Thread: Jealousy in SLE-IEI Duality (INFp & ESTp)

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Jealousy in SLE-IEI Duality (INFp & ESTp)

It should be noted that jealousy is often a problem in this pair, especially for the mistrustful FL (SLE). The habit of TE (IEI) to be friendly and interested in everyone, to generously give out compliments, and the variability of his moods, all contribute to this development. Do not taunt for too long: for FL (SLE) there is nothing worse than betrayal.
    I saw this here. Does anyone have any experiences or observations regarding jealousy in the IEI/SLE pair that they can share?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been having feelings of jealousy from time to time, which I have never, ever experienced before It's not overwhelming or anything. It doesn't affect my relationship. But I'm just wondering what's up with me and if this is something I can deal with or understand in a socionics way, or if this is just something I'm going to have to deal with.

Actually anyone who has any advice is welcome to respond, not just IEI/SLE...

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    I saw this here. Does anyone have any experiences or observations regarding jealousy in the IEI/SLE pair that they can share?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been having feelings of jealousy from time to time, which I have never, ever experienced before It's not overwhelming or anything. It doesn't affect my relationship. But I'm just wondering what's up with me and if this is something I can deal with or understand in a socionics way, or if this is just something I'm going to have to deal with.

Actually anyone who has any advice is welcome to respond, not just IEI/SLE...
    The part that stands out is "...especially for the mistrustful" which leads me to think it's a silly inter-type relationship description.

ie anyone who is mistrustful will likely have this issue? So if your jealousy comes from mistrust, maybe he (or she) isn't the one for you.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I totally trust this person. That's why it's so odd that I'm occasionally feeling this way.... I'm probably just going through something. I dunno. Anyway, thanks for your feedback words