Thread: Member Questionnaire (Morpheus)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Morpheus)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Morpheus)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is a personal value What you can see as beautiful maybe i cannot , love is an emotion as any other, with and begin and an end, there is nothing so special in it the only exception for the rule is the love of the fathers and mothers.
    What are your most important values?
    To be loyal, truthful, and to pursue knowledge.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No, because i don't have met any religion that i agree with. Per example the christianism, the most contradictory religion of all times. Or wicca an religion with so much feminism in it that people seems to ignore the importance of a god just because he is male. (I'm agnostic)
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is needed sometimes, but when talking about war between cultures, beliefs and countries i don't agree with the fact that the person who start the war never fight it. Military is useful to protect society in theory, but with such corruption you don't know who your enemies is. Knowledge is power, no, to be more precise information is power, you can do anything with information.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I like to talk about art, science, history and sometimes about politics and society(to be more specific i like to critic how society has been constructed with false values that few people really can follow). I don't know why i'm just interested.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No, well it depends i like biology and i could talk about diseases, but i don't think that it is an interesting topic to spend to much time.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    The less, the better. I'm really lazy and sometimes i get irritate when someone keep saying to me that this is my duty,i know but i don't like it, so i only do when i see that it's needed.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like any book or movie that have a good history, i can read or watch about anything: Drama, comedy, suspense, horror, action, fantasy/science f documentary, anything but i like a well constructed history,but i spend more time reading/watching just to learn something i'm interested.My favorite books are: Count of Monte Cristo (Alexandre Dumas), 48 Laws of Power() The Lord of the Rings(Tolkien) Agatha Christie, Neil Gaiman and Stephen King books, The Hannibal Lecter Series(Thomas Harris). My favorite movies are animated, such as MegaMind, Up high adventures, Rango, Kung-Fu Panda, Toy Story 3 and How to train your dragon, some of the books i mentioned were turned into movies, i like them too.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't easily cry, but ironically i almost cried while watching Kung-Fu panda 2. Almost anything interesting can made me smile, but sometimes i smile not because something is fun, but just to not be too serious.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    For me is easy to detach, let go of things and people. I had a cat years ago that i really liked, but i lost him when i tried to make him get out of house a little(he only trusted me and was afraid of everything) in the beginning i was a little sad, almost cried, but then i began to watch Game of Thrones and 2 hours later i forgot, i didn't feel nothing for my cat anymore. I had only two great friends when i had 16 years old, they were almost brothers for me, when i moved home i didn't feel nothing too,later i began to be a little sad but it passed. But with a sense of belonging you meant where i like to be, the response is in my house,but i can let go of it too.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Indecisiveness, lack of empathy, distracted, disastrous, insensible.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Intelligence, the ability to talk about anything and to understand others, calm, educated.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    In socializing. Sometimes i want to have a wide range of friends but i have difficulty to feel empathy, when talking to friends i'm a little rude too, and most times i'm lonely, i also don't like to talk about daily things...it's boring.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    So many times, i try to keep control of myself, generally i feel like that when i need to do something but i don't know how, when i'm not good enough to do something. I feel a strong anguish when someone press me to do something or to decide what i want, specially when they try to make me do what they want.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who is spontaneous, humorous, open minded, intellectual, people who is too much serious easily bore me, i don't tend to like superficial people, but when i'm in good mood or just want to have a conversation i can talk to anyone.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Stuck in a rut! Hahaha, i would like to have a sweet, gentle and kind of a fragile,emotive girlfriend. But also open minded and humorous, maybe spontaneous and never superficial.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would read books for my child, i would teach to my son/daughter to not believe in what everyone says and to try to find their own answers. No, to tell the truth i would teach everything i could. I would try to create a sincere friendship with them, but at the same time i would teach them to admit with his errors,and to deal with the consequences .
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I will respect his opinion, sometimes i can argue if i want to, but i will rarely do it. Most times i keep my emotions controlled to not hurt any one.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    The biggest actual problem in society is materialism, people buy things to show to others, in order to have a false social power, when the product is not needed they throw it away and buy a new, this way we are walking in a path to self-destruction. I see people as kings and queens without kingdom, and trying to build their kingdom, and sometimes destroy the rivals or stole their kingdoms.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose, if the person is interesting i talk to him/her, the more interests in common the more friendly i'm. My friends often see me as "wild and crazy"(they said that) i'm the guy making jokes and do crazy things just to have fun. when i'm interested in a topic i speak fast and act exaggerated.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Reserved and courteous. But if i see that the person is being open and interested in talk to me i begin to be my "wild and crazy" me.
    Last edited by Morpheus; 09-07-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Type me, if you can!

Hi,

I don't like to photos too much, but i took some for an different forum,with a different personality theory, and it were so cool to be completely ignored by the all members of forum in every post! It seems cool to be typed based in visual reading, can you do it for me?

Below is my photos with different expressions:

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get NF vibes... and probably irrational so ENFp or INFp. You actually look a bit like my friend who's IXFp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I get NF vibes... and probably irrational so ENFp or INFp. You actually look a bit like my friend who's IXFp.
    Really? Interesting maybe INFp, because i always have doubt between INTp, ENTp or INFp, but i'm not emotive, per example it was really hard to smile.
    I think, therefore i am.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

looks so/sx

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Welcome
    Unfortunately your answers are not developed enough and your pictures are not varied that much either.
    So no opinion for the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Welcome
    Unfortunately your answers are not developed enough and your pictures are not varied that much either.
    So no opinion for the moment.
    Thank you! Can you try to type only with my answers? i tried to write a little more. Oh! And could you tell how much varied you mean? By varied you mean different expressions, showing the body, or different situations? Because the last will be harder for me.
    I think, therefore i am.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Istp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    looks so/sx
    I totaly relate to so/sx.
    I think, therefore i am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Istp
    You are confusing me =). ISTp possibility added to my list, i relate to this type, cool, thanks.
    I think, therefore i am.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Really? Interesting maybe INFp, because i always have doubt between INTp, ENTp or INFp, but i'm not emotive, per example it was really hard to smile.
    IEI sort of came to me too while I was looking at your pics. It reminded me of a series of facial expressions I made of myself once. I don't really smile in pics. Probably they only way to get one of me smiling is to catch me off guard.

Anyway, it was kind of fun to hit the next button really fast on your pics. It animated you in tune with the music I was listening to. I am easily amused.

Not sure of your type but welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    IEI sort of came to me too while I was looking at your pics. It reminded me of a series of facial expressions I made of myself once. I don't really smile in pics. Probably they only way to get one of me smiling is to catch me off guard. Anyway, it was kind of fun to hit the next button really fast on your pics. It animated you in tune with the music I was listening to. I am easily amused. Not sure of your type but welcome to the forum.
    Thank you! I put the photos randomly but if i had put it in order, you would see much more animated. Like i said IEI is a possibility(and a great one) but at the same time i'm not the kind of person that care for emotions, and i prefer justice rather than mercy, Edmond Dantes in the book The Count of Monte Cristo says something that i really agree: " Do you think that is just to kill someone for their crimes? And if the person had caused a great amount of suffer, for many time, do you still think like that? i think that there is some crimes that killing the guilty is a gift, these people should suffer the similar of what they have caused" it's not in these words but the idea is the same, other thing is that i love to draw, not to express an emotion, but to show my ability or to express an idea(probably a critic).
    I think, therefore i am.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Thank you! I put the photos randomly but if i had put it in order, you would see much more animated. Like i said IEI is a possibility(and a great one) but at the same time i'm not the kind of person that care for emotions, and i prefer justice rather than mercy, Edmond Dantes in the book The Count of Monte Cristo says something that i really agree: " Do you think that is just to kill someone for their crimes? And if the person had caused a great amount of suffer, for many time, do you still think like that? i think that there is some crimes that killing the guilty is a gift, these people should suffer the similar of what they have caused" it's not in these words but the idea is the same, other thing is that i love to draw, not to express an emotion, but to show my ability or to express an idea(probably a critic).
    Heh, I am not sure how others view emotions but in a sense they are just tools of communication. I have seen logical types get way more emotional than so called emotional types. Some emotional types even have an ability to recognize their emotions and use them for something productive. I do not consider myself to be overly emotional or sentimental... sometimes I may come off as reserved or totally detached. Doesn't mean I don't care. It probably means that all things considered the logical thing to do is focus on what I am doing and not let things throw me off balance. I do tend to filter things through a feeling before thinking about them but feeling is not always some emo kind of experience. I am quite capable of logic and using my creativity to express ideas and not just emotion. I am also capable of wallowing in the darkest of moods and/or throwing a tantrum but I only let very few see me that way.
    I have the book. Dantès reminds me of friend of mine. Justice vs mercy, depends on the situation.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Heh, I am not sure how others view emotions but in a sense they are just tools of communication. I have seen logical types get way more emotional than so called emotional types. Some emotional types even have an ability to recognize their emotions and use them for something productive. I do not consider myself to be overly emotional or sentimental... sometimes I may come off as reserved or totally detached. Doesn't mean I don't care. It probably means that all things considered the logical thing to do is focus on what I am doing and not let things throw me off balance. I do tend to filter things through a feeling before thinking about them but feeling is not always some emo kind of experience. I am quite capable of logic and using my creativity to express ideas and not just emotion. I am also capable of wallowing in the darkest of moods and/or throwing a tantrum but I only let very few see me that way. I have the book. Dantès reminds me of friend of mine. Justice vs mercy, depends on the situation.
    I agree with you, and that's why i don't ignore the possibility to be an INFp, i don't know to express what emotions really are, so i will not try to explain my opinion in this topic, but to explain better what i feel: it's hard for me to like and care about someone, and really fast for me to let go of people and bad feelings, my natural state is always calmness and when i get irritate, i just want to be alone imagining how i'll kill the person who made me feel like that, and then i get distracted or bored and just let go, i can back and talk and have fun with the person, without feeling anything.
    Did you read my questionnaire? i wrote about here:

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

For me is easy to detach, let go of things and people. I had a cat years ago that i really liked, but i lost him when i tried to make him get out of house a little(he only trusted me and was afraid of everything) in the beginning i was a little sad, almost cried, but then i began to watch Game of Thrones and 2 hours later i forgot, i didn't feel nothing for my cat anymore. I had only two great friends when i had 16 years old, they were almost brothers for me, when i moved home i didn't feel nothing too,later i began to be a little sad but it passed. But with a sense of belonging you meant where i like to be, the response is in my house,but i can let go of it too.

Do you relate?
    I think, therefore i am.