View Poll Results: How funny is he? (5 being the funniest.)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 100.00%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: Do you think he is funny?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do you think he is funny?

Ismo Leikola just won Laugh Factory's World's Funniet Person title by a landslide. While I have enjoyed his material, I thought they wouldn't have translated (metaphorically) that well for an English audience. I also found the idea of stand up comedian world championship to be too hard to quantify. Did he just hit a low common denominator or is he actually funny to you?

“I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to laugh at comedians. You're expecting them to say something funny. The element of surprise is removed.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His jokes were cute and clever, but his delivery and presentation were a little too off for me to actually laugh. Maybe if he was speaking in a native tongue and was able to use a greater range of expression & hand motions, I would've had a greater reaction.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30