Thread: Some problems with Socionics ... The problem with Feeling... And Knowledge

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Some problems with Socionics ... The problem with Feeling... And Knowledge

FEELINGS...
    I think people confuse feeling with subconscious... i think the reason is... ENTp invented Socionics. .. to an ENTP ethics is subconscious, thus felt and irrational. If however feeling is in your conscious EGO or SUPEREGO, then it isn't as vague as T types make it out to be.

KNOWLEDGE...
    How is Te function knowledge if every type has a "function of personal knowledge" ? For example ENFp and ESFp ... why would they "Need to know" if they already have a function of personal knowledge? (Ni for ENFp and Si for ESFp)

-Slava
    Last edited by SlavaPHP; 10-04-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But you don't seem to have a function of personal knowledge.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's all about how information distribution is valued (metabolized), not raw data itself. There is in essence , no such thing as a 'te comment' or 'ni comment' but how these statements are delivered & absorbed operationally. This all relates to socionics having a highly evolved (well compared to most other personality typologies) intertype relationship theory.

This is also the reason why truly interpreting socionics accurately is like understanding very complicated music. Not many people can do it. Instead people tend to resort to oversimplistic thinking.... I admit I don't give a shit enough to really understand it and how to deliver it in a completely objective way.

You don't even need to do that anyway, you don't need to 'overthink' it because all these layers form stereotypes and stuff the common man can see, which is where Visual Identification is so handy.

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think every person is capable of seeing all information spaces at the same time.... but we wear blinders to ignore what we have no control over