View Poll Results: what type is Jada Pinkett-Smith?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 100.00%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Jada Pinkett-Smith

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Jada Pinkett-Smith

Last edited by suedehead; 08-29-2014 at 03:40 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SeI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same type as Mother Teresa...so possible ISFj

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gamma and the hubby is Alpha.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jada: formidable type.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially in that first video, I see very strong ability with Fe. She is really using her words almost like an instrument: listen to her and watch her at 00:24 - 1:24. I don't know much about her, but she seems not much like an introvert.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't like her in that first video. Something about it made me feel like she wasn't being genuine or like she was enjoying hearing herself more than getting her message across.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    I didn't like her in that first video. Something about it made me feel like she wasn't being genuine or like she was enjoying hearing herself more than getting her message across.
    Yes! I don't care for that style of speaking either. I agree, it is like she was enjoying herself speaking.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really wish these celebrities would stop preaching to me about the virtues of selfishness. Fuck off already.

She seems pretty likeable and graceful besides that, but I agree the first video was so ... Oprah.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post
    I really wish these celebrities would stop preaching to me about the virtues of selfishness. Fuck off already.

She seems pretty likeable and graceful besides that, but I agree the first video was so ... Oprah.
    Ha yes!

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the first video is almost unwatchable and feels staged
    but I've seen xLI talk like that before when trying to weigh the words and carefully get their message through

my guess goes to xLI, if I were to get more precise, then if ILI then ILI-Te, but I'd go with SLI-Te, just cause she reminds me a lot of my SLI-Te friend.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she VIs ILI, but I can't completely rule out SLI (though she doesn't seem to have quite enough social pretension to be an aristocratic type). her measured speech in the first video strikes me as a kind of formality, indicative of weak Fe as it's obvious there's no dexterity in how she modulates her intonations and whatnot... it's more like she's going through the motions of meaningful speech, or something. she's also a bit more removed in physical energy (IP) than fixed in place (IJ)
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bump.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Bump.
    Well, it's just me again. I still think she is way too animated in that Letterman video to be SLI or ILI.

The first video is pure caregiver, not victim. I will probably be struck down by someone saying the romantic styles are unrelated to everyday life, but I think that caregiving attitude pervades everything and spills over into the romance attitudes.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

she has glowing cray eyes like rasputin

ILI-Te

Last edited by silke; 10-27-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILI-Te

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm fine with ILI. Probably Te subtype, given a certain toughness.

Can't help it.

Know this, if someone has cheated on you who truly loves you, they have hurt themselves as much as they have hurt you.

It's very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy.

You can be committed to somebody because of ego: 'I said I was going to be with this joker for the rest of my life, so I'm just going to do it.' Or you can be committed because you have a deeply rooted connection.

What you're willing to sacrifice is the measurement of how you love - at least it is for me.

I'm scared of clowns. (Fe polr)

I have a thing for doors. I always think of them as a threshold to something new. (I guess you gotta be Ni to think of a door as a symbol as you pass through)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UGH she's such a douchebag i can't even take it. Make it stop.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR]I'm scared of clowns. (Fe polr)

I have a thing for doors. I always think of them as a threshold to something new. (I guess you gotta be Ni to think of a door as a symbol as you pass through)[/SIZE]

Fear of clowns is not Fe polr. I hate clowns.

Liking doors and viewing them as a threshold to something new sounds more like Ne HA than Ne Ignoring.

Everyone seems dead set on viewing them as Gammas. But if you listen to him in this interview it sounds more like Delta values. I think she is some kind of extrovert with a strong use of Fe which might explain the reaction from @jessica129

Last edited by Iris; 10-23-2014 at 09:29 PM.