.

Edit: I really don't want to sound rude. Kristen just seems mean and self entered and bland. I guess I'm bringing my own personal stuff into this thread and I apologize.

Double Edit: I have only seen the first one, a bit of the third and sadly the last. It's not even that the movies are bad cause they cheesy content. It's just bad filming, bad acting, bad script, bad everything. They are worse then TV movies. It's painful to watch.

LSE/EII, really? ........
    Last edited by wacey; 11-23-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Guy Pearce, christisn hayden and scott weiland. Quit soft spoken individuals.
    Thanks for some examples!

I would suggest friendship with EII first and while telling her about socionics explain to her that EII are a huge benefit to her because they are good with people.
    She certainly is the type that wants to be friends first, not rush commitments along. I sent her descriptions and said to consider if she might have ever had girlfriend that is EII, which would help her know the type. That it would be a comfortable friendship. (A high school study partner I saw at her house once, a pretty, polite Asian girl, I am thinking possibly was one. But I only saw her that once. Though EII-vibe comes to mind when I remember, and that they seemed quite comfortable with each other and laughed together but were both serious in study...).

I would suggest that she take acting classes to meet eii. I've taken every subject in school lol but I think acting and psychology class were the only ones that I met LSE.
    Good thought.

I've also met SLE in acting class but they tend to challenge authority or in their merry dichotomy way poke innocent fun for kicks in class rather than being quiet and authority respecting like my duals.
    That is so my SLE son... (Particularly if the the teacher is teaching something he already knows, like when it was too low a math class for him. He could not just sit there respectfully while she taught what he knew to people who needed to know it. Not when he could sit in the back with others willing to would titter and guffaw with him. Why, that was what made him look forward to the class at the end of a long day. The teacher was annoyed with him (and the others he laughed with) but that was not incentive enough to cut it out... However, if it was an interesting topic, like physics, he listens and absorbs. If he respects his teacher knowledge he will only make on-topic jokes. (I think as he got older he learned that the off-topic jokes made teachers mad). I can imagine he would think that an acting class was a social opportunity...

I love my duals. I would die a miserable being if I did not get to spend time with such funny caring and pain in my ass partner that an LSE is
    Aw.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Rofl. Hehehe. But......not everything goes well with everything (I'm starting to sound like my bf)
    Sure, but that's just trial and error. Like mackerel and chips.. woosh. And mussels.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The role of Dosteovsky's second wife Anna in his life has made me wonder before if she was LSE.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husband is EII. I met him online (okcupid). He initially came off as extremely quirky, agreeable, sensitive, laid back, kind, understanding, open, completely lacking forcefulness, and a good listener. This is in spite of the fact that he likes to pretend to be a disagreeable asshole. He makes fun of me a lot, says no when he means yes, and says things like, "Why would I want to go anywhere with/do anything for you?!"

He actually kept a super busy schedule before we were together. It caused a fair amount of problems in the relationship until he FINALLY changed his routine to make time for me. Quality time together is my love language, so the fact that he was always too busy for me was a huge deal. But obviously it all worked out.

Of course, not every EII male is going to be like this. On whole, weak Se is the first thing that jumps out at me.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, it's easier to recognize the duality vibe than it is to recognize a dual. At first you don't really notice them, but once you start talking to them you feel the need to stay in contact. There's a strong draw to them. They're good at getting you to talk about stuff, and they respond to you in a way which makes you feel better about whatever it is. They always seem to have the perfect response. It's extremely comfortable and easy.

And hey, if you find someone like that and it turns out they're not a dual, you're still better off having them in your life.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    I agree, she's really a awkward person. I don't think she's fake, though. Not any more than a lot of celebs. She walks around LA like a hobo and drives a POS car. I think I could be friends with her solely for that. From the interviews I've seen she doesn't seem to be a diva and hates being famous, which doesn't make much sense considering her career choice....
    She's a terrible actress and ruins every movie she's ever been in. Twilight was disgustingly cheesy. I think she'd be better behind the scenes, I could see her doing that once her popularity has dwindled down, which I think she would probably be happier with since she seems to find being famous disturbing. I don't hate her though, she's just extremely blah, very dry, down to earth person. I could see why people hate her. She also cusses a lot, which I think she would be better off not doing. I think she probably figures it makes her look like a tough girl.
    Its not that I perceive she is a diva, Nessie, its that Kristen acts like an "anti-diva" in a way that is just as transparent and unappealing. As to the cussing I cuss all the time but that could be because I live in redneck country.