Thread: Jeremy Renner

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jeremy Renner

I did a search for Jeremy Renner and found a couple sparse typings labeling him SLE or EIE. I can not see SLE at this point so I thought I'd make a post. I am not opposed to the idea of SLE but he reminds me greatly of my best friend who I have no idea how to type. He ruffles me because he seems like a genuinely nice person who doesn't want to shake anyone but he also has a sort of rough undercurrent, like he would like to be more forceful(?) than he is perhaps. He strikes me as an asking type, but could it could just be timidness. he also seems a bit cool and go with the flow, like he doesn't give much of a damn about most things. I'd like to have an idea of the general consensus in order to strengthen my mental typing pool. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion.

Here is a pretty good long interview from 2010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwOxdrJ9As

He also just did an AMA on Reddit. Don't know if anything can be gleaned from it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...ner_here_amaa/

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He seems Se ego -- Beta looks/vibes. Will read more on him to see if this 1st-2nd impression is confirmed.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally get an xSTp vibe from his roles and VI.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

These two are something very compatible. Beta vibes, for both.

Edit: Scarlett is EIE-Ni and Renner is also something Beta, but not sure what. I hope he's Se ego
    Last edited by darya; 12-29-2014 at 11:18 PM.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive always liked him too i can buy lsi. Scarlett eie really? Always liked her as well but thought see was the typing agreed upon mostly

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh gosh just watched the vid. She does remind me of myself in that vid .. Joking around kinda harshly.. I also find that duals when together can tend to isolate others by mere virtue of how well they get along.. Its like hard to interject..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Scarlett eie really? Always liked her as well but thought see was the typing agreed upon mostly
    I personally think she's my identical. She jokes in the exactly same way I do with friends, same facial expressions also. Maybe it's the e-type similarity though.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Scarlett is a very easy ESI sp/so for me (some sort of hotter and more silky Michelle Pfeiffer and almost as impactful as Monroe)...though on here she´s commonly typed SEE. There´s no way she ain´t a Gamma SF, she just oozes it.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does she ooze Gamma SF. Also are you implying Monroe was ESI? OMG. She is the most benchmark IEI ..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    Scarlett is a very easy ESI sp/so for me (some sort of hotter and more silky Michelle Pfeiffer and almost as impactful as Monroe)...though on here she´s commonly typed SEE. There´s no way she ain´t a Gamma SF, she just oozes it.
    The way I see her is that very collected brand of EIE. She is much more bubbly in other interviews but I think her behaviour in the Renner videos is the face of her true self.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no. all the aforementioned women are Gamma SF -- emblematic Gamma SFs (add lana del rey&madeline zima to them) . It's like saying Dostoyevsky was SLE.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    I did a search for Jeremy Renner and found a couple sparse typings labeling him SLE or EIE. I can not see SLE at this point so I thought I'd make a post. I am not opposed to the idea of SLE but he reminds me greatly of my best friend who I have no idea how to type. He ruffles me because he seems like a genuinely nice person who doesn't want to shake anyone but he also has a sort of rough undercurrent, like he would like to be more forceful(?) than he is perhaps. He strikes me as an asking type, but could it could just be timidness. he also seems a bit cool and go with the flow, like he doesn't give much of a damn about most things. I'd like to have an idea of the general consensus in order to strengthen my mental typing pool. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion.

Here is a pretty good long interview from 2010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwOxdrJ9As

He also just did an AMA on Reddit. Don't know if anything can be gleaned from it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...ner_here_amaa/
    (Note: It's pretty funny how I only read the type suggestions you posted and clicked the video without reading much else and you mentioned the same things I mention below @go with the flow, not giving a fuck, etc. This was added after I wrote damn near all of this, deciding to quote since you have the video link I'm referring to and then I noticed the similarities. If he is indeed asking, well, that narrows down between the two types I had).

I like the video's angling, it shows his posture well. I would think Ixxp temperament, he sorta takes the shape of his chair but there's a tinge of assertiveness so if not Ixxp, Exxj-Ip. People like to type anyone with a 'bad ass' persona or cool guy look as Beta ST or ego, I find that many Ixxps can have a bad ass persona, even cooler than the aforementioned because there is a smooth, how you say, 'Idgaf(?)' energy to them (with regards to the external environment due to their inward focus and perceiving nature), as they have this go-with-the-flow energy while, depending on how strong their extraverted rational function is, their creative function gives an impression that they can take control of the flow to their liking or are already in control without pushing it but it seems like less of a serious agenda (maybe more subtle?) so that laid backness can make them look cool. Like a gang leader who comes off as calmly confident, relaxed yet still has some goons he can call up any second. Exxj has a more obvious desire to control or manage the environment, making them seem a bit more formal(?) or as if they're pushing an agenda (i.e Oprah). Just something I wanted to throw out there. I think either Beta NF could fit, would have to look deeper for Jeremy.

Whatever he is, he looks like he's somewhat similar to Scarlett, yes. I can see why she seems 'Gamma', in her independence, low keyness and the strong female roles she often plays but she has an overall obvious extraverted rationality in her ego, not quite Ixxj. More of a controlling presence which I do not chalk up to , presence seems more physically present (which she does not), Fe or Te seems more like they have an agenda and there's an assertiveness behind it. May be hard to explain in words.

I think Rihanna is a better ESI example than Scarlett or Marilyn, you can see her inward orientation towards ethics in her interview with Oprah (EIE), as well as Ixxj vs Exxj maybe.

Hmmm, even what she says suggests a withdrawal from the world to dive deeper into these sentiments she's had for her father for a long time, getting to the source which allows her to forgive him and, in turn, forgive Chris. You can also see Ixxj posture if you google some pics of Rihanna caught off guard sitting, all contained and rigid. They both have diff vibes to me, you get a stronger sense that Scarlett wants to manage the external environment to some extent, whereas you don't get that at all with Rihanna, seeming like the rationality is more inner directed. And Scarlett VI's totally as ego to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFJ

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've usually thought of him as ESI, haven't looked into it much though. reminds me of my brother
    Last edited by glam; 09-19-2015 at 11:47 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. LIE-Te ?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxFp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Bump. LIE-Te ?

He looks somewhat uncomfortable there. Leaning towards SLE.