Thread: grav3yardgirl

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default grav3yardgirl

What's her type? She's crazy and off-the-wall, which is perfect entertainment for me for about 15 minutes. Plus, I've always wanted to know how some of these products work (if at all!)

And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol what a ball of cray. Of course I will say she's Ne dominant, accepting subtype (maybe ILE?) or ESE-Fe. So/sx stack brilliantly carried, bouncy and energetic enneagram. e.g. 7.

i wanted to make a thread about her but could not recall her username =>

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

(love her!)

And her eyes are SO blue!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

― Anais Nin

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I really hate being a party-pooper, but that's the most annoying person I've seen this month...or most likely year IEE - Ne 7w6?

I just can't get over how awful she is lol.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she did an MBTI test in some video and she said she got ESFP. i could see that as an option for her, too.
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She makes me so happy, it's ridiculous...all I want to do for the rest of my life is watch these videos and pretend that she is my bff...
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    she did an MBTI test in some video and she said she got ESFP. i could see that as an option for her, too.
    Yeah, maybe. I think she's Fi creative and 7w6, but I actually think that's Ne dominance. I have a similar friend who tests IEE (and is definitely one) and is off-the-wall in a very similar way, but still much less annoying. This is just way too much. SEE's are usually not this infantile in my experience.

@Kim, this would be 7w6 on steroids

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE looks half bitchy, half fun. Women can look stylish while also giving off something like an "I'm in control and you can only love me" vibe. She's not Se ego.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Yeah, maybe. I think she's Fi creative and 7w6, but I actually think that's Ne dominance. I have a similar friend who tests IEE (and is definitely one) and is off-the-wall in a very similar way, but still much less annoying. This is just way too much. SEE's are usually not this infantile in my experience.

@Kim, this would be 7w6 on steroids
    I pretty much agree with you here; she does seem N base EP temp to me, I just went by what she said she got in the test tho.
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the one hand, there's a whole genre of youtubers who act like this, which makes it hard to get a firm sense of her. It's an act. On the other hand, not everyone could play the part, and I've typed a couple of these ppl ILE, a few ESE.

She irritates me, I find it hard to look at her, tbh. Spastic.

Clever ideas, though, well executed.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    How do you tell the creative function with heavy Ne base like this? I have a couple friends IRL that are IEE and ILE, but I keep confusing myself over which is which.
    Very difficult at first sight, so I'm just speculating here I'd say take a look of what their interests are and topics of conversations - are they a bit more detached/colder (talk more scientifically about objects and go on tangents about some scientific concepts/theories) or more personally about human relations, people and society, maybe artistic hobbies. Also Fi PoLR should be pretty obvious compared to Fi creative - IEE's are much better when dealing with people ime, ILE's are quite clumsy. IEE's are very warm and personable, people's persons. ILE's are more concerned about being cool and can get pretty rude quickly. Well, both of them are very concerned about being cool really, lol.

But I guess I have more experience with ILE-Ti's and IEE-Ne's and they are easy to distinguish.

Also, if you don't get what they're saying, they are probably ILE lol.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CD vs HP cog style is a way to tell diff between IEE vs ILE/SEE.

Being around her in this mode would exhaust me. I'd vote SEE, more CD than HP.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Haha I got the exact same impression.

So far, it seems like she irritates most of the Beta NF's who've posted in this thread, while Delta NF's love her.
    Actually I'm not even sure IEE, I would not be suprised if she was LSE - Te. If you watch her makeup video it's really procedural. To be quite honest, she's not emotional at all, she's just doing stuff, high activity vs emotional activity.

Her whole concept is "Does this thing really work." I guess she could be IEE, but they seem a lot more chill to me. This girl is very Ej imo.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg... LOUD!!!

Creepy-male

She should be sent to the gas chamber.

Almost as bad:

Attachment 4470

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

SEE

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what inhuman travesty is this

Ne-ILE, she's not SEE because her body language is spastic and out of control. she has no physical awareness. her hands and arms are constantly jittery and pulled in. S types are a little more comfortable and confident in spatially navigating themselves. unfortunately being loud and annoying is not enough to make you SEE by default.

ILE > IEE because Fe.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nonthreatening and comical. What's not to love?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She reminds me of a horse. I want to give her a carrot. She's annoying sometimes like when she says "scrubby scrubby" and "sippay sippay" but has her cute moments.

I would guess EP and intuitive but not sure. Wanted to guess IEE before, I could see why she fits MBTI's ESFP though.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a person who thinks he has +60 channels in his head, talking to him and only listening to black metal makes it normal.
    I know a person who thinks she and Virgin Mary are divinely connected.
    I know a person believes that he can summon reality with a belief of such reality.

Ladies and gentlemen, this person is not crazy. She is a noisy youtube celebrity.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK, somehow i'd say ESE or LSE over IEE/ILE, wierd girl. I'm quite sure she'd exhaust my energy like most ESE's do which is basically what i'm basing this lousy typing on ^^

I have a propososal: I think 16t needs a youtube girl to promote socionics AND to type other youtube people.
    The idea would be that @applejacks or @sev starts a youtube channel, doesn't do the normal blablabla i'm this type thing, but instead interviews youtube people after we have typed them here and tries to see if the typings are closish to what the youtube goofballs type themselves in the interview!

as an aside, I think contrasting applejacks or kim or ann with the op video kinda makes iee seem less likely. Ne bouncyness is different imho.

actually the interviewer can be consulting the raging TC session which will be taking place during the actual interview for extra oomph

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    IDK, somehow i'd say ESE or LSE over IEE/ILE, wierd girl. I'm quite sure she'd exhaust my energy like most ESE's do which is basically what i'm basing this lousy typing on ^^

I have a propososal: I think 16t needs a youtube girl to promote socionics AND to type other youtube people.
    The idea would be that @applejacks or @sev starts a youtube channel, doesn't do the normal blablabla i'm this type thing, but instead interviews youtube people after we have typed them here and tries to see if the typings are closish to what the youtube goofballs type themselves in the interview!

as an aside, I think contrasting applejacks or kim or ann with the op video kinda makes iee seem less likely. Ne bouncyness is different imho.
    If that's what ESE is like, i'm not ESE. omg.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post

I love the idea, but I'm a little too camera shy to follow through, at least when it comes to the general public. I prefer to keep my silliness behind closed doors, around people I already know.

Other nominations?

EDIT: I really don't think IEE is likely for this one. She would exhaust me too, even though she's phenomenal in small quantities.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No matter if she's IEE or ILE, 7w6 can be quite exhausting quickly and is extremely different than E9. And IEE's are 7w6 very often, just saying.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    No matter if she's IEE or ILE, 7w6 can be quite exhausting quickly and is extremely different than E9. And IEE's are 7w6 very often, just saying.
    (only with the right people)

I want to hang out with her and test ALL the things! My kind of energy (fun, self-ironic, non-threatening, and non-pushy [see videos with friends - she makes room for them and is not over-powering with her energy]).
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    (only with the right people)

I want to hang out with her and test ALL the things! My kind of energy (fun, self-ironic, non-threatening, and non-pushy [see videos with friends - she makes room for them and is not over-powering with her energy]).
    Kim, I in general like everything 7 and high energy people , so that wasn't a diss. But I think they can be a bit much for many people. And in case you don't like a specific 7, then you really don't like them . Big personalities I guess.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to change my opinion and not rule out IEE. When she's not "acting" (see below) she sounds a little more subdued and tame. Even she says so.

The flailing and craziness seems like it might just be for show. Higher energy IEE might not be out of the question, but I still don't see it as the best fit.

Also... I want a box of these now.
    Last edited by applejacks; 10-29-2014 at 05:23 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an IEE just like her (and a few others who definitely have similarities). I can't be Gamma if she is SEE. Seriously. The girl I know drives me absolutely insane. I don't think the crazy sense of humor is something all IEEs have but some do and other Deltas can usually at least appreciate it. The one I know tries putting on a show for everyone and thinks she is hilarious when everyone except other Delta NFs find her insufferable. I suppose I could see LSE, but she definitely seems too geared toward the interpersonal sphere to be one.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So far, it seems like she irritates most of the Beta NF's who've posted in this thread, while Delta NF's love her.
    I can get a bit over the top and silly when I am very happy and around people I trust. I once went to the beach with an IEI e4 and was so ridiculously happy to be at the beach that I would sort of dash about and be really loud and talk to people and hop and things. He was absolutely mortified.

Cause, you know, IEI e4 is too DEEP for that shit.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can also be silly when I'm around people I'm comfortable with (maybe in a more sarcastic way, though), and I'm attracted to crazy and obnoxious behavior in others for the most part, as every guy I have been in a relationship with has been crazy and obnoxious. But something about her kind of crazy annoys me. It seems like she's forcing it or trying really hard to be that way for views, like "look at me! Look at how silly I am!"
    I think that makes sense. The crazy and obnoxious you have described as attractive (in the past), I find too aggressive and easily off-putting.
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Edit: typing updated to ESE-Si so/sp.
    Last edited by silke; 07-29-2016 at 02:47 AM.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy crap, this woman is loud and annoying. I have no idea why watching randoms on youtube talking about their lives is so entertaining for so many people.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is she so loud, man? Can't watch more than minute.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Initially watching these videos, I didn't feel anything towards her. Don't love her, don't hate her.

After watching a few more though, that loud of voice of hers is starting to get on my nerves.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's like she lives in a fantasy world.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    what inhuman travesty is this

Ne-ILE, she's not SEE because her body language is spastic and out of control. she has no physical awareness. her hands and arms are constantly jittery and pulled in. S types are a little more comfortable and confident in spatially navigating themselves. unfortunately being loud and annoying is not enough to make you SEE by default.

ILE > IEE because Fe.
    What do you mean, radio? IEEs have strong Fe...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this woman. Initially I found her extremely annoying but the more I watch, the more addicted I'm getting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast