Thread: Type the person narrating this video

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Type the person narrating this video

stormcloudsgathering

Last edited by suedehead; 09-20-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Video for VI.

Last edited by suedehead; 09-08-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rational and T. LSI or LIE ...

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by suedehead; 10-12-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I get Ti+Ni from him, vaguely. And a call for Se.
    Last edited by suedehead; 11-17-2014 at 12:56 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSI 1w2

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear the stilted speech patterns that I equate to Ti blocked with Se. It's like the trains of thought have arrived and moved on faster than the words can make it out of his mouth. In other words, he has already mentally moved forward before he said what he wants to. The constant micro pauses and verbal "spurts" seem to be a common occurrence with Ti/Se and to a degree with Se/Ti. This isn't the only factor I'm using here.

Also, I have observed Ti/Se men and women have a very persuasive style of eye contact when trying to impress upon someone an idea. It's a kind of sincere stare interspersed with micro expressions , then a flash of "thinking to himself" by looking down or away, then a return to looking at the interlocutor. This is a surefire sign of the Ti introvert (and perhaps just introverts of all types in general) because Se blocked with Ti extroverts have a tendency to make direct eye contact on a continual basis. This style of eye contact is an applicable typing method in my opinion. It's as though they are continuously referring back to the person they are speaking with. They want to be listened to, interrupted by another persons facial body language only, but at the same time not interrupting the introverted persons Ti train of thought with to much commentary.

This also happens to be important for obstinate types, who hold their ideas as sacred and feel freer to share resources. I'm imagining now that this gentleman would freely share his stuff, but be less then impressed by an imposition on his ideas.

Some other observations:
    -positivistic.
    - makes sure attention is grabbed before starting his next idea, like closure and that their point was conveyed, tendency for monologuing points to a declarer style interaction pattern.
    -an informal demeanour that I am perceiving as his natural style of conversation, his mannerism set up a proper emotional difference which seems to be easily established (picture yourself speaking to him instead of through a camera) and manipulated. Overall I see a member of the merry quadras for this reason amoung a few others.
    -presentation of content is logical thought always juxtaposed to reality: "there is no getting around from that reality, death will come....." "take a deep breath, let it go, and relax and face whatever is there": "those who accept the inevitable actually have a tactical advantage over those who do not. A tactician?!

(on a personal note, I found myself laughing especially "When facing fear video". I find this guy charming- ahha).
    Last edited by wacey; 11-17-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."