TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Test again!

Dear all,
    I have corrected the old version of the test: simplified the texts and added illustrations, so that the concept of aspects would be clear.
    Only 27 questions~decisions to make. Check it out and leave the feedback, please.
    I see it as the main test, very simple, you get a version of the type at the end. If you don't get straight away your type - do it second time.

I use this test in conjunction with the Pattern test. Pattern test either will confirm your leading TPE (small group of types) or will point you in the direction of your sub-type.

You need to register at the website main page otherwise you will not see your result.

The type profiles at the end of the test are in need of improvement. Let me know what profiles are the best - provide the link or write to me direct if you are an author of the profiles.

http://socionics4you.com/associative-socionics/?lang=en
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Intuitive Ethical Introvert

Yesenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Intuitive Logic Introvert

Intuitive Logic Introvert
    Balzac. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

An English version of the site&tools would be very welcome. I forgot my password and accidentally I don't speak Russian, so I cannot reset it.

TIM
    ESTj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuitive Logic Extravert

Don Quixote. ILE are interested in a big picture and tend to generalize information, omitting the details they deem unimportant. They are typically quick learners and full of ideas (creative, scientific etc). They are able to see the potential of ideas and projects and see several possible solutions to a task with the idea in mind that at least one solution will eventually work out. They are also able to find a creative approach to problem solving, invent a completely new method or concept. They are good at explaining things in many different ways but their thought can be scattered as they jump from one point to another in their explanations ignoring the fact that the others may be overwhelmed and find it hard to follow their line of thought

this test are wrong.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FlaxSeed,
    How did you come out irrational and intuitive? it must be not the test but the way you see yourself and what you choose. if I have described some aspects wrong in your opinion I would like to know where I could go wrong.
    Anyway, one time testing does not say much. I always ask for 2-3 times testing. It may well happen that the next time you will end up as some other type.
    And there is a pattern test there as well which is used together with this test.
    Thank you very much anyway for doing the test!

Agni, send me your email into the private messaging and I will retrieve your password.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yesenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No cigar, but an interesting test. Thanks for creating it.

Ethical Intuitive Introvert
    Dostoyevsky. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all.
    I have added just one more question about statics- dynamics.
    And I am a bit concerned about the description of Ti and Te. In my opinion, I have described and made clear the differences between aspects. However, there is always a scope for perfection.
    if anything does not sound quite right and make you choose something which you are not- I would love to know your opinion: what could be improved?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I liked the test and the picture addition. Got my type correctly but I'm curious as to how you connect with doubt or why is associated with doubt to you. I do agree and have seen that said of outside of you but it's funny since I also see talk of and certainty, sometimes denying evidence and proof that contradicts their own ideas or just knowing something without knowing why especially in MBTI. I personally think the doubt comes from 's tendency to detach from the present reality around them. You may have visions and pick up on patterns but you may not be sure about them because of your awareness of not being present or grounded enough in reality to know if it'll actually add up to it or being ready to take action. Hence the appreciation from their duals who are grounded and present in reality. I see that you have as certainty somewhere. I can see that in that possibilities, potential and such are in relation to the outer world. I once said deals with the concrete (objective) abstractly and deals with the abstract (subjective) concretely, haha.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yesenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello to all,

I checked the tests and I think it is working fine. However, the result will be always dependent of the subjective self- evaluation. Therefore the test will work for some and not all. My aim is to create diverse tests which can help the person to decide about his type. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    I liked the test and the picture addition. Got my type correctly but I'm curious as to how you connect with doubt or why is associated with doubt to you. I do agree and have seen that said of outside of you but it's funny since I also see talk of and certainty, sometimes denying evidence and proof that contradicts their own ideas or just knowing something without knowing why especially in MBTI. I personally think the doubt comes from 's tendency to detach from the present reality around them. You may have visions and pick up on patterns but you may not be sure about them because of your awareness of not being present or grounded enough in reality to know if it'll actually add up to it or being ready to take action. Hence the appreciation from their duals who are grounded and present in reality. I see that you have as certainty somewhere. I can see that in that possibilities, potential and such are in relation to the outer world. I once said deals with the concrete (objective) abstractly and deals with the abstract (subjective) concretely, haha.
    I like your explanation of why I see Ni as a intuition of doubt. there are a number of reasons we can find why Ni is expressed in the thinking and acting of Ni types as doubt. I agree with your description:

"tendency to detach from the present reality around them. You may have visions and pick up on patterns but you may not be sure about them because of your awareness of not being present or grounded enough in reality to know if it'll actually add up to it or being ready to take action".

Ni is also intuition of changes and represents dynamics at best. What was for me important is to put emphasis on doubt opposite insight and confidence. Because when we type people it is what strikes you first. Everyone has got both qualities but Ni and Ne types have it in access. When we look for the program functions we look for access in thinking and behaviour.

We usually say that every type is showing confident behaviour by their program functions. Ni types are very confident in their right to doubt and question overly confident Ne-types claims. This relationship which we call restricting each other is reflected in model A between program and restricting functions. And exactly this we observe between opposite types like Fe and Fi and etc.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Результаты теста:

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Olga , I have a very simplistic question about color preferences in types, idk if it was answered before. While I'm by far the most attracted to Superid art , I also have different color preferences for different areas, so it's a bit difficult to answer questions like: "Which is your favorite color?" I mean, I like dark, black art, in interior design I prefer strong black and white and gold/silver contrasts, but when it comes to clothes, I mostly dress in light or bright colors, cause otherwise I end up looking like a corpse. And I also prefer if the nature around me is in high contrast bright colors, I'm not a fan of gloomy grey depressing winters. So does this color preference links mostly to art or is it about all areas?

Oh and I hate colors red and orange in anything (not really other bright colors), except in lipstick and nails

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I means favourite colours I expect that people somehow know it: thought about it before. But may be they don't know and then they decide on a spot.
    There will be differences due to the different factors. Choice of clothes may be in tune with favourite colours may be not. If we ask people what colour are you clothes we don't get the information we need. But it is OK to ask about the colours in general - the more information the person can give you the better. If the client says that he likes to get into red dress or has a red coat, red car it is a sign that red as Fe is accepted and can be strong. Some people paint red and black walls in their rooms.

If you like dark colours contrasted by gold and silver - this means that Ego is not that strong. It could be either introverted or irrational profile. This is how you make conclusions. You said you like bright colours in your environment or clothes which may say that you value extraversion and etc...

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    @Olga , I have a very simplistic question about color preferences in types, idk if it was answered before. While I'm by far the most attracted to Superid art , I also have different color preferences for different areas, so it's a bit difficult to answer questions like: "Which is your favorite color?" I mean, I like dark, black art, in interior design I prefer strong black and white and gold/silver contrasts, but when it comes to clothes, I mostly dress in light or bright colors, cause otherwise I end up looking like a corpse. And I also prefer if the nature around me is in high contrast bright colors, I'm not a fan of gloomy grey depressing winters. So does this color preference links mostly to art or is it about all areas?

Oh and I hate colors red and orange in anything (not really other bright colors), except in lipstick and nails

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to me apparently, got SLE and LSI.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logic Sensing Introvert

Maxim Gorky. LSI are very responsible people, often workaholics, which stick to their commitments. At the same time they can be forceful and stiff individuals, who defend their opinions and positions stubbornly, reserving to the aggression if needed. They are very good at analysing and structuring information with great attention to details. Their opinions normally are very well-formulated and lack any ambiguity. Although they can make an impression of calm and reserved individuals, LSI can be moody and quick-tempered. At the same time they tend to be very gentle and protective of the close ones. LSI tend to force their decisions on others, but also take the full responsibility for their decisions and actions. They dislike people who can't express their thoughts in a more or less structured way, jump from topic to topic or misuse the terms. LSI do not like to discuss their natural abilities as they may be not sure about their hidden potential themselves. They are careful in the interpersonal relationships, suspicious and try to avoid unnecessary confrontation. They do not like to waste their time or to be late. The time is very important to them and they may often look at the clock or watches. LSI tend to save resources, to avoid the financial risks and generally can be satisfied with little possessions.
    (:
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Second shot: still IEI.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shay, thank you for doing the Pattern test. Do you agree with Superego and/or with introverted profile? Check out another test as well: http://socionics4you.com/associative-socionics/?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Introverted profile Superego - Superid – Id – Ego
    Superego-types (Fyodor Dostoyevsky (EII), Theodore Dreiser (ESI), Maximilien Robespierre (LII), Maxim Gorky (LSI)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logic Sensing Introvert

Maxim Gorky. LSI are very responsible people, often workaholics, which stick to their commitments. At the same time they can be forceful and stiff individuals, who defend their opinions and positions stubbornly, reserving to the aggression if needed. They are very good at analysing and structuring information with great attention to details. Their opinions normally are very well-formulated and lack any ambiguity. Although they can make an impression of calm and reserved individuals, LSI can be moody and quick-tempered. At the same time they tend to be very gentle and protective of the close ones. LSI tend to force their decisions on others, but also take the full responsibility for their decisions and actions. They dislike people who can't express their thoughts in a more or less structured way, jump from topic to topic or misuse the terms. LSI do not like to discuss their natural abilities as they may be not sure about their hidden potential themselves. They are careful in the interpersonal relationships, suspicious and try to avoid unnecessary confrontation. They do not like to waste their time or to be late. The time is very important to them and they may often look at the clock or watches. LSI tend to save resources, to avoid the financial risks and generally can be satisfied with little possessions.
    I'm still unsure of my type as I always have been ever since i learned socionics so i can't say one way or another but this description fits well. I'll go back at a later date to try it out a few more times.

TIM
    INFJ IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I got the most accurate result ever for an online test. I'm looking forward to reading the profiles for ENTp and INFp!

Thank you @Olga.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maker of helmets
    I have got some profiles on my site but I am not the author of them:
    http://socionics4you.com/category/%d...files/?lang=en

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did "lie" on the extroversion/introversion question, not a bad test all in all but i'd like to see a test that does not frame extro-introversion as being linked to social behavior.

Intuitive Ethical Extravert

Huxley. IEE are naturally psychologists. They are able to build an opinion about a person very quickly and correctly. IEE enjoy helping people to expand their talents and encourage people to the self-growth and personal development. IEE have very good interpersonal skills and are able to find the individual approach to very different people. IEE are easily distracted, spontaneous,often have a spur-of-a-moment ideas. Their interests are broad and always changing being their life force. They looking for new experiences and wish to be in a new kind of situations and to be inspired by the new concepts. IEE see the multiple potential outcomes of a given situation and are able to hold them all in their head at the same time in order to see the essence of a situation. They see the hidden opportunities and can quickly find the way out of the problematic situation. While talking they often switch from one point to another ignoring the structure. IEE have a strong sense of morals and though they generally try to avoid a conflict, they would stand up for their opinion if their moral principals.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took the test. Left a few answers as "not sure".
    But here's...

MY NEW TYPE!!

Dostoyevsky. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WorkaholicsAnon, what is your old type?

Reficulris, what do you mean and how do you imagine such test:" i'd like to see a test that does not frame extro-introversion as being linked to social behaviour." ? I personally do not differentiate between thinking and acting. People usualy acts on the basis of thinking.

I am planning to make pictures a bit bigger for this test. And I am thinking to make the art - test as well, thinking long time already.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post

Reficulris, what do you mean and how do you imagine such test:" i'd like to see a test that does not frame extro-introversion as being linked to social behaviour." ? I personally do not differentiate between thinking and acting. People usualy acts on the basis of thinking.

I am planning to make pictures a bit bigger for this test. And I am thinking to make the art - test as well, thinking long time already.
    Sorry, i was being a little facetious... I dont put much stock in any test when it comes to socionics. Particularly not when it seems to not have concordance with most people's self-typings.

I dont currently have a type, but i do think i belong in alpha quadra. I was IEE for a long time, but this typing sat progressively less well with me over time. ILE, ESE, and LSE have been suggested for me lately. EII isn't impossible though.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got first LIE and then LSI but am pretty sure that I value Te/Fi and that I am a sensor

Choosing a favorite colour is almost impossible for me. I can only say which colours I like in general and which less. For certain things I like this colour for other things another color. So i doubt that it makes sense include a favorite colour in a test. Or at least doubt that it works for most of the people.

Another point of critique are the type descriptions on your page (I know they are not from you).

From the LIE description:

"He much values human life: a woman of this type, if having to choose the lesser evil, will rather choose to become a single mother than to make an abortion."

I am aware that the art of writing a description is to find a good balance between the particular and the general but this above is way to particular. Other descriptions have also the tendency to be to particular.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I got first LIE and then LSI but am pretty sure that I value Te/Fi and that I am a sensor

Choosing a favorite colour is almost impossible for me. I can only say which colours I like in general and which less. For certain things I like this colour for other things another color. So i doubt that it makes sense include a favorite colour in a test. Or at least doubt that it works for most of the people.
    Interesting because I found that part the easiest part of the test.

I got ILI, but some of the questions I wasn't sure which one was *more* me

Balzac. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Sorry, i was being a little facetious... I dont put much stock in any test when it comes to socionics. Particularly not when it seems to not have concordance with most people's self-typings.

I dont currently have a type, but i do think i belong in alpha quadra. I was IEE for a long time, but this typing sat progressively less well with me over time. ILE, ESE, and LSE have been suggested for me lately. EII isn't impossible though.
    I wonder, what you think yourself about your type? What is more possible in your eyes?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Another point of critique are the type descriptions on your page (I know they are not from you).

From the LIE description:

"He much values human life: a woman of this type, if having to choose the lesser evil, will rather choose to become a single mother than to make an abortion."

I am aware that the art of writing a description is to find a good balance between the particular and the general but this above is way to particular. Other descriptions have also the tendency to be to particular.
    I f I get a better descriptions I will use them. )

As regards to colour preferences I ask in general and if you know your fav. colours then it should not be a problem. )

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryoka14 View Post
    Balzac. ]
    Is your type ILI?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder, what you think yourself about your type? What is more possible in your eyes?
    I am really not sure of anything anymore. I think ethical type is probably more likely than logical, though some people whose opinions i trust feel otherwise. But then other people i trust say ethical.

Alpha or Delta quadra works. Alpha probably > Delta. I think i'm Fe-valuing (which is one of the realizations that made me start doubting my previous self-typing of IEE).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is your type ILI?
    i think SLI -- but still unsure

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you can try also to look not into traditional qudara values but TPE- quadra values. I called it quadra beause of similairity but it can be called simply TPE values. There is description of 4 type groups - basic groups of socionics which a way more importand than quadras. Check it out and say where do you belong? You can name 2 groups and point which one closer to you. How do you see TPE - groups in comparison with quadras?

http://socionics4you.com/%d1%82%d0%b...d1%8b/?lang=en

http://socionics4you.com/category/%d...d0%be/?lang=en

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

SLE in assoc test and Superid in pattern test

What does that mean ?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

questions like "do you like to be in the centre of the room" "do you like initiating contact" "do people tire you" etc all request information about social extroversion rather than socionics stuff. If I answer them truthfully i will always get a introverted type. In socionics I'm most likely not.

Its a while ago I did that test and missed your question but there were a couple of questions in the theme of the above that i needed to lie about. Otherwise it'd have been iei again lol

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    SLE in assoc test and Superid in pattern test

What does that mean ?
    This means irrational SLE - irrational profile and SLI as a subtype. If you would do the test again you may get as Id - Superid.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    questions like "do you like to be in the centre of the room" "do you like initiating contact" "do people tire you" etc all request information about social extroversion rather than socionics stuff. If I answer them truthfully i will always get a introverted type. In socionics I'm most likely not.

Its a while ago I did that test and missed your question but there were a couple of questions in the theme of the above that i needed to lie about. Otherwise it'd have been iei again lol
    Try do the test again without lie. You don't need to worry too much if something does not fit neatly, there is a chance that you still get the right type because of the general weight of other questions.
    The whole idea of the non-verbal tests that they can avoid verbal evaluation bit I am not there yet 100 %.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try do the test again without lie. You don't need to worry too much if something does not fit neatly, there is a chance that you still get the right type because of the general weight of other questions.
    The whole idea of the non-verbal tests that they can avoid verbal evaluation bit I am not there yet 100 %.
    Will do.

Edited for results:

As predicted IEI

Результаты теста:

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

This means irrational SLE - irrational profile and SLI as a subtype. If you would do the test again you may get as Id - Superid.
    Why SLI? That's ID for SLE, not SuperId

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast