Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

thats social. huge amounts of people coming together.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Agree. I find it difficult to see how this would be Sx/Sp.
    I'd type it as SP blindspot.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

One of the gifs that represents Sx/Sp the best, I find.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post

Agree. I find it difficult to see how this would be Sx/Sp.
    I'd type it as SP blindspot.
    That's funny how both of you are focusing and drawing attention to the social aspect, because I posted this video for the music and the technical and visual aspects, which are in the realm of sp-creative, and not for the people and the social scene, which I completely ignored and which made no difference to me Goes to shows how different instinct stackings will prioritize information differently while being exposed to the same environment.

An sx/sp friend went out clubbing recently (his first time in many years) and the first thing he complained about was the music, while mentioning nothing about the crowd and the social scene. To a "social"-last these aspects aspects simply do not matter to give any attention to them.
    Last edited by silke; 09-22-2017 at 08:45 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

That's funny how both of you are focusing on the social aspect, because I posted this video for the music and the technical and visual aspects, which are in the realm of sp-creative, and not for the people and the social scene, which I completely ignored and which made no difference to me

Shows how different instinct stackings will prioritize information differently while being exposed to the same environment. An sx/sp friend went out clubbing recently (his first time in many years) and the first thing he complained about was the music, while mentioning nothing about the crowd and the social scene.
    You should have specified what you meant by posting the video in this thread (as you did just now), because the video as a whole has too many social elements to be just understood as Sx/Sp.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You should have specified what you meant by posting the video in this thread (as you did just now), because the video as a whole has too many social elements to be just understood as Sx/Sp.
    Will try to leave a note next time. The fact that "Sensation" festivals are all about the music and the spectacular shows they put together, rather than making people come together for some social cause, seemed too obvious to me when I posted this video. Even going by stereotypes I would say sx/so is closer to this kind of environment than a social-first.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will try to leave a note next time. The fact that "Sensation" festivals are all about the music and the spectacular shows they put together, rather than making people come together for some social cause, seemed too obvious to me when I posted this video. Even going by stereotypes I would say sx/so is closer to this kind of environment than a social-first.
    I don't think this is about instincts at all.. I also like 4d cinemas because it is fun that they add sensual experiences to it and that's it. Also: even so-lasts visit festivals, lol. But yeah festivals in general are very so-heavy. You get together and experience this whole event (no matter the theme or special effects) together with your friends, meet new people and just enjoy it.

Also so isn't about a social 'cause', just getting together with people at all and enjoying being together is so. No need for a purpose.

I am also not sure about the music thign you mentioned, I am fully capeable of saying the music is shit, I also am capeable of saying the people aren't in a good mood and that the atmosphere sucks, but so were my so-last friends who went to a festival with me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that annoying social instinct

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post

that annoying social instinct
    That person seems like Sp/Sx to me.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

An sp/sx wouldnt feel the societal pressure to need to protest and would just smoke weed instead if that's what they want. Just intuitively that person feels sp/so to me.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An sp/sx wouldnt feel the societal pressure to need to protest and would just smoke weed instead if that's what they want. Just intuitively that person feels sp/so to me.
    sp/sx can protest lol. Society doesn’t even pressure people to protest - it doesn’t want anyone to.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait View Post
    sp/sx can protest lol. Society doesn’t even pressure people to protest - it doesn’t want anyone to.
    huh? i'm pretty sure the majority of society is anti-nazi.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh? i'm pretty sure the majority of society is anti-nazi.
    Totally missing the point. The point is that so blindspot can still do things that participate in society. The way they do it and how much energy is put into it is just different. Ex. someone who is so first would most likely never write that on a board because the way it’s worded is offensive even if it’s socially appropriate to condemn nazis. The people in the background of that picture look more like they’re the ones who are not so last because they are protesting but doing it in a socially acceptable way (and protesting itself is usually outside of socially acceptable or close to crossing the line).
    Last edited by flames; 09-23-2017 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait View Post
    Totally missing the point. The point is that so blindspot can still do things that participate in society. The way they do it and how much energy is put into it is just different. Ex. someone who is so first would most likely never write that on a board because the way it’s worded is offensive even if it’s socially appropriate to condemn nazis. The people in the background of that picture look more they’re the ones who are not so last because they are protesting but doing it in a socially acceptable way (and protesting itself is usually outside of socially acceptable or close to crossing the line).
    Sure they can, but they wont feel like they NEED to be a part of it in the same way soc first or seconds do. That sign showed that that person felt like she had to take part.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure they can, but they wont feel like they NEED to be a part of it in the same way soc first or seconds do. That sign showed that that person felt like she had to take part.
    Think of it this way: an sp last can focus on staying healthy and taking care of themselves but they’re most likely going to do it to be attractive to social standards (Basically, using sp for so and sx reasons). The way she wrote the sign looks like it’s focusing on herself (the way the nazis impact her, not everybody) and it’s also a lot more intense and contra flow than it has to be. So in that sense, sp/sx seems like the best impression but none of us know for sure what she is.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My so/sx sister does the protest things sometimes, with her wife. You would not catch me dead at one, unless they were protesting my funeral.

"When you walked into the room
    There was voodoo in the vibes
    Captured by your style
    But I could not catch your eyes
    Now I stand here helplessly
    Hoping you'll get into me

I am so into you
    I can't think of nothing else
    I am so into you
    I can't think of nothing else

Thinking how it's going to be
    Whenever I get you next to me"

Edit: probably an sx/sp checking out an sp/sx hah

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    I don't think this is about instincts at all.. I also like 4d cinemas because it is fun that they add sensual experiences to it and that's it. Also: even so-lasts visit festivals, lol. But yeah festivals in general are very so-heavy. You get together and experience this whole event (no matter the theme or special effects) together with your friends, meet new people and just enjoy it.

Also so isn't about a social 'cause', just getting together with people at all and enjoying being together is so. No need for a purpose.

I am also not sure about the music thign you mentioned, I am fully capeable of saying the music is shit, I also am capeable of saying the people aren't in a good mood and that the atmosphere sucks, but so were my so-last friends who went to a festival with me.
    The SX/SP guy I've talked about goes to these events alone. There is no social group involved. It's not about "experiencing the event with your friends" and "enjoying being together". You are interpreting this from a point of view of Social-first that doesn't really apply for social-lasts.

In the case of SX/SP there is a syn-flow compulsion towards other people, but, at the same time, with social being the blindspot a kind of indifference and dismissal of building a social group around yourself and social networking. Which means that sometimes SX/SPs will dash out to have some adventures on their own, completely ignoring the need for social support or any kind of network of friends around them. Some interpret this as having exceptional personal and inter-personal confidence - others as being dismissive and self-centered. Instead of the social experience the attention gets shifted towards the personal emotional experience (SX) and the technical and environmental details (SP). SO/SX's are of course perfectly capable of noticing those, but as you can see from your own reply your attention and interpretation was directed elsewhere that was quite different from the situation I was describing.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Agnez Mo - SX/SP. This is the type of stuff in my imagination I have no idea how this ever became reality. Those visuals are absolutely genius, the acting, choreography, the costumes. Incredible suspense, too.

@Jailbait

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i think shes probably 963

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

99% of Enrique Iglesias songs are Sx/Sp af.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

99% of Enrique Iglesias songs are Sx/Sp af.

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was thinking of that exact same song.
    It never fails to make me laugh, haha.

"But I don't mean to be rude..."
    Dat synflow, haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I was thinking of that exact same song.
    It never fails to make me laugh, haha.

"But I don't mean to be rude..."
    Dat synflow, haha.
    I knew you were because I posted it in a thread a long time ago (that was a good thread from what I remember) and you commented on it.

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

^ Btw, that song is also a good example of Aggressor Romance Style... stereotypically so.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Strong SP

*********** 21-04-19: