Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sx/So - sunny, fiery, inciting

fire (sx)+ gas (so) = human blowtorch

Energetic qualities associated with sx/so: ripping, tearing, destroying, breaking, burning, disapproving, disobeying, dismissing, ridiculing, alienating, crowing, ranting, screaming, displaying, exposing, joining, embodying, asserting, confronting, changing, reinventing, transforming, breaking through, leaving behind, going overboard

sx/so - The World of Devas (Gods)
    + cultural revolutionaries
    ++ directional shift in popular culture
    +++ the cultural zeitgeist

Writing style: "Fire-and-ice" - as if one is to experience the extremes of heat and coldness at the same time. Often abstract, spilling one inner vision after another like a dream-sequence. Seems particularly in touch with the core meaning of life and death.

Why do sx/so's project open sexual energy?
    -sx/soc's establish status and relate to others through emotion and sexuality: so ---> into ---> sx

Sx/so is the "social revolutionary" stacking - leaning more toward cultural change than political change, IMO, though the two are obviously not mutually exclusive. [So/sp seems like the bigger player in the area of socio-political/governmental change.] With the soc-variant in second position, sx-first energy is more phallic, a concentrated cluster of nerves [sx] leaning forward, poking at the collective emotional space [soc]; introducing heat which causes molecular agitation in social groups, probing and forcing psychological exposure. And without the self-protective 'pullback' from sp concerns, it's a "no holes barred" scenario.

The soc mid-position means that the social arena is a "neutral pool", ripe for seduction and seizure, swelling up into high polarized waves from the sx-energy...big ebbs-and-flows of attraction and repulsion. In, out, in, out... [Schwing.]

Again, depending on the E-type, sp-lastness can make the sx/so-person largely oblivious to the degree to which his revolution threatens his own survival. Thus, the person's subconscious attitude is 'Full steam ahead'. Stick raw powerlines of sx-first into the electrically-conductive water of the social pool, and stagnant waters have no choice but to start poppin' and crackin'.

IME, the sx/so person will sometimes counteract the above social-dilution by use of various kinds of exhibitionism. Besides the use of literal (physical) exposure, difficult or unsettling types of psycho-emotional exposure proffer a charged vulnerability reminiscent of genital exposure (displaying what is sensitive - a high concentration of nerve) which has no choice but to be registered as 'sexual' in the subconscious (or semi-conscious) of the observer. This then is a way to foist reactivity into the crowd, and kick off an electrical storm which corrects the feeling of diluted sx-energy.

Sx/so:
    1) physically moves into people when interactions are on a one-to-one basis
    2) is elitist but acts convincingly egalitarian
    3) is open to being with everyone but focuses on specific people
    4) is very respectful to everyone but only truly respects a few people
    5) wants to help humanity

SP-last: Sp-lasts are the butterfly stackings, spinning off a considerable amount of shimmer and sparkle, as they’re unsullied by dirt (earth) and the sullen droop and hunched seriousness of self-pres’s mundane concerns. This ungrounded quality is a double-edged sword though: For others, a welcome breakup of the monotony of hardened routines that congeal around self-pres; for those under the direct influence of these two stackings, however, there’s a particular incapacitation, a signature difficulty moving forward in certain areas of life — perpetual ‘immaturity’ on a practical level, sometimes a nomadic quality due to their characteristic ignorance around how to set firm steps and plant roots underneath their feet, or a wondering why one would even want do so.

in socionics, the revolutionary flame and emotional oversaturation of the Sx/So stacking is often mistaken for Se-valuing; however, it should be noted that this stacking is equally widespread among Si-valuing Alpha and Delta types

my sx/so typings: http://www.pinterest.com/vonsain/sxso/

Last edited by silke; 08-13-2015 at 02:03 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

heh it looks like I am recycling pics. @Spider

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Are strip clubs inherently sx/so? The main purpose is for sx first but the environment can be very social and often rowdy. Although most, but not all, the dancers have sp motives.

Sx/So - sunny, fiery, inciting

Energetic qualities associated with sx/so: ripping, tearing, destroying, breaking, burning, disapproving, disobeying, dismissing, ridiculing, alienating, crowing, ranting, screaming, displaying, exposing, joining, embodying, asserting, confronting, changing, reinventing, transforming, breaking through, leaving behind, going overboard

fire (sx)+ gas (so) = human blowtorch

IME, the sx/so person will sometimes counteract the above social-dilution by use of various kinds of exhibitionism. Besides the use of literal (physical) exposure, difficult or unsettling types of psycho-emotional exposure proffer a charged vulnerability reminiscent of genital exposure (displaying what is sensitive - a high concentration of nerve) which has no choice but to be registered as 'sexual' in the subconscious (or semi-conscious) of the observer. This then is a way to foist reactivity into the crowd, and kick off an electrical storm which corrects the feeling of diluted sx-energy.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

3 sx/so as hell

7w6 sx/so imho

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Are strip clubs inherently sx/so? The main purpose is for sx first but the environment can be very social and often rowdy. Although most, but not all, the dancers have sp motives.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex drive != Sx-first
    That's the issue I'm seeing with a lot of these threads. It's all variants on "what kind of sexy is this?"

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Sex drive != Sx-first
    That's the issue I'm seeing with a lot of these threads. It's all variants on "what kind of sexy is this?"
    It's not sex drive It exhibitionism, intensity. The whole atmosphere seems to be fueled by the things I quoted in the post. I am not sure what kind of sexy it is. I guess that is subjective but a lot of people choose to socialize in strip clubs and there is less sex talk than people may think unless it is going on one on one. There are bright lights and glitter and the DJ pumps the crowd up in most clubs with very loud music.

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Damn, I wanted to sent Dirrty. Christina is 3 sx/so I think.

Instead, this horrible song and this chick all together lol:

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, since I asked, I will also tell how I experience sx first. It's quite a bit different from @Galen I think :

- I get extremely obsessed with people/areas of interest. When I start reading something I'm interested in (usually totally unproductive shit like socionics), I get so turned on from it, that I don't go to sleep that night at all or forget to drink/eat for the next N hours. The same if I meet someone interesting.

- When it comes to attractions with people, I work on chemistry and chemistry alone: I know if I'm attracted to someone in 2 minutes max: no get to know you and see if we're compatible and time will tell if we fall in love shit. And if I'm not attracted to someone, it will never ever ever happen. My mind just doesn't comprehend how some people can be in relationship and be "Oh I'm not that head over hills for him" but we'll see where it goes. Like wtf. Gross.

- I hate/despise people with just as much vitriol as I love them..not much gray areas. But these emotions change from hour to hour lol.

- I don't actually fall in love often (I'm attracted often, but not in love), but when I do, it's game over...I'm like an obsessed puppy. I would move to another side of a planet for someone I'm in love with, even if it has disaster written all over and I see a million red flags right away.

- I use seducing people like a validation for my ego: it's a big vulnerable spot for me and I get totally ballistic if I have a longer dry spell in this area. It feels like I'm worthless and my life has no meaning. (TMI lol)

- I usually date people who are totally inappropriate/ bad decisions in every rational sense, just because I'm attracted to them. I always have to hide them from my parents .

- I'm also very attracted to adrenaline stuff (just throwing it in, cause Galen mentioned it ), that give me the high : roller coasters, horror movies, zip lines, walking alone at night in dangerous cities ...

-If I'm attracted to someone, I don't give a shit if he has a wife, 5 kids or has been in prison - I will totally go for it...,I have zero morals when it comes to attraction stuff. I've also cheated numerous times when I've fallen out of love with my partner and some other person caught my interest. When I'm not attracted to someone anymore, it's really difficult to get me to stay faithful. Also a big reason for this is that .my ego is not happy when it has no attention for too long. I feel very guilty about this and try to cope with it in healthier ways and actually break up with people, but that's so very hard to do, because I get very attached to people and I love them in other ways...I just get bored, because they give me no electricity anymore and I don't have a feeling like I've "catched" anyone ....everything is just in this boring stagnation, attraction-wise.

-When I'm at a party, I'm constantly checking if there's anyone interesting for me to connect with- as soon as I find that interesting/attractive person, I couldn't care less about all the others. I'm also constantly checking where there's interesting conversation, where's the juice so to speak- otherwise I can't be bothered (I'm polite ofc, but very detached).

- I have a very addictions-prone personality. My sense of boundaries is pretty poor and once I start with things it's very difficult for me to find a healthy measure . I must have gotten that addiction gene, so it's not my fault

So yeah...there's that

Edit: Head over hills would be head over heels lmao.
    Last edited by darya; 10-15-2014 at 01:59 PM.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like those subclassifications of stackings. It might help explain why I keep testing sp first but feel that sx first makes more sense to me. And why I feel like I constantly cycle between the two. Like when I describe how i will get totally involved in seeking out and/or studying/learning something new, but I keep getting distracted by the needs of my 'nest', which eventually interferes with my ability to totally mesh and get intensely involved in my pursuit. So i stop, work on my nest some, but feel an overwhelming need to get intensely involved in some other mental project. So i stop and pursue a new line of study, but the needs of my nest keep calling out to me and interfering with the intensity.

And lately I've been finally noticing how the so instinct fits into my life. It's not part of a primary stacking though. And I've had difficulties with 'in this context it seems linked with sp' but 'in this other context it seems linked with sx'.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    I relate a lot to @darya's relationship with her instinct. To be exact these are the parts I relate to the most:
    @darya just admitted to many things that I won't which is why I can see sx/so for her. I just won't admit to what I relate to in her post to just anybody but some of my friends here know.

I can go from seducer, mystifier, and wanderer sx/sp almost seamlessly, depending on what is going on in my heart, mind and soul. I also take into account that I am a 4w5 so it will manifest differently.

Edit: I can be very guarded and secretive when it comes to my compulsions and attractions.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    - I get extremely obsessed with people/areas of interest. When I start reading something I'm interested in (usually totally unproductive shit like socionics), I get so turned on from it
    Lmao @darya getting turned on by Socionics.

Edit: I also relate to some things Darya said but it's the interplay of social and strong sx as well as sp-lastness. Not as extreme and not stuff like cheating though. I'm going to make a social instinct thread in a bit also talking about my own ideas of the instincts as well as the mistypings of soc-last and sx/sp of so many. The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 10-17-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: clarifying that I relate to what Darya said but not all, as an sx-secondary.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, just trying to understand something.

@darya just admitted to many things that I won't which is why I can see sx/so for her. I just won't admit to what I relate to in her post to just anybody but some of my friends here know.
    Are you suggesting here that admitting to them is 'so' related? And not admitting to them is 'sp' related?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Lmao @darya getting turned on by Socionics.

Edit: I also relate to things Darya said but it may be the interplay of social and sexual and the sp-lastness. I'm going to make a social instinct thread in a bit also talking about my own ideas of the instincts as well as the mistypings of soc-last and sx/sp of so many. The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    FU. You were asked for input!

Edit: I am teasing Olly based on things we are discussing off forum. I was not being a bitch to him.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-15-2014 at 05:03 PM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    That's because it's a bunch of non-so/sxs playing pretend, throwing guesses to the wind how other people experience the stacking.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

**** SLE E7 sx/so
    Last edited by Amber; 10-17-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more banksy because this shit oozes sx/so

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I would think most people see me as sx/so and it appears to make sense, but I do not love/relate to these pictures as I do sx/sp.. maybe just aesthetically though. I will try and find some that I feel represent sx/so and see what you guys think..

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay well I could only think of music lol, I'm way better with that. This song and video is admittedly lame but it still gives me sx/so feelings.. To me it's about that burning intensity with in you, the feeling you're here and nowhere else.. like anything is possible..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, since I asked, I will also tell how I experience sx first. It's quite a bit different from @Galen I think :

- I get extremely obsessed with people/areas of interest. When I start reading something I'm interested in (usually totally unproductive shit like socionics), I get so turned on from it, that I don't go to sleep that night at all or forget to drink/eat for the next N hours. The same if I meet someone interesting.

- When it comes to attractions with people, I work on chemistry and chemistry alone: I know if I'm attracted to someone in 2 minutes max: no get to know you and see if we're compatible and time will tell if we fall in love shit. And if I'm not attracted to someone, it will never ever ever happen. My mind just doesn't comprehend how some people can be in relationship and be "Oh I'm not that head over hills for him" but we'll see where it goes. Like wtf. Gross.

- I hate/despise people with just as much vitriol as I love them..not much gray areas. But these emotions change from hour to hour lol.

- I don't actually fall in love often (I'm attracted often, but not in love), but when I do, it's game over...I'm like an obsessed puppy. I would move to another side of a planet for someone I'm in love with, even if it has disaster written all over and I see a million red flags right away.

- I use seducing people like a validation for my ego: it's a big vulnerable spot for me and I get totally ballistic if I have a longer dry spell in this area. It feels like I'm worthless and my life has no meaning. (TMI lol)

- I usually date people who are totally inappropriate/ bad decisions in every rational sense, just because I'm attracted to them. I always have to hide them from my parents .

- I'm also very attracted to adrenaline stuff (just throwing it in, cause Galen mentioned it ), that give me the high : roller coasters, horror movies, zip lines, walking alone at night in dangerous cities ...

-If I'm attracted to someone, I don't give a shit if he has a wife, 5 kids or has been in prison - I will totally go for it...,I have zero morals when it comes to attraction stuff. I've also cheated numerous times when I've fallen out of love with my partner and some other person caught my interest. When I'm not attracted to someone anymore, it's really difficult to get me to stay faithful. Also a big reason for this is that .my ego is not happy when it has no attention for too long. I feel very guilty about this and try to cope with it in healthier ways and actually break up with people, but that's so very hard to do, because I get very attached to people and I love them in other ways...I just get bored, because they give me no electricity anymore and I don't have a feeling like I've "catched" anyone ....everything is just in this boring stagnation, attraction-wise.

-When I'm at a party, I'm constantly checking if there's anyone interesting for me to connect with- as soon as I find that interesting/attractive person, I couldn't care less about all the others. I'm also constantly checking where there's interesting conversation, where's the juice so to speak- otherwise I can't be bothered (I'm polite ofc, but very detached).

- I have a very addictions-prone personality. My sense of boundaries is pretty poor and once I start with things it's very difficult for me to find a healthy measure . I must have gotten that addiction gene, so it's not my fault

So yeah...there's that

Edit: Head over hills would be head over heels lmao.
    Wow. Are we the same person? Holyyyyyyy. I relate to EVERYTHING here and could NEVER have articulated it.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Wow. Are we the same person? Holyyyyyyy. I relate to EVERYTHING here and could NEVER have articulated it.
    I have said this before, and will say it again: you're the one person here I'm sure is my identical. So whatever your type is, I'm that

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay well I could only think of music lol, I'm way better with that. This song and video is admittedly lame but it still gives me sx/so feelings.. To me it's about that burning intensity with in you, the feeling you're here and nowhere else.. like anything is possible..
    Sp-last must mean 100% autotuned
    The song itself is the same kind of "i want u baybee" uninspired pop whatever, tough to gauge type from that. Video seems very sx/so though, unrestrained rebellion against the remnants of society to let the inner soul free.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rob Dougan - sx/so ILE, he looks a bit like Aquagraph

SP-last lyrics:

Speed me towards death
    Cause I just can't wait for her
    I want her to come
    I want to embrace her
    I've decided it's life
    That I don't like - that I don't like
    Speed me towards death
    Cause I think she'd go for me
    They say time is the killer
    I can't wait he's too slow for me
    I've tried all the rest
    How I want to try the best
    And I'd die for some company
    I'd die for some company

I don't want to die slowly
    I don't want to decay
    I want to be chosen
    I want to be made
    I don't want to die lonely and weary of life
    I will not be earthbound
    I'm gonna fly

So speed me towards death
    Cause I want her to taste me
    You know my senses are dead
    I want her to awaken me
    I've realised that this world (at it's best)
    Is just a prelude to the next
    And it's not one I want to read
    It's not one I want to hear

For life is a game fit only for fools
    It's a horse that can't win
    In a race rigged to lose
    So speed me towards death
    Last edited by silke; 01-23-2015 at 03:08 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm... I would think most people see me as sx/so and it appears to make sense, but I do not love/relate to these pictures as I do sx/sp.. maybe just aesthetically though. I will try and find some that I feel represent sx/so and see what you guys think..

Type&enneagram definitely gives a distinct flavor to the stack (if not vice versa). I added that Jim Morrison is SLE E 7 sx/so, Beyonce is SEE E9w8 sx/so ...so it may be understandable if you don't relate to such samples. I don't know you too well ... you seem light and glowing rather than darker and intense, but I can't unequivocally place you in a contra-flow stack. However you said yourself you relate a lot to darya's illustrations and stories in the other thread.
    Last edited by Amber; 10-17-2014 at 10:13 AM.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have said this before, and will say it again: you're the one person here I'm sure is my identical. So whatever your type is, I'm that
    Yay! You've said that before? Probably but I don't remember, horrible memory heh.

Do you have a facebook? This should probably be pm'd but eh.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Would it be strange if I thought you two were kinda of normal...

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yay! You've said that before? Probably but I don't remember, horrible memory heh.

Do you have a facebook? This should probably be pm'd but eh.
    Oh, not to you, behind your back You didn't seem to be that active here...I will pm you, before someone kills me for derailing.

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    Would it be strange if I thought you two were kinda of normal...
    Not at all, not at all

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Type&enneagram definitely gives a distinct flavor to the stack (if not vice versa). I added that Jim Morrison is SLE E 7 sx/so, Beyonce is SEE E9w8 sx/so ...so it may be understandable if you don't relate to such samples. I don't know you too well ... you seem light and glowing rather than darker and intense, but I can't unequivocally place you in a contra-flow stack. However you said yourself you relate a lot to darya's illustrations and stories in the other thread.

I'm light & glowing?! Haha thank you <3 I guess the main thing is I do think I'm sp last because I just don't notice anything regarding my environment/taking care of myself and need help with that but it's also related to weak

Here's another sx/so video that gives me feels hahaha... it's again pretty damn cheesy but I just love it unabashedly.
    Sx/so is excitement & freedom & highs of emotion.

Also importantly I think it's about being two people, intensely connected to each other, but also having a lot of people, or a wider social sphere around you.. like the connection between the person and you bridges and merges into a spiritual connection with everyone.

I have a huge with feeling "alive" lol. One of the most alive moments I've had was when I was at a music festival in Montreal.. seeing so many people so in love and lost in a specific song, singing it together.. wow. It brought a tear to my eye hahaha.

Additionally, I think a big conflict between my sp / sx ex and I was that I was happy being with him, it was amazing to be alone .. but it got to a point where I wanted go out and be around people and make more connections while he was and still is content to just be with one person in a safe, comfortable environment. Then again intro vs extro

I also think my little display picture is sx/so. She is intensity, fire, but deeply immersed with the world right underneath her skin, the galaxy, the stars..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI Fe E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's another sx/so video that gives me feels hahaha... it's again pretty damn cheesy but I just love it unabashedly.
    Sx/so is excitement & freedom & highs of emotion.

Also importantly I think it's about being two people, intensely connected to each other, but also having a lot of people, or a wider social sphere around you.. like the connection between the person and you bridges and merges into a spiritual connection with everyone.
    Yes. Scarlett, I totally get you. Video might be a little cheesy - but this feeling of being 'alive' is exactly what I feel when Im allowed to just be myself! Sometimes I feel like I have so much potential 'aliveness' that is going nowhere...! Sx/so

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast