Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eminem's type (old discussion)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Eminem's type (old discussion)

What's his type? I used to think ILE, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'm wondering what other people think about him. One thing is that I'm not so sure that he's an extravert. I can definalty sense more Ne and Si Quadra values in him. So where does that leave us? Right, that means I'm torn between the ILE and the SLI. I'm starting to think that eminem is actually more Te and Fe than Ti and Fi, no? I really don't see the Ti in him as much. Besides, he seems like he could be a good case of Fe PoLR.

quotes:
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html
    https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/272231.Eminem

Here are some videos of him:

Last edited by silke; 07-16-2014 at 04:32 AM. Reason: updated videos
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Are you sure it's a T and not an F?
    .. ok, I edited it... vote as you see fit.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's estp.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp! If he was ESTp I don't think he would be able to work with Dr. Dre(ISFp) so well.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Creepy-marcus the maniac

This much is OBVIOUS.

He's an NT, and extraverted. So ENTx.

Values privacy.
    Intellectual arrogance.
    Unique.
    Pushes buttons.
    Independant.
    VERY autonomous.
    Loner.
    Conceptual.
    Doesnt follow society standards. Rebellious.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Because all NT's wants independance and autonomy, Extraverted NT's come across far more introverted than Extraverts of other temperaments.

However,

Eminem is far from Introverted and not at all ethical. The guy is a millionaire in a business where everyone talks about how much they have, but he never brags about money or materialistic items (cars, jewelry, etc)... so Sensing is not likely at all.

ENTx.....

and dont even argue that with me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Values privacy.
    Intellectual arrogance.
    Unique.
    Pushes buttons.
    Independant.
    VERY autonomous.
    Loner.
    Conceptual.
    Doesnt follow society standards. Rebellious.
    See, but the problem is that a lot of this also applies to ISTPs (SLI). Not saying that he isn't an ENTP, that was myh first instinct, I'm just throwing out other options.

I dont think you can even make an argument that EXTRAVERTED THINKING is not his dominant function
    Yes, but in socionics, ISTPs have Extraverted Thinking as well. I agree that I see Te in eminem, but he also seems more like the irrational, perceptive type... and not so much of the judging type.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP - noway, nohow...

I vote ENTJ.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Eminen is actually an extrovert, unless he has been displaying an uncanny amount of noticable he is not an ENTp or ESTp. However, he could be an ISTp or INTp if he has been displaying noticable and if not introverted he could be any extroverted type except ENTp or ESTp.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, I see a lot more Te in him than I do Ti. Also, he seems like more of a sociopath than most ILEs (and more agressive, too). Niednagel said he was ENTP, but I'm not sure about that. Plus, I'd like to note that EVERY single ILE/ ENTP that I know of rejected the idea of eminem being an ILE as well (including the two on this board who wrote their opinions so far). That's not even an exaggeration; serious.

As of now, my vote goes to SLI for Slim Shady.

EDIT: I second Transigent's notion of him being an Introvert. I saw 8 Mile, and that certainly seems to be the case.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is way way way way off. How is this guy unethical? His ethics seem incredibly strong to me.
    Another reason why he is probably neither the ILE or SLE. Fi PoLR wouldn't be that caring of people close to him, nor do they have good ethics. He "secretly" needs stronger ethics... hidden agenda To Love maybe?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One more thing; his latest European tour was cancelled because of too much fatigue from constanly expossing himself to audiences. That's why he took a break recently. That's sounds more like an introvert than an extravert to me.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    I don't see how anyone types him as extrovert. His lyrics sometimes seem puerile, but from all his work, you can see a person that is very deep.
    Yeah, because an extrovert couldn't *possibly* be deep, right?
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote τΩδ╪.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems to me an xSxP. He is confident with or and also I find him pretty impulsive and agressive in obtainting the comfort in those areas ( that's why I think he is p rather than j )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm probably thinking ISTP my ENFP and ISTP brother listen to his songs and really like him. I don't like Eminem (his songs seem to depressing to me) at all but only one or two of his songs I listen to once in awhile.
    ISFP, SEI

Creepy-marcus the maniac

"His lyrics sometimes seem puerile, but from all his work, you can see a person that is very deep"

Extroverts can be just as deep. Especially intuitives.

I've already mentioned why he isn't a sensor. You guys are funny.

He's not ethical for many reasons. He disses gay people, his family, makes racist comments, etc etc etc...I could go on forever.

ENTj's are not super rational like SJs. Again, David Letterman, Jim Carrey, Steve Buschemi, Robert Downey Jr. etc are all typed by Socionics and none of them seem rational (in the traditional sense, atleast)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am rather sure he is ENTp. I can see him so clearly in every line of that ENTp uncovered section at socionics.org (he has a few of the better ENTp qualities too I guess). I have a ISTp detector and it is just not picking him, he talks way too much and is extremely argumentative, its almost for sport. He is very maliciously clever and always trying to get the public to dislike his enemies and other white rappers. I am not a rap fan but in quite a few of his songs I have heard he just ends up cursing those he would have others dislike and bragging about his "tit for tat" (his words)abilities. Basically, he has fooled the whole world anyway, I doubt even he likes rap just using it "to get myself wealthy"(his words again).

Enemies identified
    Mobo(Eminem all but destroyed him I hear)
    Limp biscuit
    Britney Spears
    A million other white rappers
    Christina Aguilera.
    Elton John

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice some people here are still insisting that Eminen is possibly an ENTp, but I will say this once more ... if he is displaying any amount of over , he is not an ENTp! But he can be ISTp or INTp if not an extrovert ...

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Mobo??? You mean Moby.

and he actually performed a song with Elton John.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I notice some people here are still insisting that Eminen is possibly an ENTp, but I will say this once more ... if he is displaying any amount of over , he is not an ENTp! But he can be ISTp or INTp if not an extrovert ...
    You also type the entire cast of "Friends" as intuitives, so obviously you don't know what youre talking about.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    You also type the entire cast of "Friends" as intuitives, so obviously you don't know what youre talking about.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

You also have Brad Pitt typed as an ENTj. LOL... you cannot even differentiate between intuitive and sensors.

I hate to say it. But I know more than you do. (na na na boo boo)

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You also have Brad Pitt typed as an ENTj. LOL... you cannot even differentiate between intuitive and sensors.

you guys seem very different in how you are typing people.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

You're 100% correct.

Because I actually know what I'm talking about.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

The general concensus is that marcus should be rightly ignored, feel free to follow the crowd.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're 100% correct.

ok i laughed at that

but....

what is your method? I thought jennifer aniston looked INFp, and I could buy that Brad Pitt is ENTj. er if a type is suggested to me I will usually consider it for a bit before rejecting it . You seem like you come up with a list of adjectives and match that to a type. is that right?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I meant Moby. I know about the performance with Elton John but that, as far as I am concerned, was yet another example of him manipulating the gullible public after he (eminem) was being attacked for being homophobic. He is ENTp all the way to me but not actually a credit to the type.

When will rap and eminem go away?

Creepy-marcus the maniac

The general concensus is that marcus should be rightly ignored, feel free to follow the crowd.

Since when does 2-3 people = "the general concensus" ????????

In that case, the general concensus agree that you are a fake, fraud, phony, that doesn't know anything. [/quote]

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Well no one is going to fucking like you if you keep acting like you have a totem pole shoved up your fat ass. Fuck you, asshole.

I hate to break it to you hertbut... I dont care if you like me or not.

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    You're 100% correct.

ok i laughed at that

but....

what is your method? I thought jennifer aniston looked INFp, and I could buy that Brad Pitt is ENTj. er if a type is suggested to me I will usually consider it for a bit before rejecting it . You seem like you come up with a list of adjectives and match that to a type. is that right?

Neither of them are intuitives.

Anniston is ESFJ. Pitt is ESTP.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah megan

everytime i look at this poll im like ew can we stop talking about him? haha

he used to be intriguing

Creepy-marcus the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Marcus, considering that this whole forum thinks you're a half-cocked prostitute, maybe you should considering hauling your ugly ass out of here. Kthxbi.
    I hate to break it to you hertbutt... I dont care if you like me or not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The good thing I like about this forum is that a good majority of people are intelligent enough to identify the idiots who makes fools of themselves and the common trolls. Seems to have been a few of them creep in lately.

In any case, I agree with the possibile ISTp/INTp concensus crowd, but I am really doubting that he is ENTp unless there are some more sure signs of from him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to hear from at least ONE ILE, ever, to claim eminem as one of their own. I've never seen it be done.

As for extravets not being deep, they can be, but it takes a lot of energy out of them; it's forced. The same goes for extraverts and expossing themselves to the outside world (remember eminem had to take a break because of his exhaustion?). I can think of one example for me. I was just doing some voulenteer work for political campaighning, handing out hings, making phone calls, etc... and I'm glad I did it, but too much is definatly tiring. Constantly having to talk to people on the phones drained me after about an hour or so (a couple people even told me to go to hell ). That's the flip side for an extravert; introverts are more at ease with taking things in on a deeper level while extraverts are more comfortable exposing themselves to the outter world. BTW, neither one likes to be crticized for their "weaker" area.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rocky, you make it seem that extroverts have unlimited energy and cannot suffer from being exhausted. I think some introverts like ISTp and others do have a lower energy level than many extroverts. Still, even the most energetic extrovert would get exhausted and fatigued from doing the things involved in being an internationally requested performer.

Extroverts can be deep as well.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I'd like to hear from at least ONE ILE, ever, to claim eminem as one of their own. I've never seen it be done.

As for extravets not being deep, they can be, but it takes a lot of energy out of them; it's forced. The same goes for extraverts and expossing themselves to the outside world (remember eminem had to take a break because of his exhaustion?). I can think of one example for me. I was just doing some voulenteer work for political campaighning, handing out hings, making phone calls, etc... and I'm glad I did it, but too much is definatly tiring. Constantly having to talk to people on the phones drained me after about an hour or so (a couple people even told me to go to hell ). That's the flip side for an extravert; introverts are more at ease with taking things in on a deeper level while extraverts are more comfortable exposing themselves to the outter world. BTW, neither one likes to be crticized for their "weaker" area.
    How are being deep and being exposed to the world related? I don't understand what you mean by being deep then. I don't want to flatter myself, but I don't need oxygen after having had a *deep* conversation. Whatever that means.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan.
    Rocky, you make it seem that extroverts have unlimited energy and cannot suffer from being exhausted. I think some introverts like ISTp and others do have a lower energy level than many extroverts. Still, even the most energetic extrovert would get exhausted and fatigued from doing the things involved in being an internationally requested performer.

Extroverts can be deep as well.
    Yes... my point was that no one is at either extreme.. meaning that they are not a pure intro- or extra- vert.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Yes... my point was that no one is at either extreme.. meaning that they are not a pure intro- or extra- vert.
    No one? I think some people are.

Creepy-

marcus the maniac is eminem

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast