View Poll Results: My type

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • SEI

    1 2.50%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
  • SLE

    0 0%
  • IEI

    1 2.50%
  • EIE

    0 0%
  • LSI

    1 2.50%
  • LIE

    0 0%
  • Fi-ESI

    25 62.50%
  • Se-ESI

    10 25.00%
  • SEE

    0 0%
  • ILI

    1 2.50%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • Fi-EII

    12 30.00%
  • Ne-EII

    6 15.00%
  • IEE

    4 10.00%
  • SLI

    0 0%
  • Alpha

    0 0%
  • Beta

    0 0%
  • Gamma

    3 7.50%
  • Delta

    1 2.50%
  • EP

    0 0%
  • IJ

    2 5.00%
  • EJ

    0 0%
  • IP

    0 0%
  • ST

    0 0%
  • SF

    1 2.50%
  • NT

    0 0%
  • NF

    1 2.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 125

Thread: Gratuitous type me thread

  1. #1
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default Gratuitous type me thread

    please vote even if you dont want to write anything. i want to know what you think even if you're not at all sure or don't know how to articulate why. (actually i might prefer when people don't articulate why since they tend to get me wrong in the process, more often than not, lol, but don't let that stop you.)

    making this because there are lots of new people and because i think the social dynamics of the forum and my involvement have changed quite a bit since the last time i made a thread like this. which makes me curious whether perceptions of my type have changed because of these factors. not because i'm waiting to be convinced of anything, though it might be entertaining if someone wants to try.

  2. #2
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol, you kinda force people to choose between ESI and EEI because those are the only ones with subtypes listed

    I'd vote ESI dunnoboutsubtype, but that option doesn't exit :S

  3. #3
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    lol, you kinda force people to choose between ESI and EEI because those are the only ones with subtypes listed

    I'd vote ESI dunnoboutsubtype, but that option doesn't exit :S
    it doesn't force them at all. there are a shitton of options. i'm curious about the subtype thing but it would be overkill to list them for each type so i listed them for the things i most often get typed. if you don't know which subtype vote for both ok??!?

  4. #4
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,938
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    subtype seems moderately more likely to me, although it is difficult to assess the part about how hardworking you are etc. Maybe some parts of the description explain why you are interested in Socionics better than the subtype.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  5. #5
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    there seems to be a lot of people online, so bump.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you need to poke real life people more and report back so that forum people (and you) can have a better look on your intertype relations-if they exist
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  7. #7
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    you need to poke real life people more and report back so that forum people (and you) can have a better look on your intertype relations-if they exist
    my best friends are IEE and ESI and my boyfriend is IEI and my longterm ex was SLI and i argue the most with Fe base types.
    BUT CAN U BELIEEEEEVE ME?? maybe i type them wrong

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk =/
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  9. #9
    Idiot Iris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would guess Fi subtype. The Se subtypes are a little intimidating to me. You seem more tolerant and don't give me the "grow up" vibe that I get from other ESIs.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation
    .


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

  10. #10
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    bumping because EII was suggested for me 3 times today.

  11. #11
    yifflord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I haven't interacted with you much on this forum buuuut if I had to choose between ESI and EII, I'd go with ESI. Fair warning that I'm basing this entirely on a post you wrote about being the pursuer in the relationship sometime ago (trying to find it atm but my post thanks page won't load past the front page). It was really educational as far as the difference between Ne's and Se's reacting to Ni behaviour goes. I find the whole baiting behaviour of Ni-types p irritating and I've never spoken with a Ne-ego who didn't at least kind of echo my sentiments. You on the other hand seem to be into it-- you described it in a really favourable way in the post.

  12. #12
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi-ESI with a more developed Ni loop which makes some say EII when they don't catch sight of the cutthroat (and super-moralistic) disciplinarian some profiles describe. More reflective and abstract than ESIs are allowed to be. Likes poetry, sentimental music, and talks about feelings, hence possibly EII. There's no chance of Se polr --not saying EIIs cannot get manipulative or bitchy lol. When it happens they just do it in a more veiled and passive-aggressive way, I think.

  13. #13
    Idiot Iris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are too powerful to be EII.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation
    .


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

  14. #14
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    You are too powerful to be EII.
    ahaha. thanks

  15. #15
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also agree that Se PoLR seems mighty strange for you. Plus your erotic attitudes lol. Plus arts that you like, which is basically Se porn

    I would just like for you and Radio (and maybe Agarina) to hug it out as identicals

  16. #16
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah wtf @ @Radio & i not being identicals....

  17. #17
    . willekeurig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    You are too powerful to be EII.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

  18. #18
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like ESI for you.

    I have a hard time seeing you on the infantile-caring axis.

    I think HP cognition could fit you better than CD, though I'm just comparing you to ppl I know versus feeling objectively knowledgable abt cog styles.

    Let's do some Reinin, not sure it's a reliable tool, but:

    You don't seem aristocratic quadra, it looks like you isolate ppl in your mind rather than put them in categories or evaluate them against a "type."

    I think you're a negativist > positivist ("something is lacking, something is off, you are wrong").

    I think you're asking > declaring, you're like a total exemplar, with all the questions, posed sometimes just for the hell of it or to start a dialogue.

    And result > process, you snatch bits of things and string them together or something, and I specifically have seen ESIs do this with imagery found in the environment. I admire it, I can't really do it.

    Also, Ne ego seems like a stretch, they seem more bouncy to me. Btw, Radio is bouncy. But online Agarina is not, so that's useless.

    And I want you in my adjacent quadra.
    Last edited by golden; 10-25-2014 at 03:23 PM.

  19. #19
    . willekeurig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    Also, Ne ego seems like a stretch, they seem more bouncy to me. Btw, Radio is bouncy. But online Agarina is not, so that's useless.
    If by bouncy you mean what I think you mean, it might be at least partly because english isn't my first language. I play with words a lot when writing in my native tongue. Also I'm not as involved in the forum community as Radio & lungs, which plays a big part in how restricted vs bubbly I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    ESTj
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INFj

  21. #21
    Olly From Wally World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am literally DYING @ "You are too powerful to be EII" and maybe the dog picture response.

  22. #22
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    If by bouncy you mean what I think you mean, it might be at least partly because english isn't my first language. I play with words a lot when writing in my native tongue. Also I'm not as involved in the forum community as Radio & lungs, which plays a big part in how restricted vs bubbly I am.
    Yes, I thought your forum self might be more subdued. Bounce! I mean playful and sort of unpredictable in the unfolding of ideas. But not all INFjs do that in an obvious way... Even the quiet ones seem outta the box to me though.

    Lungs is I think more focused on integrity and expresses ideas more uh ... coolly and with some offhand aggression. hope that's ok for me to say, @lungs--I like it.

    None of this is meant to say anyone lacks anything, it's abt priorities.

  23. #23
    suedehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,024
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you're my identical. I read your posts or something you say on chatbox sometimes and I'll either smile or get creeped out because it seems like something I would say, think, whatever. Even when you're saying something random or using hyperbole.

  24. #24
    . willekeurig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    Bounce! I mean playful and sort of unpredictable in the unfolding of ideas. But not all INFjs do that in an obvious way... Even the quiet ones seem outta the box to me though.
    Okay, yeah, that's me. My businesslike appearance on here is due partly to lack of fluency in english, but mostly to the fact that the forum is a public/group environment. In more personal settings where I can "be myself" completely I'm very IEE-like or "infantil-ish" in behaviour. But that's only with people I know for a fact will react very positively to my quirks - usually Ne/Si-egos.
    Letting the "bounciness" out feels like I'm revealing something rather personal about myself, so a lot of people's reactions (rolling eyes, ignoring it, telling me to grow up or just generally looking uncomfortable etc) can be pretty hurtful. It's probably a bit like how some Fe-egos say thay experience Fi-environments - as if people were judging you for just being yourself.
    Last edited by willekeurig; 10-25-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

  25. #25
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you strike me as a bit too cool and casual for a delta NF... not that they can't be relaxed, but there's a basic implicit interpersonal tension with all aristocratic types, and the emotive element is especially pronounced in the ethicals. you seem more take it as it comes and have a certain social openness, even though you probably have very definite, internally grounded beliefs and judgments. also (and I don't think this is just E6 related), you come across as more directly reactive than an Ne-ego would imo, and tend to utilize a more disparate, stream-of-consciousness writing style, which to me indicates result and Se/Ni... Ne/Si types just punctuate things differently, and have a steadier rhythm. the only other thing is that you seem to seek Ni more than Si, you don't come across as lacking control of the tangibles of your situation, and seem to have a kind of semi-mystical bent, but I could be wrong. so ESI, unsure on subtype.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  26. #26

  27. #27
    strangeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't read you, honestly. You come off subdued to me, as if holding a lot back, but seemingly honest when you do say something; it's like you're laid back or something, which makes it hard to get a picture of someone's neuroses, especially through text with no body communication. Though this could be a projection. But because of that I can't really be sure what you think, only what you find fault with and what you seem to like. You definitely seem to devalue Ti in the sense that you've often posted thoughts reflecting a skeptical or perhaps apprehensive stance on how Ti can oversimplify something complex. But you also seem to find Te annoying when it's used to refute that anything can be simplified or when it takes a skeptical influence, as if to stop people from making sense of things. I guess that makes you F or something.

    umm, yeah,

  28. #28

  29. #29
    strangeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, heh, I did a search to see if the movie Lost in Translation was mentioned anywhere and this came up first: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...st+translation

    Reminds me of the concept behind neurosis, where one aspect of the dualistic function pair is repressed and projected. That definitely suggests a neurosis point to Ni. I know this sounds lame because I'm being super analytical, but people's (myself as well) neuroses speak a lot about the content of their thoughts because it's much more natural than putting up a front.

  30. #30
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Oh, heh, I did a search to see if the movie Lost in Translation was mentioned anywhere and this came up first: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...st+translation

    Reminds me of the concept behind neurosis, where one aspect of the dualistic function pair is repressed and projected. That definitely suggests a neurosis point to Ni. I know this sounds lame because I'm being super analytical, but people's (myself as well) neuroses speak a lot about the content of their thoughts because it's much more natural than putting up a front.
    i know its the nature of the internet and forums but i hate when this thread comes back around cuz it was during a dark time for me. i could just delete my posts but that would feel like trying to erase the past. ive had enough good experiences with Ni egos between then and now to overshadow the bad experience i had and give me a fresh perspective. but i do still think that intelligent Ni egos are the most capable manipulators if they are inclined to be manipulative. at least as far as i am concerned, if it is type related.

    i plan on coming to this thread and talking about the reasons i think eii works for me. i guess i could say some stuff now because i'm procrastinating.

    my best friend and the person i have the easiest and most conflict-free relationship with is an IEE, probably Ne subtype. i like her because i dont feel like i have to be "on" or perform for her. and she's very open and willing to go along with whatever i wanna do. i could call her at 1am and have her come over while i do the dishes and clean cuz i just am feeling lonely and want somebody else in the room and she will just sit at the table and talk and talk for hours. when i'm with her i can choose when i feel like talking and theres no pressure cuz if i dont talk she will, lol. and she doesnt expect any reaction except the most basic indications that you are paying attention. any conflict that does occur is usually one of us coming out and briefly saying what is bothering us and the other person being like oh sorry didnt know you felt that way, what can i do? and the misunderstanding rarely gets drawn out. there are small things that rub the wrong way but we've known each other so long its easy to know what not to battle.

    i don't drive. it totally freaks me out. there are so many ways you can make a small mistake and i make small mistakes all the time. i forget my phone when i leave the house. i burn the cobbler. i forget to wash my makeup off before bed. none of these mistakes have serious consequences but in a car the equivalent sort of little "oops" could mean DEATH. it doesnt make sense though because i'm totally willing to put my lives in the hands of the complete strangers who drive me around on a daily basis, and when im in the car with my friend, who is a comically bad driver, i find it kind of exciting and funny. so my explanation of why i'm scared of driving isn't really complete, and i don't know how to describe it completely. its irrational.

    when i'm around xSIs with really obvious Ne polr, i don't really relate to them so much. they can seem willfully ignorant or just ignorant, like....come on, really? being around people with really obvious Se polr is at least kind of cute.

  31. #31
    strangeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i know its the nature of the internet and forums but i hate when this thread comes back around cuz it was during a dark time for me. i could just delete my posts but that would feel like trying to erase the past. ive had enough good experiences with Ni egos between then and now to overshadow the bad experience i had and give me a fresh perspective. but i do still think that intelligent Ni egos are the most capable manipulators if they are inclined to be manipulative. at least as far as i am concerned, if it is type related.
    Oh, I didn't even think it was that bad. I've got posts that are a lot more embarrassing than that here. I do get what you mean by manipulative though. It reminds me of the adaptation of L in Death Note. He was taken to a darker, slightly evil character in the manga

    There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it because, in truth, I am that monster.

    And it freaked me out a little because I understand it on some level, too much detachment and concealment of one's nature or thoughts can...really fuck with the head, creates a sense of lost humanity, no connection. And that is shady, perhaps even a little scary to think that there is no defense for someone like that because there is no way to know anything about them, while yet they know a lot about everyone else.

    i don't drive. it totally freaks me out. there are so many ways you can make a small mistake and i make small mistakes all the time. i forget my phone when i leave the house. i burn the cobbler. i forget to wash my makeup off before bed. none of these mistakes have serious consequences but in a car the equivalent sort of little "oops" could mean DEATH. it doesnt make sense though because i'm totally willing to put my lives in the hands of the complete strangers who drive me around on a daily basis, and when im in the car with my friend, who is a comically bad driver, i find it kind of exciting and funny. so my explanation of why i'm scared of driving isn't really complete, and i don't know how to describe it completely. its irrational.
    I think I almost died yesterday on the highway. There was an overpass that I went under, but it was a sharp turn around to the other side. I couldn't see what was on the other side until I got there. As soon I got out of the turn I was going about 70 mph and a car about 75 meters in front of me was at a dead stop. I had to break in between cars to not get hit. If they would have swerved into me, I probably would have gotten knocked off the motorcycle and run over.

    It always surprises me how much adrenaline gets pumped during holy shit moments like this,
    Anyway, driving can be pretty dangerous no matter who you are. I sold a car to someone that had a story about a senile guy driving backwards on the highway early in the morning with fog on the road. He was in his friends car and by the time they saw the guy, he couldn't be avoided. They collided and his car was hit so bad the engine was removed from the car and thrown away from the car. He said he didn't have his seat belt on and put his legs up on the windshield to brace the impact with his legs; good thing he did, because apparently the engine smashed through where his legs would have been and ...uh...removed them. And he was probably telling the truth because he had his friend there to fill in details and he ran a dealership and raced cars for a living, which fucked him up in other accidents. I think his spine was damaged or something and couldn't handle the vibrations of certain cars. I wonder what his type was, I guess it was probably SEE or SLE, though he seemed to make me feel comfortable talking to him, so I'd say probably SEE.

  32. #32
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Se, se baby
    whats Se about those pics? especially the first one, since i wasn't posing. but i was drunk. errybody might be a lil Se when drunk?

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i don't see Se in those pictures either. Sometimes I get the impression that people seem oblivious to the fact that they can come up with anything to strengthen an already existing perception. It would be cool to just play along with someone's will to do things a bit differently and see how that might turn out. Lungs be INTp till u fall HARD for a te-entj dude
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  34. #34
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't see dat Se there, either. I see Fi in the mirror pic, otherwise I could confuse the lady with a SEI or smth. EII is nowhere to be found.

    But I'm sure she has more hardcore pics at home and she just wanted to shake us believers in her ESI identity a bit.

  35. #35
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    all the other pictures from that party show me looking like a courtney love-esque hot mess, so you could call that Se, or just lack of class. pretty sure i'll never post any of those on the internet. iei emailed them to me and said "the sexy cop stole the show." i really dont look hardcore though. well, a lot of you have seen me in tinychat. i have looked bitchy and guarded there when nervous but mostly i come across as "cute." (which is more fitting for eii?) i really like Ni/Se, though, whether i'm Se ego or not (and i don't think ili is really a bad suggestion, tbh, though i know most of you would disagree). i don't really dislike Si/Ne either, though....my relationship to the judging functions is far more obvious to me.

  36. #36
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought I saw Se in the last pic, but I may embarrass myself with the reason -- your forehead was caught midmotion, and I saw some folding movement there that I see Se egos do. My forehead barely moves, so I usually notice this. /almost phrenology

  37. #37
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    whats Se about those pics? especially the first one, since i wasn't posing. but i was drunk. errybody might be a lil Se when drunk?
    To me that looks like Se, otherwise I wouldn't write this. It was in a joking manner though, cause I find VI bs half of times.

    You don't VI as EII to me, but as gamma SF. And I can't elaborate or put my impression in words either – you just seem tough in those pictures . Someone like @sev on the other hand VI's like EII to me and I also think she is one, because I see a bunch of Ne in her writing and an infantile attitude. You on the other hand – I can buy as agressor in a sec.

    But as I said before, ESI's and EII's are a big mistery to me (I don't hang out with almost any of them – it's probably the Fi/Fe differences). If others don't agree, it's all cool, but my impression on the pics stays the same.

  38. #38
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,621
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    somebody in the chatbox mentioned me making those little mistakes and forgetting things as a point for Se polr and it reminds me of when i lost my ID for the second time in a year and my son told me that my SLI ex was like, "she's always losing things, she's so scattered, thats why it was good for her to have me in my life." i'm not sure if being really irritated hearing that is a point away from infantile or if everyone would find it annoying? cuz this is one of those things where i could see Si/Ne being valid for me but NOT LIKING it. i don't want to be taken care of like that, and i don't know if its bcuz i'm not an infantile or if its bcuz i'm a proud and indignant infantile, lol.

  39. #39
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also wanted to add, that it's difficult to imagine a Se PoLR person (and FiNe at that) posting those pics in the shoutbox that creep mu out for days

  40. #40
    . willekeurig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Like I've told you I don't have a super strong opinion about your type (though I still think ESI > EII), but I thought you might find my insight interesting as they might work as counterexamples. I think my EII-Ne-ness is pretty much beyond reasonable doubt, and while being the subtype that's less close to ESI (stronger Ne, weaker Se) I still can't say I relate to what you're describing.

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i don't drive. it totally freaks me out. there are so many ways you can make a small mistake and i make small mistakes all the time.
    I love driving. I do get nervous about it during the rush hours or if I don't know the way, but not to an extent where I could say it freaks me out. During nighttime, when the streets are mostly empty I absolutely love it. Driving around aimlessly with good music blasting from the stereos is a way of relaxing to me. The changing scenery helps me to not get stuck in thought loops, and I like trying to make my speed/turns etc go smoothly together with the mood and music. It makes me feel free and alive and like I'm in a movie or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i forget my phone when i leave the house. i burn the cobbler. i forget to wash my makeup off before bed.
    I hardly ever forget stuff like this. I think I've forgotten my phone home only ever once, when I was thirteen. Keys a bit more often, but definitely still less than once every half a year. I'm almost neurotic about checking I have them with me.
    I don't really use makeup anymore, but when I used to I never forgot to wash it off. A lot of times I didn't care to, but it was never about not remembering.
    Don't know what cobbler is, but I presume its some kind of food. I hate cooking to no end, but I rarely burn anything I'm making. In the rare occasion I've managed to motivate myself to making something more complicated, I'll make sure to be very careful the effort doesn't go into waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    when i'm around xSIs with really obvious Ne polr, i don't really relate to them so much. they can seem willfully ignorant or just ignorant, like....come on, really? being around people with really obvious Se polr is at least kind of cute.
    While my usual reaction to Ne-polrs is quite precisely "....come on, really?", I don't really have much warmer feelings towards obvious Se-polrs. My own Se is terrible, but E1-ness/Sx-firstness and having been raised by crazy beta parents has allowed/forced me to learn to be more assertive and initiative taking; I seem to be able to face confrontation and make decisions in tough situations much better than a lot of other EIIs. The thing is, internally dealing with Se stuff is still super stressful and uncomfortable for me, and having to witness the same in other people, or worse, have them rely on me in providing help in their weakness, quite literally makes me want to punch them into face. I think a part of the annoyance comes from that it simply hits way too close to home, but I can't help but wonder how these people have managed to make it into whatever age they happen to be. Perceived level of cuteness, below zero.
    Last edited by willekeurig; 10-27-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •