Thread: School of Associative Socionics Articles by Olga Tangemann

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post School of Associative Socionics Articles by Olga Tangemann

At last translated an article about Information aspects. This is the good opportunity to compare the vision of aspects ( dichotomies and functions as well) in socionics and MBTI. The article is big but the information repeats itself so that at the end of the article you have a sound knowledge in theory.
    It will not answer all your questions, no type profiles on Model A. But very detailed description of the leading functions.
    If you read carefully you may understand better what functions are in your Ego -block of Model A. Give it a go. I would like to hear your feedback. With love.

http://socionics4you.com/%d0%b0%d1%8...d0%b8/?lang=en

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TPE subtype system as alternative to DCNH

New article “TPE subtype system” is a short, clear description of a tool used in Associative socionics to distinguish between the people of the same type. This is a better alternative to the DCNH -subtype system which considers subtype as a type of behaviour. In this article I would like to answer questions: What is a subtype? What kinds of subtypes exist in the TPE-system? How to assign the subtype to any particular type?

http://socionics4you.com/%d1%82%d0%b...d0%b1/?lang=en
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Socionics is Augustinavichute's typology!

Dear all, I have a new article which is very small and requires translation from Russian to English. Please, help! I am sure it is not difficult to translate it with Google and I will correct it or answer the questions in in doubt.
    A the moment this article is discussed on Facebook in the Russian group of Socionics Magazine FB.

http://socionics4you.com/post-3414

Discussion in Russian:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

I would love to hear your opinion about this article.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga
    Friends, let us once again turn to the position of socionics in other sciences. Why do it? To understand whether it makes sense to oppose Tim and personality type according to Jung. And to understand why different methods have sotsionicheskie the output is the same one of the 16 types!

Socionics - this typology and the typology as it belongs to the section primarily Jungian typology , based on her typology similar to Myers-Briggs , "Jung Typology - a system of personality typology, based on the notion of psychological installation, which can be extroverted or introverted and the predominance of one or other mental functions - thinking, feeling, sensation or intuition. This typology was developed by the Swiss psychiatrist CG Jung in his work "Psychological Types", published in 1921.
    The purpose of psychological typology, according to Jung, is not a simple classification of people into categories. Typology, in his opinion, is, firstly, a tool for arranging researcher infinitely varied psychological experience in certain similarity coordinate of the scale ("trigonometric grid" - writes Jung). Second, the typology - a tool of practical psychologist, allowing on the basis of the classification of the patient and psychologist to choose the most effective methods and avoid mistakes."
    Absolutely agreed. My approach has always been mandalic and interconnective. Working with sixteen discrete, homogenous, and disconnected parts reveals nothing new, and the worst is when people play pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey with sociotypes, using nothing but type descriptions. Typing people can lead to more being revealed about deeper dichotomies, as took place in the Reinin studies of 2003, and the next step I'd take would be to go from decriptions of people into descriptions of elements, using the structure of the socion, as well as other pre-existing material on dichotomies and elements as a guide. Minus/plus is an elementalization of process/result. I'm focused on asking (-I/+E) and narration (+I/-E) primarily, and I went on a bit about how the material in the erotic styles makes more sense in light of (democratic) gamma SF being asking, and gamma NT being narrative.

In socionics much in common with Jung's analytical psychology, but there are differences. In socionics not study the type of the unconscious through dreams, but are used projective, non-verbal techniques.

General and that Socionics considers the person in the team: inter-type relations, socion: "In contrast to the natural-scientific approach of experimental psychology, analytical psychology considers not abstract isolated individual, and the individual psyche as mediated by cultural forms and is closely related to the collective psyche."

Information metabolism is directly related to the study of the psyche. We are studying all the same typological differences between people from the perspective of the exchange of information. And what is the exchange of information, if not the work of the mind? This is a slightly different perspective kontseputalnaya consideration, but that does not change the types themselves and the differences between them are determined by the same dihotominyymi signs. The type and their defining features remain the same, but are supplemented and refined by using the concept of energy-informational metabolism.
    Jung never claimed every human being on earth had an inherent and unchangeable type. Types were referred to as often-ephemeral peculiarities, brought on by a large amount of focus on either sensation, logic, intuition, or ethics; extraversion or introversion, rationality or irrationality. He claimed his own cognitive focus changed many times over the course of his life. Aushra was far more invested in notions of universal typological inherence and permanence, claiming every human being on earth had a fixed type.

As for the unconscious, aside from Aushra having all of a type's static functionality being wholly unconscious (dynamic types), or all of a type's dynamic functionality being unconscious (static types), there hasn't been a lot of effort put towards plumbing the depths of the unconscious. Model A's claim towards the workings of the unconscious are based on an supposition of self-extinguishment as a natural state of equillibrium, with duality being a more favorable and relieving form of balance, best brought on by the presence of a dual. Semi-recent convos on EM types have me supposing a third main positioning of the vital ring, either self-benefit, self-semi-duality, or self-mirage.

A second possibility, suggested by Model B, is that all of consciousness is either wholly asking or narrative, and that all of unconsciousness is the opposite, resulting in a sort of self-mirage for accepting functionality, and self-semi-dualization for producing functionality, in addition to the standard self-extinguishment.

Changing the angle from which we look at the type does not change the actual type. Angles can be a lot of consideration and the type can be determined by any methods, unless we are talking about the types of Jung and his defining traits - initially put Jung. Can not be separated from the Jungian typology sotsioniku - from its base! Otherwise, it generates a lot of errors. Aushra concept is the definition of types of Jung and not types Aushra! TIM - a description of the types of Jung from the perspective of information metabolism. As Myers -Briggs socionics defines all the same 16 personality types. If it does not define the types based on Jungian signs, then it would not be Jungian typology, but, for example, psihosofiya Afanasyev . Thus, socionics as typology Aushra stands on a par with Myers -Briggs:

"Myers-Briggs typology - a typology of personality , which arose on the basis of the typology of Jung in the 40-ies of XX century and became widespread in the United States and Europe . On the basis of this typology was established system of psychological testing - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Eng.) Russian. (MBTI).

ID of the Myers-Briggs type is widely used in business, and particularly in some major Western companies. In the US, 70% of high school graduates are certain type of person using the MBTI for the purpose of choosing a future profession. The study of Myers-Briggs approved by the American Psychological Association as part of continuing education for psychologists. The basic method is considered to be tested using a questionnaire Myers-Briggs. Myers-Briggs type, according to the official definition, is the result of the test, but the accuracy of determining the type of guaranteed only subsequent certified professional advice. If socionics go the way of the development of Myers Briggs, then it will be approved by the Association of Psychologists. This means its scientific recognition and the study on the basis of psychology. This is exactly what must now seek progressive sotsioniki to sotsioniku not considered as astorologiyu or magic.
    The "way of development of Myers-Briggs" is straight into the dustbin of history. I've got a full post on that, as well as establisment psychology, here.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much for attempt to translate with google, Woofwoofl. I guess I need to do the recordings on the video - that will be quicker!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have recently reorganised my forum. The information about 16 types is presented in 4 TPE quadras. It became easier to access information about non-verbal preferences of different types. However, some of the threads are still empty because I was too busy to post information there. I invite you to register on my forum and add information about your nonverbal preferences.

The sub-forum "TPE - quadras" is for both - English and Russian speakers. Feel free to write in your own language, please! I will understand you anyway and the others will use Google translate if they want to. smile emoticon

Just make sure that you are absolutely certain about your type. Or if you decide to post the pictures of your friends or their preferences - you are welcome to do so - just make sure you are absolutely certain about their type too.

If you wish to take part in this forum project but you do not know your type - you are welcome to go through type -diagnostics. Just add your topics in the sub-forum:
    http://socionics4you.com/smforum/ind...board,7.0.html

P.S. while I was reorganising my forum I accidently deleted the archive of IEI diagnostics. I will be thankful to IEI people who will come forward to add the information about their preferences.

http://socionics4you.com/smforum/index.php