Thread: 8s and 4s sx/so. We are totally the best.

TIM
    IEI Fe E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 8s and 4s sx/so. We are totally the best.

Sx/so is the realm of the gods, just saying. lol

"The Bhavacakra is a symbolic representation of samsara that has been depicted on the walls of Tibetan Buddhist temples and monasteries...The Buddha taught that there are six realms that one can go to through this cycle of Samsara. These six realms can be correlated with the six instinctual energies."

"---Heaven--- sx/so - The World of Devas (Gods) - cultural revolutionaries, directional shift in popular culture, the cultural zeitgeist." (so/sps are also in heaven apparently) http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings

Then: We have 8s, who "are self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and domineering. Want to be self-reliant, to prove their strength and resist weakness, to be important in their world, to dominate the environment, and to stay in control of their situation. Eights are charismatic and have the physical and psychological capacities to persuade others to follow them into all kinds of endeavors—from starting a company, to rebuilding a city, to running a household, to waging war, to making peace." (Enneagram Institute)
    ...pretty awesome.

And 4s just get better: "Want to express themselves and their individuality, to create and surround themselves with beauty, to maintain certain moods and feelings, to withdraw to protect their self-image, to take care of emotional needs before attending to anything else, to attract a "rescuer. They often see themselves as uniquely talented, possessing special, one-of-a-kind gifts, but also as uniquely disadvantaged or flawed. More than any other type, Fours are acutely aware of and focused on their personal differences and deficiencies." (Enneagram Institute)

4s and 8s NEED eachother!! They are the inside out of eachother, almost.

I am obsessed with the idea of a 4 and 8 sx/so pair. I feel like together they could conquer the world. Perhaps its just becuase Im in my 1:30 am delerium...

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah sx/sos are okay. IME they are very adamant to tell you everything about all their opinions at the same time, and it can get pretty obnoxiously attention-seeking after a bit. They'll often have at least one social justice issue to obsess over and chime in whenever the subject is broached.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think 6s go with 8s ok.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Calling a god-like SLE 8: please save Estel and drag her to your dungeon already

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

8 + 4 sx/sp sometimes =

I don't know what 8 + 4 sx/so would listen to for two hours. How is the view from heaven?

I don't find the description or food choices of pretas funny, btw. All you sx/so people just wait until your next lifetime when you may find yourselves in the preta form. Heed the warning. Check your karma...

I need to find something interesting to do today.

Edit: meh, I just got bored of the "two hours of dark music". I am sending it over to some sp/sx and finding something else to listen to...Where is an 8 with good taste in music when you need them???

Edit2:

Last edited by Aylen; 08-30-2014 at 09:11 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW