Thread: Pook here

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pook here

So this is my first thread in this forum. With a little help from ananke(duality woo) i think i got my full fleshed out, to the nitty gritty smallest variant possible.

IEI-Ni 6w5 2w1 9w1 So/Sx DCNH-Normalizing

I know some of you guys are magicians on this sort of thing, so your critiques and impressions of me are something id like to hear, as i have little to no ability in seeing how i come across.

Do your worst, rip this apart so i can build a better boat; Or help compact this foundation for future building.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

*reads*

Your documents all seem to be in order. Have a long, wonderful, life experience and don't forget to return your body to the earth when you are done with it.

Next!

Uh, yeah, seems about right to me...

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

sounds good except I'd consider so/sp over so/sx
    your forum self-presentation doesn't quite fit this shimmer and sparkle sp-last butterfly

SP-last: The two self-preservation-lasts, sx/so and so/sx, steer clear of the earth element, which itself has a significant amount of dull weight to it, a bland stuckness, ‘a stick in the mud’. So, by contrast, the two sp-lasts are the butterfly stackings, spinning off a considerable amount of shimmer and sparkle, as they’re unsullied by dirt (earth) and the sullen droop and hunched seriousness of self-pres’s mundane concerns. This ungrounded quality is a double-edged sword though: For others, a welcome breakup of the monotony of hardened routines that congeal around self-pres; for those under the direct influence of these two stackings, however, there’s a particular incapacitation, a signature difficulty moving forward in certain areas of life — perpetual ‘immaturity’ on a practical level, sometimes a nomadic quality due to their characteristic ignorance around how to set firm steps and plant roots underneath their feet, or a wondering why one would even want do so.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...t-descriptions

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

You asked to pook right?

Other than that, be what you like to be

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I currently think I'm 9w1-2w1-6w5 (phobic) sp/so, also in large part due to help from @Ananke...I'm not going to be of much use in regard the enneagram, but it seems to me that the tritypes are so poorly defined (and perhaps little to distinguish them) that the only real distinction will be in deciding whether you are a 6 or a 5 in your first tritype and possibly whether you are a 6 or a 2.

It is difficult to see whether the second and third tritypes cover gaps in your personality not covered by the first tritype or if each tritype is supposed to be the best representative of your entire personality in each of the three triads.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI-Ni 6w7 3w2 9w1 So/sp DCNH Harmonizing / Normalizing
    Last edited by Amber; 05-13-2015 at 12:06 PM.