Thread: Intraquadra ease of communication - gradation?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intraquadra ease of communication - gradation?

Intraquadra ease of communication - what would be the gradation?

Identicals the easiest to communicate with, then mirrors, then duals, then activators? Hmmm...?

Duality and activation are supposed to be good interactions function-wise due to the other party fully or partially covering the "deficits" in IEs... however in daily interactions without the "us against the world" - which would be the easiest relations communication-wise?

Personally - like mentioned above - I'd think:
    identicals would be the easiest due to the same IEs in ego block in the same positions,
    then mirrors (and the convos could probably be a bit more interesting due to varied viewpoints resulting from same IEs but in different positions in ego block),
    then duals cause you get in the convo the receptiveness to the IEs you have in your ego block without the need to "tweak" too much
    then activators cause you still get in the convo the receptiveness to the IEs you have in your ego block, but you need to "tweak" the way you speak more than with duals if you want to be understood...

This doesn't mean identical relations would necessarily be the most interesting, just easiest. Mirrors could probably debate for hours, duals would either talk or just enjoy each others company and activators would be most prone to miscommunication/irritation.

What do you guys think??

If there's already a thread covering this topic - I'll welcome redirecting me to it

EDIT: given my current knowledge, I'd reorder and say easiest identity, dual, mirror, activity in terms of long term communication, activity being easy to start, but also getting grating long-term.
    Last edited by aisa; 02-26-2015 at 06:45 PM.