Thread: Member Questionnaire (Nessie)

To the Waters and the Wild reverie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Nessie)

Last edited by reverie; 07-19-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I think there are different form of beauty. Some beauty is aesthetic, beauty can be found in an idea, something that the person holds with nostalgic significance, or even a vibe if a person or thing can be beautiful. Love is a very strong feeling that lingers above like. Love can bring people together or tear them apart. It can make people make stupid and irrational decisions or produce brave and heroic acts.

Lucid type ... probably Fi.

I feel like war is barbaric. I wish there was a better way to go about it. Like a game of chess between two very intelligent people. Why not? Every soldier is a person. They are not just soldiers. They are someone's baby, husband, or father. They were maybe raised in different ways but I think people aren't so different if they would put down the guns and just have a conversation. Now some people don't have the best outlook on life. I'm not going to argue that. But what made them that way? I hate to know that people are killed because they are a products of their environment.

Ethical type without any doubt. I'd guess Se devaluing.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?I'm pretty accepting of people. I try to take everyone's opinion into account. I don't like ignoring others or treating anyone as inferior to myself. I try to offer others good advice and examine their problems, taking everything into account.

NF

You have peaceful and warm Delta vibes, but I don't see overwhelmingly numerous Fi judgements ...maybe IEI/SEI as an alternative?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are SEI

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My guess would be EII.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The op VIs Delta NF. And she also reminds me of my EII-Fi cousin a bit.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not EII for specifically that EII don't need motivation to act. They have Ne in the ego and hence tend to be motivators mentors inspirers and encouragers as per Carl Jungs description of Ne. You may be ESI

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww, i thought you had gotten more responses in this thread. (I tend to not look at type me threads, preferring to take time to get to know someone.) i read the op, now, and i see nothing wrong with your self typing of eii. I would've added to maybe keep iee open as a possibility too, but you mentioned in the other thread that reininwise eii fit you.

What immediately comes to mind when i read the op, and your posts in the other thread is a focus on what is going on in other people's minds, lives, as in what orientation do they have, and what could have led to them having that orientation. Understanding this seems a higher priority than judging them. You're not ignoring your own feelings about what they do/did/are, but you're able to see a separateness between your own orientations from theirs. All of this describes the primary values of Fi and Ne.

So far you seem heavily oriented to internal fields, (the implicit relationships between two objects, "objects" including people, places, things, events, ideas, etc.). Less jumping around between the different angles, different povs, different objects than an IEE. Basically, like you would go more into depth in your considerations of these fields than an IEE would. I'm thinking 4D Fi and 4D Ni, with the Ne valuing rather than Ne suppressing/ignoring, so again EII.

In summary, upon reading the OP as well, I've still no opposition thus far of your EII self typing, and support it. If down the road you were to change to IEE or ESI I would likely accept those too, because those would still fit the possible HP style.

Everything is contingent to change as more interactions display more information values.

---
    Sooo, with that done, how many children and how old are they?
    My only child (daughter) will be 19 in just over two months.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, after i did the more specific analysis in the other thread, your HP seems to support a primarily CD orientation.
    Like, for me, when I do a CD type style it's to support the HP orientation. But I also do DA style, though that requires far more effort and lots of errors etc. But not all of life is static, so I still try. Of course, by the time I've found a possble DA solution, i feel I've gained sufficient understanding of the issue/target for now and am ready to move on to something completely different, hah.

Wow, 3 under 7?? Talk about a handful. I recently hung out with a neighbor friend for the first time. She has 2 under 10. We walked around the block with them and one of their friends. I was overwhelmed. No wonder she's always exhausted and stressed. And they are good kids, too.

Well, I look forward to getting to know you on the forum. Enjoy.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp