0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    but hey ..the stack is more about energy and priorities ....after all good looks are mainly genetic, right? I mean, isn't Scarlett Johansson typed sp/so?
    not sure, could be sp/sx, I am not seeing the dryness of the sx last...it's there. At least in her movies and such, I haven't seen many interviews, I don't think.

Sensing preferences may affect whether someone catches on to the sx as well, possibly. As in your PoLR and/or role might be a blindspot...more so PoLR.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    Sx/so celebrities: Jessica Nigri, Adele, John Lennon, Jennifer Lawrence
    I think she is probably so/sx.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    What exactly would an Fe-vulnerable (SLI/ILI) SX/SO look like? They should be rather different from the stereotype, right?
    I am not sure. I think Delta (and maybe gamma as well?) in general may be slightly differently from the stereotype, at least from what I am seeing on this thread. But I think they would still fit the sx/so descriptions in general. Fe vulnerable may have a blindspot about how what they are doing is being perceived, but since social isn't entirely last, it's not 'cutting' and completely disconnected like sx/sp may be. They might just ignore at times how strong the sx is coming through when they are captivated so to speak, even when they are people around, that would be my guess.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"If I commit suicide, it will not be to destroy myself but to put myself back together again. Suicide will be for me only one means of violently reconquering myself, of brutally invading my being, of anticipating the unpredictable approaches of God. By suicide, I reintroduce my design in nature, I shall for the first time give things the shape of my will." - Antonin Artaud

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    I am not sure. I think Delta (and maybe gamma as well?) in general may be slightly differently from the stereotype, at least from what I am seeing on this thread. But I think they would still fit the sx/so descriptions in general. Fe vulnerable may have a blindspot about how what they are doing is being perceived, but since social isn't entirely last, it's not 'cutting' and completely disconnected like sx/sp may be. They might just ignore at times how strong the sx is coming through when they are captivated so to speak, even when they are people around, that would be my guess.
    Lol that post is ancient. sx/so xLIs have a sort of lecherous, dirty-old-man vibe, Henry Miller being an exemplar.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol that post is ancient. sx/so xLIs have a sort of lecherous, dirty-old-man vibe, Henry Miller being an exemplar.
    Ummm I haven't seen this, no. I would think they are normal sx/so but introverted...and of course, fe polr.

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May exploit and seek to redefine sexuality to reflect their own colorful and uncertain understanding of it. While prone to exhibitionism, they are strongly attracted to grounding influences which can anchor them and provide stability. Failure to satisfy an especially intense desire for connection may cause this subvariant to spite others at the risk of jeopardizing the need for an equal, stabilizing force. Can feel pulled between wanting a life of maximum intensity and reassuring episodes of peaceful convention.
    This is very true. Would explain why I am drawn to SP.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

or so/sx lol

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post

or so/sx lol
    This song was endlessly stuck in my head when it first came out lol.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The poet makes himself a seer by a long, prodigious, and rational disordering of all the senses. Every form of love, of suffering, of madness, he searches himself, he consumes all the poisons in him, and keeps only their quintessences. This is an unspeakable torture during which he needs all his faith and superhuman strength, and during which he becomes the great patient, the great criminal, the great accursed—and the great learned one!—among men.—For he arrives at the unknown! Because he has cultivated his own soul—which was rich to begin with—more than any other man! He reaches the unknown; and even if, crazed, he ends up by losing the understanding of his visions, at least he has seen them! Let him die charging through those unutterable, unnameable things." - Arthur Rimbaud

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    4w3

This guy is a perfect 4w5 sp/sx example, he fits "The Dauntless" description perfectly.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this is some superb costume acting

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to say I love this thread ^^ So many things that I didn't know I enjoyed, here.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by lynn; 05-20-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sia IEI-Fe sx/so

Black Eyes Peas Beta ST sx/so

It's true that sx/so has a "beta energy". (Beta sx/so are over the top, have trouble relaxing and being serious though)
    I always thought of my own quadra, delta, as boring. Most Si-doms are sp-first and I could never relate to this kind of discussion:

"I found the best filled buns at [supermarket] on discount ! Did you know [blabla]'s mom got very sick yesterday? Fortunately she finished paying her loan on the house so [blabla] will be able to take her home. Do you know what's for lunch in the canteen? I hope they finally have coffee, the machine has been broken for 2 weeks now"
    Too much of this kind of background noise and I wanna kill myself(yes, my self-preservation is that bad)
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 08-17-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/TwWvB6lHPnY

Sx/so extrovert and sx/sp introvert sister

Fleabag
    Last edited by nanashi; 08-19-2020 at 05:58 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RedVsGold's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post

I can't tell if this is more sxso or sxsp...

made it a year ago, just going to post it here I guess.
    These galleries rattle and shake with a venom and sound of soul for portraying many moods and swings of the passion stellar canvas. I'm impressed, very music clapping, holding a bird
    Raptor was Lugia through Erling Haaland Riley Halloween in 2023 vs Inter Milan, showing journals of impossible dialogues and colosseums of grand altitudes shocking pinch torrent gel and flash arcing clockwork folly and ageless triumph holding fuses of collections. Raptor defeated Sauron in 2006 by stopping Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Tesla, ideas of oasis healing gifting sacred gems and envelopes of highlight stealth picturing raiment of claymores and seawater caliber psychic birds
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    These galleries rattle and shake with a venom and sound of soul for portraying many moods and swings of the passion stellar canvas. I'm impressed, very music clapping, holding a bird
    You may be confusing the isomorphism of Ne (taking snapshots of same, or similar enough things, maybe a few things from different angles) with Fe (variability of passion) in that collage. I mean, there is some variability, but not the way you are talking about
    And I didn’t put any hatred or venom in that collage
    some images alluding to something dark and sad yes, but no more

actually, most of your text sounds beta NF, regardless of who it is addressed to
    Last edited by necrosebud; 05-26-2021 at 05:02 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't tell if this is more sxso or sxsp...

made it a year ago, just going to post it here I guess.
    I think some of the pictures you used look venomous, poisoned, broken, or showing illness, but that's a thing I'd relate to 4 honestly, i.e. feeling defective and stuff. They are still pretty and intriging.
    I also see So and a certain tension, idk what to make of it overall.
    I'd say, right to left, it looks like a certain deep rooted darkness finds a relief and light in others. That would make a ton of sense for sx/so.
    Did you make it by putting pictures here and there, or did you have a direction?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I think some of the pictures you used look venomous, poisoned, broken, or showing illness, but that's a thing I'd relate to 4 honestly, i.e. feeling defective and stuff. They are still pretty and intriging.
    I think they are broken and all that, yeah, but I wouldn't personally call them venomous
    only pointing out bc that's a stereotype of sx4 I don't relate to. I mean, it would be incredibly rare for me to even think about intentionally hurting someone. I don't think I am quite capable of that. Although I can sometimes unintentionally hurt someone, just like anyone else.

I also see So and a certain tension, idk what to make of it overall.
    interesting - yeah idk what enneagram vibes it gives

I'd say, right to left, it looks like a certain deep rooted darkness finds a relief and light in others. That would make a ton of sense for sx/so.
    Did you make it by putting pictures here and there, or did you have a direction?
    I think neither? lol
    "pictures here and there" but there was some method to the madness if you will. I didn't go in knowing exactly what I was going to do.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they are broken and all that, yeah, but I wouldn't personally call them venomous
    only pointing out bc that's a stereotype of sx4 I don't relate to. I mean, it would be incredibly rare for me to even think about intentionally hurting someone. I don't think I am quite capable of that. Although I can sometimes unintentionally hurt someone, just like anyone else.
    Venomous does not have to mean aggresive, cruel, ill intentioned, nor intentionaly hurting people. Only means it looks like it contains venom, a potential danger, but is it there? It's more about what it looks like from the exterior than what it is, or what it lived as from the inside.
    Venom is a defence mechanism present in certain animals or insects, and other species may mimic their appearance to look more dangerous and be safer.

interesting - yeah idk what enneagram vibes it gives

I think neither? lol
    "pictures here and there" but there was some method to the madness if you will. I didn't go in knowing exactly what I was going to do.
    I see. It looks like a kind of story to me, I couldn't put much words to it tho.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venomous does not have to mean aggresive, cruel, ill intentioned, nor intentionaly hurting people. Only means it looks like it contains venom, a potential danger, but is it there? It's more about what it looks like from the exterior than what it is, or what it lived as from the inside.
    Venom is a defence mechanism present in certain animals or insects, and other species may mimic their appearance to look more dangerous and be safer.
    the way you are saying it - I guess yeah.
    I think what it is very relevant generally, and I don’t believe it’s necessarily more important to focus on what it “looks like,” because anything can look like...anything to someone and then the interpretation may not be useful bc they are projecting more of their mind onto it than are seemingly interested in the creator’s mind

anyways as for veritable “unintentional danger” - yes, sometimes. If I’m not fully able to trust someone I’m close to.

I see. It looks like a kind of story to me, I couldn't put much words to it tho.
    is it because of the Ne lol

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the way you are saying it - I guess yeah.
    I think what it is very relevant generally, and I don’t believe it’s necessarily more important to focus on what it “looks like,” because anything can look like...anything to someone and then the interpretation may not be useful bc they are projecting more of their mind onto it than are seemingly interested in the creator’s mind

anyways as for veritable “unintentional danger” - yes, sometimes. If I’m not fully able to trust someone I’m close to.
    I guess some differing type plays a part here, so oh well.
    Ever been disappointed(or something else) by someone saying something like: what it is is up to the public?

is it because of the Ne lol
    No idea? Whose Ne?
    I can't tell, pretty sure I ignore Ne so it's possible I just can't see that.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess some differing type plays a part here, so oh well.
    Ever been disappointed(or something else) by someone saying something like: what it is is up to the public?

No idea? Whose Ne?
    I can't tell, pretty sure I ignore Ne so it's possible I just can't see that.
    Well it’s not disappointing as much as it’s just sometimes...figures as gaslighting. I’m not saying only what I intend is correct or only what people see could be correct, but that usually when people see something, then yeah there’s truly something to it from internal point of view as well. You create a coherent story out of both sides. But you use some kind of method akin to psychoanalysis of insinuating things like manipulation or what have you (as an example, ofc you’re not doing that here), and when that’s not quite it, you damage and harm the person - even if a bunch of people insist.

for example, some people with personality disorders can be misinterpreted by vast swaths of people, it’s kind of a situation where you can’t blame the person with PD because they are trying their best but due to awkwardness or lack of skill they get misinterpreted. And you can’t exactly blame the other person for misinterpreting, especially if they don’t know PD-related themes such as what I just mentioned. You try to push your in actuality erroneous interpretation - it’s iatrogenic. You harm them by trying to help them.

so yeah, when people insist their POV is the right one regardless of how invalidated the person feels about it, it’s a plain red flag to me. But then again, I see people as less complex than betas or gammas.
    Last edited by necrosebud; 05-26-2021 at 07:25 PM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)