I seem to have gotten myself in over my head here. At least that's how it feels right now.

I'm on a first aid squad and I just got my EMT certification. I know my stuff, but everytime I get on a call, I freeze up and my supervisor takes over. It's humiliating and I'm starting to question whether I can do this job. Maybe it's just lack of experience.
The book and test part was easy for me, and so now everyone (including me) not unreasonably expects me to be able to jump in and handle things, but it's just not happening.
There's alot of and involved, as well as assaults on my (vomit and death, anyone?)
Fear and nervousness I'm okay with, it's the feeling of incompetence that's bothering me.

EDIT: This thread probably won't resurrect, but I wanted to clarify: When speaking of my "supervisor" above, I meant in the squad, not my Socionics supervisor. (Actually, there IS an ESTp on the squad, but he's not who I was talking about.) Below, Blaze mentions my supervisor as ESTp, not sure if she misunderstood me or not.