Thread: video :)

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default video :)

I made an impromptu video, b/c you know, cooped up tonight, wanted attention. tell me if i am Si-SEI or Fe-SEI before I delete!

in the first half, i sort of try to articulate how Fe-y or not I really am.

in the second half, I sort of try to talk about my social anxieties, get awkward and vaguely judgmental while talking about how I am not judgmental, and then trail off....

PM me if you wanna see video.

@mu4 if I am SEI Faye Wong is not SEI...
    Last edited by lemontrees; 10-24-2014 at 04:20 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Jesus, how cute can you be I'd say SEI-Si, according to descriptions.

I've watched Faye Wong and she doesn't strike me as SEI. You, on the other hand, are like a SEI prototype as far as I'm concerned .

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Get in line people, I'm the first to give her a hug

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

No comment, and I don't battle type. I'm only here because of the mention.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post

I've watched Faye Wong and she doesn't strike me as SEI. You, on the other hand, are like a SEI prototype as far as I'm concerned .

darya thanks for watching!

yeah i always wondered... cuz i like Fe a LOT but when I actually talk to people i never have anything to say...

i'm happy that i'm an SEI prototype cuz it makes me feel not weird and stuff.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wonderful!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Fe subtype. SI-SEIs can be mistaken for their LII activators on first impression, while Fe subtypes more closely resemble their lookalike IEI.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nefnaf View Post
    Definitely Fe subtype. SI-SEIs can be mistaken for their LII activators on first impression, while Fe subtypes more closely resemble their lookalike IEI.
    are you saying that i don't look like an LII ;___; lol

i always identified as Fe subtype (b/c my Te is soo bad) but I am also pretty quiet. (would love to be Si subtype tbh, gives me hope about my Te )

oh well nothing changes just due to typing. i am me regardless

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

you look like you'd be good for hkkmr

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cutest. Girl. Ever.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your mannerisms and how you illustrate what you are saying with your hands.

Your voice is also calming. I especially like how you pronounce "s" with a hiss of sorts. ASMR community might love you.
    I had watch the video again since I didn't even pay enough attention what you were saying as much as how you said it.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me very much of a guy I knew in college (he was rather feminine, not calling you masculine or anything) who I had figured was Fe-SEI and so/sx. Similar sort of facial expressions, same sort of masking-as-extroverted half-reticence in expressing yourselves. Even though you aren't actually talking with anybody, there's a certain quality of psychological proximity with your imaginary interviewer that reminds me of @applejacks.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I like your mannerisms and how you illustrate what you are saying with your hands.

Your voice is also calming. I especially like how you pronounce "s" with a hiss of sorts. ASMR community might love you.
    I had watch the video again since I didn't even pay enough attention what you were saying as much as how you said it.
    i had to look up ASMR. it sounds eerie, or more so... crinkly. i imagine someone playing with foil a lot while curled up somewhere in a state of reverie. listening to someone speak parsel tongue.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've watched this a couple times now, and after reading Meged & Ovcharov's descriptions of the two, I'd say Si. You seem more subdued, calming, and soft.

HEDONIST (Si-ISFp)

APPEARANCE: In interaction seems calm and soft. Industrious, practical, does everything with a sense of refined taste. Often engages in fine arts as a hobby. Well-wishing, tactful, unimposing; with his presence he pacifies others. Tries to sympathize with other people, assist them and provide advice. Loves rest and comfort. Likes talking about his sensations, attentively questions his conversation partner in regard to his or her affairs. Slightly delayed in his behavior and conversation, sometimes stretches out his words, with difficulty formulates his thoughts.
    On first impression alone, the above descriptions seems to fit better than below. Not that you don't offer some of the wonderful things below either, but if I had to pick, you seem more Si.
    HARMONIZER (Fe-ISFp)

APPEARANCE: Seems lively, friendly, and unrestrained in conversation; emotionally responsive, easily gives compliments and closes the distance, may even take his conversation partner by his hand; his lack of restraint carries a shade of familiarity. Shyness can alternate with joking remarks; ironic quips easily turn into respectful and serious tone. Often jokes and tells even unpleasant things with a smile as to not offend the other person. Precautionary and careful. From time to time his temper flares up, but he is quickly appeased and is forgiving. Usually optimistic, merry, and upbeat.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, as I already said, I also think you fit Si sub description better – by your vibe and also by stuff you share about yourself on the forum. I've never payed attention to SEI subtypes before, but I read the longer versions now, and I think my close male SEI friend, who you once (idk if you remember) mentioned that he seemed to use an unusual amount of Fe, really fits Fe description.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have a SEI-Si brother and he vibes more in the Bjork direction than as lemontress. So count my vote for SEI-Fe. So/sx fits, there's a smooth subtle sweetness, very inviting and charming.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem waaaaaaaay calmer and softer and introverted than my SEI-Fe friends. They are almost provocative compated to you, the Fe is very in-your-face. So I think either you're a Si sub or my friends are constantly high on something really awesome but aren't giving me anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    i had to look up ASMR. it sounds eerie, or more so... crinkly. i imagine someone playing with foil a lot while curled up somewhere in a state of reverie. listening to someone speak parsel tongue.
    I laughed out loud. Some people get the "tingles" from it which is an actual physical response.. Sorry, I don't know whether this makes it sound worse.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    I've watched this a couple times now, and after reading Meged & Ovcharov's descriptions of the two, I'd say Si. You seem more subdued, calming, and soft.

On first impression alone, the above descriptions seems to fit better than below. Not that you don't offer some of the wonderful things below either, but if I had to pick, you seem more Si.
    thanks applejacks

Yeah, as I already said, I also think you fit Si sub description better – by your vibe and also by stuff you share about yourself on the forum. I've never payed attention to SEI subtypes before, but I read the longer versions now, and I think my close male SEI friend, who you once (idk if you remember) mentioned that he seemed to use an unusual amount of Fe, really fits Fe description.
    is this your gay SEI friend? thanks so much for your opinion.

yeah i wonder about it... people are always saying "wow you're so calm." it makes me feel fraudulent b/c I usually don't feel calm. it's more like i can't rouse myself to show a reaction. but i dunno if that's Si or something else

@Agni is bjork really SEI? i'm not doubting i actually don't know. i love her but she seems so aggressive compared to me, but that may be NTR.
    @Agarina i want some of those drugs too

oh also i wanted to mention that i made that video when i was feeling really positive and energetic haha.
    Last edited by lemontrees; 10-24-2014 at 01:04 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so glad that you posted that video! You are a great example of an SEI. Fe or Si subtype, I don't know. I have a sister-in-law who is like a SEI-Si prototype. She is VERY slow to speak. Si is clearly her focus. You are more animated than she is. But the Si description that Applejacks posted does sound good for you.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lemontrees... you are so sweet!!
    I haven't forgotten, I owe you a video! Will make one in a couple weeks probably...

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm i read the long meged descriptions and i actually identify more with the Fe one

i think it represents all the parts of me i try to hide, like my flakiness, moodiness, childishness, disorganization, impatience. my aura of collectedness feels like a veneer. like an E4 thing of trying to seem refined. i'm actually a hot mess

maybe my trying to figure out something so trivial as subtype suggests a super detailed oriented Si mentality though lol

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also i decided to "figure out my subtype" by watching videos of people whom i decided were my duals just b/c they are hot

omfg so adorable