Default Member Questionnaire (RGB)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Wallon)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    -
    What are your most important values?
    In order of importance descending:

1. The prevention of negative experiences
    2. The facilitation of positive experiences

If there was a species of intelligent life where one demographic ruled in pure autocracy over another demographic, based on an arbitrary factor (race, gender, etc.) and it caused none of them involved any negative experiences, and never will, the situation would make me feel uncomfortable. But who am I to ruin their oppressive utopia? I could not empathize with the subordinate demographic, but as long as all of them will always be happy about their situation, their circumstances are inconsequential.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I would like to have spiritual or religious beliefs, but all the popular religions seem kinda boring or disciplinarian, and I'd have no community if I tried to make my own argument-positive religion of civility. Them's the breaks. For now, I'm just an absurdist.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    It's a means to an end. Just don't act like you deserve all the power and victory that the universe predetermined you to have.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Long conversation topics:
    What can we know? (My thesis: "Nothing.")
    What can we justify? (My thesis: "Nothing.")
    What do people deserve? (My thesis: "Nothing.")
    What is natural? (My thesis: "Everything.")

Interests: philosophy, argument, social justice, personality theory, narrative tropes, geometry and optics.
    Those are my interests because my brain releases happy chemicals when I do them.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    -
    What do you think of daily chores?
    -
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    -
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    -
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In buildings with a bizarre geometries, usually inhabited by equally strange, sapient creatures with varying personalities; only found in dreams.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People think I like to argue too much.
    I don't like that doing important things does not excite me, and thus my lack of motivation.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People think I am very smart and articulate.
    I like that I question things that others don't. I just wish I could see all the challenging questions I haven't thought of.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Being productive.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    -
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I don't like aggressive people who like to get what they want by fighting and hurting others. I like friendly people who get what they want by civilly reasoning with others, like me. I tend to get along with people who are humble about their intelligence; they show interest in the things I talk about and tolerate foreign ideas as long as I am patient in explaining them, and we would exchange compliments. I would dismiss their compliments as unimportant and they would dismiss my compliments as untrue.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I have a femdom fetish, so um... I'd love to meet a 'top lass,' if you know what I mean.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would try and teach them about everything as soon as they could understand it so that they could prudently and autonomously overcome life's challenges without my direct guidance. I would tell them the circumstances, risks and opportunities of certain decisions and let them decide what to do based on what they trust and value. I would try and convince them to do certain things as I would with anyone else, but I will not give any imperatives.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: "Hey look, a more interesting topic."
    Outward: "Wait wait wait. Just to clarify, do you believe that [rephrases what they said so that it is coherent]?"
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People think that the things they do can be justified, or that some people deserve things, which makes them not only incorrect, but also malevolent to those who do not satisfy their arbitrary standard of justification.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    -
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I tend to go on long night walks; sometimes, in very dark areas, as I approach very closely to a person, I would try to creep them out by quickly changing my blank expression to something more jolly, raising my arm and waving hello.
    Last edited by Wallon; 11-20-2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: changed username

TIM
    INTx; unsure
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my second member questionnaire, by the way. I'm taking it again because there was no clear answer, the first time
    Last edited by Wallon; 11-19-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

my hunch is ILI. i'm not confident enough to rule out other NT types.

what are your thoughts on this picture?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILI or IEI-Ni

Sounds like Ni-Se Quadra, ofc, but I wouldn't call such a thing a "value".

The prevention of negative experiences

Enneagram 5w4 sp(/so) much?

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?In buildings with a bizarre geometries, usually inhabited by equally strange, sapient creatures with varying personalities; only found in dreams.

TIM
    INTx; unsure
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    my hunch is ILI. i'm not confident enough to rule out other NT types.

what are your thoughts on this picture?

The way that guy on the left is smiling makes me think he is uncomfortable right now. Maybe he is dissatisfied with his appearance.
    Is that a young girl on the ground there? Not much to say about that, except it is probably dirty down there, so she should stand up.
    The guy on the right is holding something in his left hand, but it's too blurry for me to make out. His uniform gives me the impression that he works in a kitchen. Maybe he is handing the guy on the left some food.
    The guy on the left is holding a cup; is he near the kitchen where the guy on the right works? I think that's where he got the cup.
    There's a blonde hat of hair, presumably resting on a person's head which is obscured by the guy on the right. Is he/she related to the girl on the ground?
    There are two vehicles in the background. Do either of the men own either of these cars?
    The guy on the left is wearing formal-looking clothes. Was he just at Church? He gives me the impression that he is a rather sheepish Christian. It may be a Sunday.
    The leaves on the trees look like boxelders. They grow around the East of the US and the South of Canada, so I'd guess they're in the Americas.
    Within prudence.

TIM
    INTx; unsure
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    ILI or IEI-Ni

Sounds like Ni-Se Quadra, ofc, but I wouldn't call such a thing a "value".

The prevention of negative experiences

Enneagram 5w4 sp(/so) much?

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?In buildings with a bizarre geometries, usually inhabited by equally strange, sapient creatures with varying personalities; only found in dreams.

5w4 sounds about right. 1w2 is also probable.
    Within prudence.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LII?

TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII seems most likely. As far as my understanding and your answers go, I see negativist, asking, and merry traits (Ti/Fe valuing, subjectivist).

TIM
    INTx; unsure
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, this is the problem I've been mainly having. LII and ILI seem equally probable to me, so I came here to see if anyone would provide clarifying insight.

And I hear what you're saying, Vers, but I am also a fairly serious person. The subjectivist/objectivist dichotomy is also called the merry/serious dichotomy. Though I think maybe the terms merry and serious are inaccurate for the sociotypes they describe. I don't imagine LII and LSI as being merry, and I don't imagine SEE as being so serious (correct me if I'm wrong, though).
    Within prudence.