Iím not sure if this is allowed, but Iíve been told people here can be rather ADD, so Iím back.

Iím not sure how to start. I told you all a lot about myself (or at least some stuff. Actually I donít think what I wrote really constitutes ďa lotĒÖI mean I wrote a lot but I donít think there was that much actual valuable information in there). But I guess I ought to tell you more.

Okay. So Iím not sure how to go about this. Iím ďethicalĒ I would say.

Iíve had to take personality assessments/inventories for work before, and theyíre actually not related to MBTI or anything, so I guess that I could start there.

So, at my old-old job (Iím 19 and have had like 5 different jobs. That probably looks bad. Like ďLook at all the stuff Iím moderately good at. HIRE ME!Ē) I had to take a psychological assessment. I canít remember everything, but she said that I have ďphobic tendenciesĒ and also, ironically (?) enough, I do not back down when threatenedÖand thatís kind of true. I have to actually feel threatened. Not everything that should be threatening causes me to feel threatened, but when I do feel it, I become unlike myself. I donít physically threaten someone, but I doÖ.mentally threaten someone? I guess? Iím not sure how to explain it. An example eludes me.

And then the personality inventory at my current job:

So it tests for seven things: Assertiveness, extroversion, patience, attention to details, versatility, emotional control, and creativity. Theyíre all pretty much self-explanatory except for versatility and maybe patience. Patience is how okay you are with working at a slower pace. I have ďhigh PĒ. So Iím patient with customers who, say take ten yrs to find a coupon or who are indecisive. Iím more slow moving. According to this inventory. I am, in most situations. It is also patience with people in general. Versatility is harder for me to understand. Itís scored from 0-45. 0-19 is low, 20-35 is average, and 35+ is high. I have a versatility of 18 . I didnít understand it at first. Iím thinking, ďIím plenty versatile. I can work in almost any situation you put me in.Ē But thatís not exactly what it means (I know this b/c my one manager was talking about this stuff after I got off work, and I was asking a million questions and she got impatient w/ me so she just showed me the little booklet on it andÖI read the entirety of it. I stayed at work 45 mins after my shift ended to read that thing). So I canít really tell you what high versatility means, but I can tell you what low means for me: I act pretty much like myself in most situations. I mean there is ďI donít know you that wellĒ socks, and ďIím super attracted to you, and you make me nervousĒ socks, but for the most part I yam what I yam. Iím not versatile in that respect. Iím ďstableĒ in that way, I guess. So my results were: Low assertiveness, moderately high sociability, high patience, very low attention to detail (I have a ďtrailing DĒ in relation to my patience. That means not only do I not care about the details, but I will most likely never follow up on them either), low versatility, high emotional control, and high creativity.

Itís extremely interesting. Iím considered a ďsocial diplomatĒ.

Which rings true for me.
At work I can be all self-deprecation (without really feeling all that unconfident. Iíd say Iím actually confident enough in myself to be self-deprecating. I know what I suck at and I know what Iím good at, so making fun of myself isnít actually me being insecure) to make someone feel better. If someone is new at work and they screw something up, Iíll make them feel better by telling them how I used to do whatever-stupid-thing all the time (I usually did, but maybe not to the extent that I tell them ). Iím good at telling people that they messed something up in a way that isnít rude. Iíll hear a manager complain about them doing something wrong (I mean theyíre new, thatís what new employees do) and they NEVER TELL THEM. How on earth do you expect them to get better if you never tell them what theyíre doing wrong? But Iíve always been good at telling someone what theyíre doing wrong in a way that doesnít make them feel stupid. I hate when people talk to me like Iím stupid so I donít do that to people. Iíve been there, I know what itís like, and even if I havenít literally been there, I can at least somewhat imagine what it would be like. But, anyway, at work I hate it when they donít give the new employees a chance to become good at something. Theyíll kind ofÖstifle them I guess. Theyíll say, well youíre kind of good at inventory so weíll have you do that. But, if they never get a chance to try say, sales, how do you know they wonít be amazing at it? They could be great, but you never give them the chance, and so now weíll never know.

I could go on and on (and I kind of have really), but I donít know what is necessary for you guys to know what type I am. Any questions would be appreciated