Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default xx/xx

Everything in the sx/so thread was music videos of girls with penises. Total turnoff for me.

So now I'm going to do what GOLDEN did. I'm going to post artwork here and you can point to possible stackings.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Cerelict; 11-17-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so/sp?

dont listen to me though, i'm no expert
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this whole thread is IEI goldmine.

barf.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the neverending story!

you have a different stacking than me. i dunno. not social last.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Beta NF (EIE>IEI)

I can see a preference for "warrior" narratives that could be Sx E6w7 ...but there's not much about cultural causes&change to fit the Sx/so stack. The op's vibe on the forum is however quite pugnacious, he could hardly be anything but contra-flow.
    Last edited by Amber; 11-17-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    so/sp?

dont listen to me though, i'm no expert
    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    the neverending story!

you have a different stacking than me. i dunno. not social last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Beta NF (EIE>IEI)

I can see a preference for "warrior" narratives that could be Sx E6w7 ...but there're not much about cultural causes&change to fit the Sx/so stack. The op's vibe on the forum is however quite combative, he could hardly be anything but contra-flow.
    So does that eliminate everything but so/sp?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i might be biased by the signature. like you just come in guns blazing at the social mileu or w/e. it seems petty to me, lol.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    this whole thread is IEI goldmine.

barf.
    how so?

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i might be biased by the signature. like you just come in guns blazing at the social mileu or w/e. it seems petty to me, lol.
    That's actually how I act. Normally it's that I'm unaware and disinterested at the social status and the "guns blazing" is unintentional, I just do whatever I felt like and it just so happened to draw attention. I only recently found out that I could toy with it for my.......entertainment.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think social. many say, "my place among others"

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This shit does vibe so/sp

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My So/Sp is referring to the pictures, of course. Has an airy feel and mostly social aspects to it. For example, social 6 dutifulness. And then there's some open aspects I get from the pictures of architecture, cities and a group of cells. Looking at the last picture you posted, it's a feel of some robots going up against a common enemy, just doing what they were programmed to do. The pics have an aspect of being for someone/something. And of course they're sx-last; not much intensity from the pictures.

What about these photos do you feel you like?

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    My So/Sp is referring to the pictures, of course. Has an airy feel and mostly social aspects to it. For example, social 6 dutifulness. And then there's some open aspects I get from the pictures of architecture, cities and a group of cells. Looking at the last picture you posted, it's a feel of some robots going up against a common enemy, just doing what they were programmed to do. The pics have an aspect of being for someone/something. And of course they're sx-last; not much intensity from the pictures.

What about these photos do you feel you like?
    A lot of it is the visual. The angel is silver, the giant robot is a bright green, the eye is a piercing blue, the picture of Eru and the Valar at the throne is purple. I like a lot of striking color in my pictures, and I like visual clarity. A lot of the pictures on the other functional stack art threads were painted with a wide brush, giving a duller feel, and I like my images clearly-defined and focused. And there is the fixation on either individual people for their traits, or no people at all and just portrayals of landscapes.

Also, the "robots" in the last image are AT-ATs from Star Wars. They're gigantic tanks with human soldiers inside. I always liked the idea of a tall, solidly-built, lumbering behemoth. It's also because I've played this Star Wars RTS game where you can just blitz the enemies with a straight line of AT-ATs and completely dominate, and I felt the particular image I chose had that energy of "moving forward."

I chose cells because I always picture single-cell organisms, floating around, eating, reproducing, and dying, with no ability to think or direction. Alone and primitive. Cells grow, die, and are forgotten.
    I couldn't find a lot of good artwork of cells, though. I don't tend to save a lot of inages on my computer. I directly searched for images based on either conceptual ideas I wanted to express or images I remembered from the past, and there's not exactly a lot of good artwork that expresses the futility of brainless single-cell organisms growing and dying. I'll be damned if this isn't all just Ni fuckfest.

You may be right about the "openness" of theEscher paintings. I always looked at the Waterfall picture, saw the vast terraces in the background, and pictured it as the insides of some huge Dyson sphere, with the waterwheel tower floating somewhere in the air miles distant from the terraced walls. The Planetoid pic was because I wanted something "spacey," technical.
    Last edited by Cerelict; 11-21-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Looks like sx last...

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

some combination of so-sp instincts and e5/e6 axis
    there's an element of the "search for the golden totem/greatness" transmitted across the social realm, which connects to soc+pt.5 either as a wing or a core type

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke I completely get it with the "golden totem" thing.
    You'd be the first person who's ever suggested e5 for me.

I'm probably gonna change my type soon, but I'll just keep leaving stuff I like here anyway.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(^I especially like the quality of "rigidity" in the La Roux song with the computer effects she uses.)

^A lot of the other "knight" images I tried to look up had the armor too fragmented and the character focused on something in its surroundings instead of "you." I wanted the armor components to be more solid pieces serving a single "form" and a clearly-defined action to be taking place, as well as a wider, sharper range of colors instead of a single chromatic theme. It was hard to find a good one, but this probably fits best.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason i got the so/sp vibe from your choice of photos was that they all looked "grand", and some were looking from above onto a majestic scene, sort of like a "Titan" would.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason i got the so/sp vibe from your choice of photos was that they all looked "grand", and some were looking from above onto a majestic scene, sort of like a "Titan" would.
    I'd perfectly agree with you on the "grand" thing. I tend to prefer massive landscapes, esp. massive starships, to portraits.
    I don't get the aspect of society that's being detected here. I can see it in the Escher paintings and the group of cells because that's inherent in what they are, but I don't see what points to it in the first few pics I added.
    Also, what does sp behave like? I heard sx/sps are supposed to be "the intense type" while sx/sos are supposed to be the "uncontrolled, wild flame," sort of like SLEs vs. SEEs. Wouldn't sp have a much darker taste?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubozoan View Post
    I'd perfectly agree with you on the "grand" thing. I tend to prefer massive landscapes, esp. massive starships, to portraits.
    I don't get the aspect of society that's being detected here. I can see it in the Escher paintings and the group of cells because that's inherent in what they are, but I don't see what points to it in the first few pics I added.
    Also, what does sp behave like? I heard sx/sps are supposed to be "the intense type" while sx/sos are supposed to be the "uncontrolled, wild flame," sort of like SLEs vs. SEEs. Wouldn't sp have a much darker taste?
    the vibe i'm getting overall is that sp/sx is like the darkest or something, sx/sp seems to be dark too, but less so, i'm not sure about sx/so but i'm also getting a wild 'n crazy vibe from that, tis true. sp/so and so/sp aren't dark, as far as I can tell. I think so/sx isn't either, but i'm not sure.

Seems like sx is what tends to have the darkness. That's my newb digest at this time.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the vibe i'm getting overall is that sp/sx is like the darkest or something, sx/sp seems to be dark too, but less so, i'm not sure about sx/so but i'm also getting a wild 'n crazy vibe from that, tis true. sp/so and so/sp aren't dark, as far as I can tell. I think so/sx isn't either, but i'm not sure.

Seems like sx is what tends to have the darkness. That's my newb digest at this time.
    So basically so-last has no emotions and sx-last has no desire for an "other?"

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What does So instinct have to do with emotions? I would say So last has no desire to lead a life that taps into the collective in search for values or that affects society at large. Their focus and outlook are limited to their own self and the other (in a romantic or familial sense at most, not alterity as a condition or "the Other" as a socio-cultural entity that opposes the norm/the normative).

Sx last has no desire to break boundaries and rip veils in engaging with others, it's as if they are comfortable with a more constructed and distant interplay of identities ... they communicate via professional personas, roles in a group or they represent the voice of a community themselves. They can look barren and even objectified to some extent because it seems there's hardly anything deeply personal behind more externally defined facades...? At the same time, Sx last has no compulsion to experience intensity in their lives ...which can keep them safe (no hardcore obsessions or endangering passions), but also quite insipid. They usually have a style that comes across as friendly distance ...not aggressive or hostile. Sp/so feels more benevolent and fraternal, while So/sp tends to think more in hierarchies as far as I can tell (they need to have a panoramic view on the social scene and be on top of it as well).

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So basically so-last has no emotions and sx-last has no desire for an "other?"
    ummmm...no thats not what i said...not at all...

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    What does So instinct have to do with emotions? I would say So last has no desire to lead a life that taps into the collective in search for values or that affects society at large. Their focus and outlook are limited to their own self and the other (in a romantic or familial sense at most, not alterity as a condition or "the Other" as a socio-cultural entity that opposes the norm/the normative).

Sx last has no desire to break boundaries and rip veils in engaging with others, it's as if they are comfortable with a more constructed and distant interplay of identities ... they communicate via professional personas, roles in a group or they represent the voice of a community themselves. They can look barren and even objectified to some extent because it seems there's hardly anything deeply personal behind more externally defined facades...? At the same time, Sx last has no compulsion to experience intensity in their lives ...which can keep them safe (no hardcore obsessions or endangering passions), but also quite insipid. They usually have a style that comes across as friendly distance ...not aggressive or hostile. Sp/so feels more benevolent and fraternal, while So/sp tends to think more in hierarchies as far as I can tell (they need to have a panoramic view on the social scene and be on top of it as well).
    I meant the whole "sociopathic inner death" concept that really intense, hardcore personalities like e8s experience.
    I associate that with so-lasts.

Though, your description of sx-last fits the "sterile" idea I'd imagined, the idea of robots, etc.

It's difficult for me to tell. If sx means a search for the "other" then I could be sx-last. I don't particularly seek out social relationships outside my small "ring." But in seeking any relationship I'm extremely selective and demand complete mutual trust.
    As for "breaking rules," I neither deliberately seek to break them nor particularly avoid them--I tend to break or fall short of them by accident and not give much heed to it, just because I'm an impulsive basket case. Your description does hint that I may be sp-first, though.
    Last edited by Cerelict; 11-22-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@silke I completely get it with the "golden totem" thing.
    You'd be the first person who's ever suggested e5 for me.
    It's from one of Naranjo's descriptions, which I think captures the longings of soc-5 rather well.
    I was only going by pictures posted in this thread, but judging from your other posts I would say e6 concerns matter more for you than those of pt.5, and would suggest 5 as a wing rather than main type, so en full: so/sp 6w5.

... and sx-last has no desire for an "other?"
    Experiencing emotions and desiring to have relationships is a human thing, not at all instinct related. Some of the most exquisite love poetry has been written by people of so/sp stacking afaik.