Thread: interested in ISTP - ENTJ romantic relationship

Default interested in ISTP - ENTJ romantic relationship

I'm an ISTP male and I am interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with an ENTJ female.
    Now I did some research regarding the compatibility of the two types and it is fair to say that the compatibility
    isn't bad. My only worry is how to approach her appropriately, and other things like what would be
    my "selling points" in her perspective.

I hope for your feedback guys!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Stinks like MBTI
    Are you LSI or SLI?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Stinks like MBTI
    Are you LSI or SLI?
    LSI would just chase the mfckr, not ask about it here.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    LSI would just chase the mfckr, not ask about it here.
    Are LSIs chasing?Oh!

PS I was typed as ENTJ in MBTI once!

Hmm not sure about LSI and SLI difference but what I know is that I am ISTP without a doubt. Have only recently learned about these personality stuff and became interested with it so i've been reading a lot about it. But as you can see, I still don't know a lot so your input would be helpful

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyOne View Post
    Hmm not sure about LSI and SLI difference but what I know is that I am ISTP without a doubt. Have only recently learned about these personality stuff and became interested with it so i've been reading a lot about it. But as you can see, I still don't know a lot so your input would be helpful
    Dude, if you were ISTP in mbti and LSI in socionics, you'd make me think I could learn from you about the right way to distinguish SLI from LSI. Go delta and forget about LIE seduction strategy. U got no chance.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shes Ni, so just be hella interesting and aggressive. If in doubt, touch her.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Dude, if you were ISTP in mbti and LSI in socionics, you'd make me think I could learn from you about the right way to distinguish SLI from LSI. Go delta and forget about LIE seduction strategy. U got no chance.
    i never tried socionics yet so most of what you are talking about doesn't make much sense to me, sorry. what do you mean by "go delta and forget LIE seduction strategy"?

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Shes Ni, so just be hella interesting and aggressive. If in doubt, touch her.
    hmm i find the touching part "interesting" but i cant gauge that yet until we're together again hmmm

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i never tried socionics yet so most of what you are talking about doesn't make much sense to me, sorry. what do you mean by "go delta and forget LIE seduction strategy"?
    dude, are you Ti or Te polr ...it's confusing. Why are you lazing and lounging around instead of informing yourself about Socionics and how intertype relationships work.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP, ENFP, INFJ, ESTJ comprise delta. The most psychological compatible group for any other delta. (Exceptions for ISTP being ESFP & ENTP also)

ENTJ is one of the worst match-ups for you psychologically because its an assymetrical relationship where one person holds the psychological advantage over the other(in this case you hold the edge). Probably the 3rd worst for having a relationship work, behind ENFJ and ESFJ.

However, take solace in the fact that you're probably wrong about either you or her, in the context of the Socionic types, and so it probably isnt a typical LIE(ENTJ) - SLI(ISTP) relation.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

dude, are you Ti or Te polr ...it's confusing. Why are you lazing and lounging around instead of informing yourself about Socionics and how intertype relationships work.
    i know now what LIE is. the Ti and Te i dont know yet though. actually, i intend to learn by asking people. it's faster, more efficient imo

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i know now what LIE is. the Ti and Te i dont know yet though. actually, i intend to learn by asking people. it's faster, more efficient imo
    NOT lsi. consider ESE, EIE, SEE (coz you got guts), SEI, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    ISTP, ENFP, INFJ, ESTJ comprise delta. The most psychological compatible group for any other delta. (Exceptions for ISTP being ESFP & ENTP also)

ENTJ is one of the worst match-ups for you psychologically because its an assymetrical relationship where one person holds the psychological advantage over the other(in this case you hold the edge). Probably the 3rd worst for having a relationship work, behind ENFJ and ESFJ.

However, take solace in the fact that you're probably wrong about either you or her, in the context of the Socionic types, and so it probably isnt a typical LIE(ENTJ) - SLI(ISTP) relation.
    now this is something new. having taken the MBTI, i am under the impression that an LIE(ENTJ) - SLI(ISTP) relation is quite compatible. or are there other things that are considered in socionics that i don't know yet hmmm

http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_tur...ml?I44S34F6p54

took some random socionic test and this is what i got.

NOT lsi. consider ESE, EIE, SEE (coz you got guts), SEI, etc.
    you mean i might not be LSI (ISTP), but be any of those? (ESE, EIE, SEE, SEI, etc)
    cant find the relation of guts for those types though (well, maybe since i haven't researched about it yet. but i'd say i have more than enough guts hmm)

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This is gets interesting, let's type TheMightyOne!

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    This is gets interesting, let's type TheMightyOne!

haha that would be nice. you know some legit tests i could take for socionics type? and yes, if you know one, i'd like to take a variation of the brigg myers test too.