TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Why SLI? That's ID for SLE, not SuperId
    I just finished the article about TPE subtype system, tried to be very short an clear on how subtypes are assigned to types. Please, have a look and ask if any questions arise:
    http://socionics4you.com/%d1%82%d0%b...d0%b1/?lang=en
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yesenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion
    I liked this test, even though it didn't give me the result I expected! I thought the questions were very good.

I think with the -related answers, I answered "no" for all of them, and for the one asking if the description was me, I answered "not sure" because I didn't identify with the parts that mentioned natural ability in things like cooking and gardening (I appreciate it, but am not especially good at it). I think the test should for example score things in such a way that when someone answers "not ", the score should be lowered partly on Alpha + Delta types (maybe the test already does this!). It might have been my colour choices that scored me as an IEI over EII.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE

@Olga this is the results of other tests and the one i'm also confirming with.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuitive Ethical Introvert

Yesenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for new replies and likes for the test. We have to expect the deviancy in the results - this is only natural. It shows psychodynamics- how your fluctuate towards other types of information and energy metabolism so to speak. At the moment I am working on a much more controversial test which include only art as a testing criteria which obviously is not that good without music. I expect even more deviancy but this is the direction to go. )
    I usually ask to do it 3 times within the time break. It may well be that next time you do it you will get your type. And if you don't that could mean either that you tend to get your subtype or you type yourself wrongly. However, it is always better to think for the person that the test is wrong and he or she is right.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE on Associative Test
    Irrational profile || Superid – Id - Superego - Ego on the Pattern Test
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12