Thread: how I'm soooo Fi :)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default how I'm soooo Fi :)

I found out how my Fi wotks through a conflict at a job with an SEE. So....an SEE started off by reporting a lie about me. I got wind of the lie, created relational and emotional distance as to hold up professional and also personal boundaries. She watches me have fun and interact with my friends at work as I normally do, gets jealous and wants to improve relationship with me which I refuse to give into given our past circumstance. So my fi is way better than hers because I don't try to strategically corner and cause further blame and find fault with the person when I'm trying to improve our relationship...unless I'm trying not to improve it in which case I will hold my ground. Of course in this case I have no trust so I will hold my ground but how I discovered that I'm sooo Fi is that I would not act like her. I would forge bonds of trust and security by going the extra mile to prove my loyalty and love and thus hope and try to regain my friendship. Of course i would have no reason to lie to protect my ass if a friend where involved which she would. Meanwhile if an LSE were involved she would be sensitive yo "team" "togetherness" "cohesian" as long as all this was strategically protecting her from also getting in trouble or sticking out in any noticable way. She would still like to be in authority and in a position of independence in doing her work and always notices her place and position as in who supervises her and who she is being supervised by. In noting her position she will find a way to do thw thinga she wants to her benefit while being complimented in asking for a "team" as to look like she values relations.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-28-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-29-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa are you having interpersonal problems again

it seems like you post these threads whenever you're having problems in a romantic relationship

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    maritsa are you having interpersonal problems again

it seems like you post these threads whenever you're having problems in a romantic relationship
    No. This is about how people value relations and how thoae are created and maintained
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it was basically the middle finger to her. Good. You're sure she is SEE? My friend is SEE and wouldn't corner people like that - she's a middle finger up sort of person, too.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If you have to keep telling people you're Fi, you're probably not.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Some ppl don't read and assume. This starts with "this is how my Fi works" so while the SEE keeps giving suggestive Fi by saying "there's no teamwork? Can't we have teamwork! It's about teamwork" while expecting others to put in the effort of maintaining the relationship, essentially what I was doing was doing things for the team and not sying it in a suggestive.
    -

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonderful, your observations will be documented in the shredder

Creepy-bg

dissagreement is fine, but please stop being dicks to maritsa about it.
    Last edited by bg; 08-28-2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: edited out the harshness :p

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As long as there are ass holea, ass holes being influenced by ass holes and just plain ass holiness thats not going to stop
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sucks that she is telling lies about you. But your friends won't believe it.

I would have handled the situation exactly the same way.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed this with SEE as well. While I keep to myself and try not to get in anyone's way, they are more outwards with their use of Fi. I think at a certain point they realize that I am not interested and stop using it on me. It is a mutually uncomfortable feeling.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    I noticed this with SEE as well. While I keep to myself and try not to get in anyone's way, they are more outwards with their use of Fi. I think at a certain point they realize that I am not interested and stop using it on me. It is a mutually uncomfortable feeling.
    Where have you gone to?
    -