Thread: Season, element, and spirit of the Beta quadra

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Season, element, and spirit of the Beta quadra

some desputable info from my synopsis - so it's really interesting to hear your opinion on the subj.

Fire, spring.
    Strictness and will, justice. Clear understanding of hierarchy.
    Motto: "Now but not here"
    IMHO

Creepy-pokeball

Spring is my fave....and I do LOVE fire. I was trying to think of Beta themes. I did note that it is the only one with two leader models (ESTP, ENFJ). It seems to be broad and interactive as well. Similar functions is the obvious tie but what other holistic-like feelings does this type of group create?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Describe the nature and spirit of the Beta quadra

Describe in your own words the nature and spirit of the beta quadra. Fe + Ni + Se + Ti seems to be an intriguing combination. What does it produce?

Creepy-

Default Re: Question for the beta quadra

Quote Originally Posted by tempus
    Describe in your own words the nature and spirit of the beta quadra. Fe + Ni + Se + Ti seems to be an intriguing combination. What does it produce?
    SeTi superid = Co-Operation
    NiFe ego = Principle of Integrity (necessary to maintain co-operative relations)

TiSe superid and FeNi ego: I don't know. I like to keep a couple around. They stimulate the mind.

NiFe superid = Integration?
    SeTi ego = Principle of Co-operation (necessary to maintain integration)?

(I know my tendency to distance myself from others when distressed tends to distress them. I only had to look slightly distressed and my ESTP students would start troubleshooting.)

FeNi superid and TiSe ego: I don't know. I think they handle all the mundane tasks ESTP prefer not to deal with. They seem totally without intrigue. This intrigues me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Question for the beta quadra

=)

Creepy-

Not on topic, I'm afraid (I'll get to that after I've had a think about it), but ditto to maizemedley!

I'm totally impulsive/spontaneous around ESTp's. It's like, "where did my frontal lobes go???"

Creepy-pokeball

Ever see a convo between Fe/Ni and Ni/Fe? It's like ethereal madness so fun lol...

Creepy-

ESTP are like high thrust, low impulse engines. I am like a low thrust, high impulse engine. My impulses are subtler because there is a weak drive behind them. So it's usually the ESTP who gets the blame.

When caught in the act, my ESTP friends are quick to claim that they were seduced. They are just as quick to acknowledge my innocence. I am always innocent.

ENFJ should be ashamed. They are always bringing us together. They are always providing the spark that triggers our impulses. Surely they understand the consequences of our actions. Or is that the ISTJ role? That works.

ISTJ should be ashamed. They are never around when they should be. They need to learn responsibility.

Creepy-pokeball

pass the weed? say wha...