Thread: Hello hello!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello hello!

Hey everyone! I'm from Australia and am trying to find out my type once and for all! I'm becoming convinced that I have multiple personalities, but... hey, best of all worlds, right? I like your emoticon collection and will be using it extensively (and possibly annoyingly).

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello. Oh multiple personalities.... very interesting!

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which are you conveying in your intro?

Hi

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh oh.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm conveying my friendly self as opposed to my cold-blooded rational side which shocks everyone with its ruthlessness. But I'm a softie really. I like kittens... but so do villains, so I guess that doesn't really prove anything. Anyhow, thanks for the welcome.