TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Give me a number.

Editing becuz attentin whore.

Type my possible Enneagram. Give a detailed explanation with clear, verifiable reasoning for your statements, observations, and conclusions.

-I don't "get it." Usually everyone else around me has a huge telepathic social dynamic worked out in their head and I never fit into it. Sometimes I suspect I can see parts of it, but it's rarely lucid enough for me to do anything in it and I leave it alone.
    -A lot of people can't take me seriously. I'm often forced to work in spite of a constant lack of respect, although I don't think of them in terms of people to respect or be respected. In fact, I hardly ever admire anyone.
    -Opinion without elaboration is the gasp of a squished ant. The more you say, the better off you are. Someone who says "I think this" and leaves without real discussion is not worth listening to--just another common voice without conviction.
    ^I think that one was a bit misleading. I think what was meant here is that laconic speaking confuses me because it sounds like you're making a statement without trying to justify it. I express my opinion a lot, I just tend to give more information than most people. I try hard to back up my points instead of just putting in my two bits, although explaining my logic can be difficult.
    -I work best when I can do one thing over and over, preferring to act hands-on with a task than reading or premeditating. As an NTR, you could blame "low intelligence."
    -The fewer people I have to consult before taking action, the better. I don't like having to explain or compromise my actions.
    -I tend to need more sleep than most people. That's a serious long-term problem for me.
    -I see things in vectors. Regardless of the magnitude, if something tends to lean a certain way then it is all that way period, if it leans left it's all left, if it leans right it's completely right. It really is all black and white.
    -I have zero sense of identity unless told "You are this." I've gone long periods of time thinking I was "one thing" based on things I was told about myself longer ago, then realizing I don't act like this at all.
    -I am noted for my excellent memory.
    -I tend to speak in extremes.
    -I don't take "bait." I couldn't care less if the ring of monkeys thinks some behavior is embarrassing or unacceptable. I and I alone will determine what's worth my time going apeshit over. I'm not feeling any "embarrassment," and you don't really think I'm embarrassing myself either. You're just afraid to do it and so no one else is allowed to do it either.
    ^This is also misleading where I said "apeshit." I get angry easily, I just don't care a lot about group dynamics. I also tend to do things that would embarrass most people and I've been called shameless and brazen.
    -The more conscious effort you put into trying to look professional, the less I'll respect you. Don't try to look formal, don't try to look relateable or casual, don't even try to look competent. Just say it. Wipe that fucking imaginary shame spaghetti off your face and say it already.
    -I haven't held many grudges.
    -I'm often accused of "judging" people because I try to think about their possible standpoints, motives, extrapolate possible factors that might be making them tick, even though I'm really bad at it. But I don't believe I make value judgements in terms of right or wrong, although I've been told I do.
    ^"Trying to figure out how people tick" is a new thing, I don't usually try to do it and it usually fails whenever I try. I don't pay enough attention to people. In fact, I've often considered it dishonorable to try and "read" other people.

Addendum:
    -I rarely ever listen to people. Asking for help or guidance is a last resort...unless I'm sleep-deprived, which has been happening a lot lately.
    -I hate having to think concretely about the future. I can think concretely about the present or vaguely about the future, but rarely implement step-by-step plans in reality to lead up to my future.
    -Contingency planning is my mortal fear.
    -I deliberately defy people. It feels good.
    -Sometimes I don't even know why I do what I do. I don't know what makes me tick. I don't know my own thoughts.
    -My behavior is inconsistent with itself.
    -I don't have a developed sense of social responsibility. I tend to think people don't defend themselves well enough, although I know this is a wrong thing to think.
    Last edited by Cerelict; 10-30-2014 at 11:43 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you don't seem ESE. I'd say Delta ST. The whole cut-the-shit kind of attitude seems Te/Fi. Trying to figure out what makes people tick but being bad at it seems like weak valued Fi and intuition.. Developing your own standard I think is related to strong logic. Your sense of pure black and white seems delta to me or at the least strong Te. Speaking in extremes also seems Fi valuing. I relate quite a bit to what you've said but some of your characteristics seem more extreme which I find typical of delta STs

I don't really buy into enneagram otherwise I'd give you an enneatype.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I'd say Delta ST.
    Did you even see the part where I said "The more conscious effort you put into trying to look professional, the less I'll respect you?"

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubozoan View Post
    Did you even see the part where I said "The more conscious effort you put into trying to look professional, the less I'll respect you?"
    I doubt that is type related.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump'd becuz huge asshole.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so