1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Me as a stealthy robber, deception on fleek for the ninja top spot #ArrestASAP

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    [Storytime] Today's three lesson for me. I own a tiny, tiny twitter account with 72 followers, I follow 94 people vice versa. So far, following the voice in my head ("Chae! You need some clout! Work it!") I have tried everything to get somewhat of a recognition, some retweets, a couple likes. Posting nice comments, pictures, and witty things, looking attractive in my icon, plus trying to befriend mutuals to have them as a yes, mere number. Just because and all sort of at random for the thrill of it. Unsuccessful. Just when I gave up, my account blew up big after I started hardcore criticizing a big account's sexist tweet (I only respect women since I have a daughter!) in the comments, mocking some supportive users as well as defending my point with overly um brutal and direct anti-gender opinions and generally causing chaos among the bigots so they start thinking. It was a whim out of conviction. Now I get new replies, likes, and retweets every few hours, even minutes. With a lot of people against me, and others in favor, but all in all it's one hell of a focus on me. This is literally the attention and little portion of fame or at least visibility I wanted. But now that I have all these people there, hm. I don't truly feel need it, it's kind of empty and I want to be left alone. I felt better about myself delivering this honesty not giving a flying fuck about positive feedback than people praising or noticing me and making a gigantic fuss and mass thing out of it. Getting clout was a mere proxy because I was in denial about being myself. Maybe that's why it keeps attracting others now, people don't like and thus avoid/overlook denialists unless they are particularly good at deception. I have been but now I stepped my game up, my opinions have grown too strong to be held back by fakeness out in the wilderness that is twitter. But taking a step back, sigh. It's not for me. What I'm doing now is to ignore all the new people swarming my mentions, I'll go back to my trusted ole timeline with cute things on it because it's familiar. My K-Pop bands where I wait for my favorites to update adorable selfies that I can obsess over, cat videos, and other fandom things where I can show my love, and Buddha's life advice tweets in between because I'm cheesy and depend on him okay. That has been the thing that made me happy from the very beginning. I think to learn we must experience the opposite of our current state, and evaluate what we really want afterwards. I'll stay small-scale for now, it's much better. All these people vice versa - downright scary how many there are, totally underestimated it. Buddha would probably say it's Karma. I didn't think ahead when (rudely) criticizing either, well well. When I want clout now I feel it's good to have people like things about me that are strong and honest. With my initial programme to get the limelight any admirers would have not been there for how I am, just the success-hungry woman at the surface. Now they'd be there because they really support my attitude and that is really cool. I'll have to make my mind up about it further. Meanwhile: Please somebody help me get this big ass angry hate mob out of my replies for the next week, I can't manage hkdslkapeiruefdklsjkj is there a collective block notifications button somewhere S.O.S.
    Update: The twitter mob has retreated by now, no traces left

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't that more like healthy 7?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    isn't that more like healthy 7?
    Good question. It should show 3's countless projects/parallel personalities and can-do versatility, just for the sake to achieve it all. Since he's an actor his roles are like a row of accolades that 7 typically won't commit to just to be able to show they'll mastered it. Competency triad! 7 is a jack of all trades as well, but won't pull off something that would challenge Chuck Norris' level of fame Maybe it's more the person who made the meme, not Lee himself. Does that clarify things? About health level, what does that have to do with it?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good question. It should show 3's countless projects/parallel personalities and can-do versatility, just for the sake to achieve it all. Since he's an actor his roles are like a row of accolades that 7 typically won't commit to just to be able to show they'll mastered it. Competency triad! 7 is a jack of all trades as well, but won't pull off something that would challenge Chuck Norris' level of fame Maybe it's more the person who made the meme, not Lee himself. Does that clarify things? About health level, what does that have to do with it?
    Yeah, I'm wondering myself where the line between 7 and 3 actually is. The typical 3 picture in ennagramm descs is rather focussed towards ppl with a very specific single objective. Doesn't have to be so.

Health level: a unhealthier 7 would be too focussed on day-to-day pleasure, harder to pull off those achievments.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm wondering myself where the line between 7 and 3 actually is. The typical 3 picture in ennagramm descs is rather focussed towards ppl with a very specific single objective. Doesn't have to be so.

Health level: a unhealthier 7 would be too focussed on day-to-day pleasure, harder to pull off those achievments.
    The line is drawn by the centers. 3 does it for their identity and image in other's eyes. 7 does it as coping or enjoyment to avoid the negative parts of life. So they keep themselves preoccupied. A person who has both drives - I'm an example, maybe you as well - will keep themselves preoccupied achieving. It's interesting stuff.

I don't think this is about health, just versus , or Self-pres instinct versus Social instinct (which is the one depicted in our example). Enneagram health describes the level to which one's core fear and overall motivation becomes neurotic. So healthy seven would let go of the belief that pain has to be circumvented, for instance.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

soc-3, though could also be soc 2w3

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SP/SO 3w4 in a nutshell

TIM
    ESI 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've started listening to kpop and i feel like this song is very three-ish

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value." - x

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    i've started listening to kpop and i feel like this song is very three-ish

Cherry Bomb as well, both very SLE- 3 style videos. The E8 slant is definitely heavy there, too. And! Both are contraflow, SO/SP.

"I'm the biggest hit, I'm the biggest hit on the stage" - no need to say more. Except that the 6-ness was missing and this got banned (by S-Korean standards) for music shows.
    Last edited by Chae; 04-20-2018 at 12:40 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhealthy 3

Rather telling that each verse starts with "look at me, look at me"...
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

3s & 7s are likely something like dual types in enneagram so the line between them can get blurry. I'd say it's extroversion vs. introversion, the 7 is always oriented at the world outside of themselves and 3's primary focus is internal, at their own image.

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    3s & 7s are likely something like dual types in enneagram so the line between them can get blurry. I'd say it's extroversion vs. introversion, the 7 is always oriented at the world outside of themselves and 3's primary focus is internal, at their own image.
    That was a good point. 3 might not look further than their mirror (unless they wing at 2) while 7 ventures out without second thoughts to escape what's inside (unless they wing at 6 or are SP/SX).

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see the difference in the image triad vs head triad thing. 3's ultimately concerned with being loved, acknowledged, worthy of attention, etc. 7's is concerned with avoiding harm, like all the head triad. Specifically, 7s see threats as internal (negativity, unhappiness, guilt) and ways to mitigate that threat as external (try new things!, oh look over there!, lots of great ways to spend time!).

3 embarrasses themselves --> People don't want to hang around a failure, have to fix this... I'll go find something else to be good at.

7 embarrasses themselves --> Wow this could lower my self esteem or something... I'll go find something else to be good at.

Might be oversimplifying since I'm neither of these types, though.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1

Hiatus
    TIM
    EIE Sx/So 3w4 78
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ehehhehhhehheeee

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She even has a song named after her type, she knows

Can't tell if it was meant as a joke, but took a look at the lyrics and it's clearly about a love triangle. Sadface.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

TIM
    ESI 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

💘 Dov’e L’Amore 💖 Without Warning's Avatar
    TIM
    $€€ Sx/So
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910