Thread: Member Questionnaire (Nebojsa)

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Nebojsa)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Nebojsa)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is personal measurement for person's view of object/person exterior and/or interior look. Love is the amount of work that person puts into something.
    What are your most important values?
    I value only two things about a person: self-awareness and will . Also I value anything/anything that proved itself useful to me.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I choose to ignore spiritual/religious beliefs because there is no good reason not to. If God exist,than I would at least unconsciously rely on it, which would make me a worse person, because I'm not giving my best. If God doesn't exists, than it would'nt even matter that I'm ignoring spiritual/religious beliefs.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    A need to conquer is in human nature, as long as there are humans there will be wars. The amount freedom I have when deciding. Even though I believe every decision was already made, I like the idea of an illusion that freedom creates.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Only about solving problems. I feel powerless when I can't help someone. I hate feeling powerless, because it makes me feel vulnerable. I don't like to spend a lot of time with others, I try to spend a lot of time alone. I used to have very long debates, but then I understood that humans will believe only in what they want to believe. If someone changes their oppinion, it's because they want to do it.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I care about my health only when I'm about to get sick. I'm too lazy to work out (I'm too lazy for anything, except thing I have to do and I do in the last possible minute, but I'm never late). Sometimes I don't eat because I'm doing something that I find more intresting. The only thing that I care about my body is what future will bring, because I'm 18 years old now and I don't want to become limited by my body when I grow old(it would make me feel vulnerable).
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I really hate them. I'm afraid of how am I going to live alone one day. I try to find a quicker and more efficient way to finish them.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I have problems with telling that I like anything. If someone asks me if I love something that I do, I just say how that person/thing is awesome. I'm too lazy to read. I used to read books when I was younger, I read anything. I don't like many movies, but I found Dr Strangelove and Matrix first movie very good.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Knowing that I wont be able to someone/something again makes me cry. Anything that doesn't make sense makes me laugh. I think that my brain cannot believe how stupid something can be.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I like to be alone, but I feel awesome with others when I drink a few beers. I like to be in a group of 2-3 people. I hate big gatherings. When I was in science camp all my classmates used to gather around big table and discuss, but I hated all that noise where I couldn't focus on my toughts and spent time faking calls to someone.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Those who don't think I'm genius, think that I'm insane, no one finds me ordinary. I am not YOLO enough and I lack willpower, unless I'm doing something to show that I'm not powerless.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    They think that I will discover something and make a lot of money out of it. I'm not boring to anyone except for myself.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Once in 6 months, I have a few hours period when I actually want to do anything that I have to do and to do it well. I would like to feel like that more often.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I notice the patterns in my behavior and it irritates me a lot. It happens only when I'm alone.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I answered this in second question.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I don't want to a casual relationship, because it leads nowhere. I gave my best at dodging all possible partners I could have had by now. I dreamt my anima. She was extroverted, but not too loud. She made a lot jokes about me, but was always helpful when I needed something. She could silence my mind.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would only care that my child doesn't become poisoned by the stupidity of this World. I wouldn't hide anything from it.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Ignore him, I answered why in 5th question. I don't like my friend for his believes, even though some of them might give me a picture of his/her stupidity.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don't like society, because of the way it's structured. It produces bigger idiots with each generation and it is being done on purpose. The only way to stop this is to stop the snowball before it becomes too big, but of course it will never happen because it wouldn't be profitable. This world is doomed, thanks to human nature.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    They always initiate contact. I behave according to the situation and my mood, but I always try to be interesting.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Depends on how I am supposed to behave. If I'm needed to leave a good impression I would follow every body language rule and try to stay as much as average as its possible. If I don't have to it depends on my mood, but I will always try to be nice to everyone.

LSI 5w6 sx/so
    144 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)