Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sigh* Vid's here :p

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sigh* Vid's here :p

Last edited by Ron Mexican; 09-02-2014 at 11:49 PM. Reason: P.S.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ttl respect for your self-typing (and agreement) tho i'd add i see fi+se (strong focus) thing happening too, now that could be just demostrative fi/ creative fe hard to spot dcnh type tho just cuz short viddy :/

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    if you don't agree that's fine too watching the vid even I'm starting to wonder lol
    haha, i would if i disagreed w/ you i rly see fi+se strong and that can give many options from esi, see (tho cant see bursts of energy levels) to iei - c subtype - leaning to iei mostly cuz you selftype as that. but it's a short vid so i cant really grasp it in depth!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol dang it I didn't want to make it too long cause thought no one would stick with it and maybe i should have.. oh well
    ya i know! the thing is with longer vids person relaxes so more spontanous reactions arise due to lesser nervousness ... i'll study you in TC, missy!

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're very likeable. charming even. IEI.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're like the anti-LSE. you also remind me of @Starfall a bit. yeah, i think Ni-IEI, possibly E4 sp-first.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has clear viewpoints Fi-Se flavour.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aw good answer to my question. And all the other questions too. You have a calming aura to me yet there's this practicality/level-headedness to you as well.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Elina shit sorry i warned it on accident when i tried to like it

you seem really calm and relatable. my impression is fi-eii but i dont know you well enough to be really confident about that.

edit: i scrolled up and saw fi-esi suggestions. that doesn't seem totally impossible but i definitely agree with 9 for you.

Creepy-theticalanti

IEI with chance of SEI. Definitely not ESI as MBD and IJim have suggested. I don't see any Se from you.

Your descriptions of yourself especially about the 6th minute of the video are very incisive in a way that makes me think Ni:

"I think I'm pretty open, but um, I think that, what's it called, what's it called, I'm withdrawn. Like I'm not reserved. But I'm withdrawn. Sometimes. Like I'm not the most outgoing person in new situations at least. But um, I'm open as in like, I don't hide things, or I can, I can be self-revealing, if I, if I get there, in a relationship in a friendship or whatever kind of relationship. So I'm not reserved 'cause reserved to me means, you know, somebody that's really hard to get to know."

It seems you're able to describe different shades of yourself very easily. The "self-revealing", "sometimes", the back-and-forth sides of just "reserved" versus "withdrawn".

Personally, I wouldn't waste 50 seconds describing the difference between just those 2 words, which essentially both mean 'shy' to me, but the subtle context seems important to you. Your personality type reminds me of Fe-creatives who are always drawn to Ti-creatives who can create exact definitions of what you're trying to describe.

I'd lean towards IEI for you, but perhaps a 2nd type for consideration may be SEI. I've posted pictures of VI here a few years ago of a couple friends of mine whose personality seems similar to yours, and people typed them as either SEI and even possibly EII. I would consider EII more of a stretch for you though.

So IEI is my vote. You're very pleasant and likeable (I can't say you're my favorite conflictor though, people like truck would get mad at me). Looking forward to more videos and questions answered.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can anyone agree to IEI when this is definitively not an IP vibe, and no Fe in any position of model A at all? There is a lot of extroversion here, and as others already concluded, Fi and Se. although not necessarily both in the Ego block. I think I said LIE>LSE before, but I'm now going with IEE>LIE. SEE being a third, distant possibility.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    How can anyone agree to IEI when this is definitively not an IP vibe, and no Fe in any position of model A at all? There is a lot of extroversion here, and as others already concluded, Fi and Se. although not necessarily both in the Ego block. I think I said LIE>LSE before, but I'm now going with IEE>LIE. SEE being a third, distant possibility.
    lol

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My impression is some kind of fi ego, have to think about it more .

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I like how convenient it is to say things are poop when people don't share the same opinion.
    Where is my super cheerleader smiley?
    Here it is:

Other then that you seem super duper sweet @Elina.
    I also see rather EP than IP, I am sorry.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I like how convenient it is to say things are poop when people don't share the same opinion.
    Here it is:

I believe the suggestion of LIE or LSE for Elina is clearly deserving of the poop emoticon.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I believe the suggestion of LIE or LSE for Elina is clearly deserving of the poop emoticon.
    You are probably a bit detail oriented but your last statement makes sense

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    My impression is some kind of fi ego, have to think about it more .
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Here it is:

if you don't agree that's fine too watching the vid even I'm starting to wonder lol
    I had a really hard time deciding to respond to this thread. One reason being is that you have been very kind, supportive and helpful to me and I was afraid to ruin the good vibes between us but that is my issue not yours. The other is that I don't like it when people try to retype me when I am positive of my own type. I see no reason to challenge someone's self type if they haven't asked for it. Having said that I realize if you were positive you wouldn't have put the effort into making a video and putting it out for all to see, so I know you really want to know. Your hair looks great, btw.

When you first joined I felt IEE for you and had somehow come to the idea that SLI would be your socionics dual but then as we talked I really wanted you to be IEI or beta at the very least, probably for selfish reasons, like, we will have better communication between us. After talking to you it didn't really matter what your type was because you were fun to chat with and you loved music as much as me and the only thing that I ever felt even a bit at odds with you on was when you kind of dismissed my astrology beliefs, because you feel they have been empirically disproved, but that is ok. hahah I kind of held back my feelings on that issue at the time but we can't agree on everything. I know any type can be into astrology so that wasn't a deciding factor but maybe your reasons for dismissing it might have seemed, um, Te-like to me and it hit my polr kind of hard at the time. I think I already told you that though. We have similar tastes in other things which are probably not type related but anyway...

I just watched the video again and I feel/sense so much Ne and Fi from you but not Fi in a demonstrative sense, I usually pick up on it's demonstrative use easily. I have also noticed over time the way you describe things, like, the present and future seems different from most IEI I know irl life and online. You also seem to have a more personal style of caring too. I have two immediate family members who are IEI so I do have a frame of reference. Sooo, I wasn't going to respond but if Darya and Perse can do it then I need to stop being a wimp and do it too. Even if only just to clear any energy that may betray my feelings in interactions with you. I don't want to hide anything from you but I didn't want to hurt you too so I was torn. I can be over-sensitive to how people I like react to me and indifferent to people who's opinions don't matter to me. I feel you are IEE. Now I want to say sorry as well. If you want me to explain any of this we can do it on skype since I don't want to go into it here. I know my perception may change again through us having deeper or just different interactions so I will keep it loose.

I didn't bold anything that I specifically feel describes you but if you want to know we can talk about it.

1. Extraverted Intuition

IEEs easily become enamoured with new ideas and prospects and tend to start working on them immediately, almost impulsively. The tendency to be preoccupied with yet unrealized potential makes it hard for them to bring existing projects and situations to full completion and materialization. It is easier to start something new than finish something old. When instilled with a sense of opportunity and novelty, the pace at which IEEs begin new undertakings can be almost frightening.
    IEEs need to have quite a bit of free time available to investigate new opportunities, ideas, insights, and people that come along their way. Somehow they manage to keep pursuing these things even when they are overloaded with work and responsibility.
    IEEs are "big picture" people: they easily grasp large concepts and effortlessly translate their observations into generalizations and trends. When learning a new subject, understanding the basic principles and how they fit together is more important than rote memorization of facts. They like to combine multiple things and ideas, rather than follow one thing to a logical conclusion. IEEs hate missing opportunities of any sort. They typically love irony because unforeseeable things can puzzle and excite them at the same time.

2. Introverted Ethics

IEEs are naturally sensitive to mood, atmosphere, and feelings. They rarely say or do anything that would worsen people's feelings, preferring instead to distance themselves from people and social situations that produce negative feelings. IEEs are naturally skilled at regulating the degree of emotional intimacy between people, which can mean being businesslike (yet polite) as well as warm and inviting.
    When faced with a sad individual, the IEE will usually try to understand what is wrong, and will often try to coax the individual with kind words and actions. The IEE often displays a straight face even when faced with strong negative feelings.
    Always on the IEE's mind are the feelings of his or her friends. If the IEE does not know whether an individual is feeling good or ill will, the IEE will prod the individual until he or she displays their attitude.
    IEEs are concerned with the opinions and feelings of those around them and try to avoid saying things that would cause arguments and bad feelings. He does this effortlessly. In fact, IEEs will often choose to follow a very open and accepting life philosophy in order to reconcile his own views with those of others.
    When interacting with others, IEEs are naturally aware of the flow of emotion present and strive to interpret meanings out of individual emotional states. When they feel they've realized an accurate potentiality of the cause of someone's behavior, IEEs commonly clarify their perceptions to ensure their understanding of another person. To actually aid the person in finding positive potential, however, depends on if the subject is important to the IEE (for example, they determine how close of a friend the person actually is to them).

7. Introverted Intuition

The IEE thoroughly understands discussions and arguments focused on following present trends into the future and their possible implications, as well as on exploring one specific imaginative vision of personal meaning, but he much prefers to explore many possibilities, starting from a present point in time and reality, rather than to concentrate on just a few specific visions or trends. He understands that the present moment may be changeable or not be as it seems, but refuses to think too much on the matter, choosing instead to keep a more practical view. To an IEE, the question "What if?" usually applies to something that the IEE can do to change his future, not some sort of alternate reality, such as "What if I bike instead of drive to work?" as opposed to "What if gravity didn't exist?"

8. Extraverted Ethics

The IEE appreciates situations where people are enjoying a positive emotional atmosphere as in having fun and joking together, and is quite adept at creating them himself, but does not see creating or promoting them a top priority, nor does he actively look for people who maintain or need such an atmosphere; too high a focus on that is seen by an IEE as overdone. He can be very empathetic and will frequently comfort his friends and acquaintances, mostly letting them vent to him, offering suggestions as to what to do about it. These are usually practical. The IEE may offer a more optimistic viewpoint, but will not press the matter if the optimism is not received well. He is usually genuinely concerned, but refuses to let the negative energy affect him. This may eventually become tiring if it persists as he will feel guilty for being happy in the face of those close to him being miserable. The IEE does not like conflict between people one bit; he would rather stay on everyone's good side and keep in good terms with both sides of a conflict, preferring not to be judged by his affiliation with one side or another. In such situations he says very little that would give away where he truly sides on an issue.
    Common social roles

1. The self-appointed psychologist who shows interest in everyone's personal, relationship, and career problems in order to figure out what might be the matter and offer pertinent advice.
    2. The social connector who knows lots of people in completely different areas of life and is constantly trying to hook people up with others who share their interests.
    3. The nonpartisan who knows that everybody can be right, and likes to explain people's differing points of view to each other without taking sides.

Edit: what I perceive as your dislike for conflict may be E9 related, now that I think of it. I can see that is an area where you and I differ since I tend to find myself in conflict just to experience it and find creative ways out of it. Not sure if that is type related though. I don't usually back out of conflict even though I have 459 at tritype. I just don't like to hurt feelings, most of the time and I would say I might have a bit of a preference for drama over actual conflict. I am not sure where you stand on drama exactly but it seems you would rather be without it.
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-24-2014 at 01:45 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice interview, could've been longer.

EP > IP // pretty obstinate "if you take away my sense of hearing i'll look for another way of making music, or kill myself".
    Don't see IEI, but i can't really type you, i'm mezmerized by your face and charm Are you a female baby giraffe?!?!?!?!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So I think I'm gonna make one more video and post it here shortly. My parents were downstairs in the other one overhearing me talking to myself which made me feel even more nervous and awkward, plus when I first read the questions when they were posted I couldn't help but start thinking about the answers, so they were unintentionally pre-meditated in the vid. I'm gonna try smt diff and post here shortly, we'll see if ppl can come together on one answer then lol
    No need to rush on this one either. Those who are too lazy to watch can stick to your first one.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    No need to rush on this one either. Those who are too lazy to watch can stick to your first one.
    No reason to rush, but no reason to procrastinate either, if she's going to do it anyway. The sooner the better!

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Aylen, your response was so sweet that I feel like an elephant in porcelain store now Elina, I actually had nothing against your IEI typing at first (Aylen's intuition is probably much stronger than mine ), but the more I've seen you interact with other members here in the shoutbox, I've noticed that you naturally fit in much more with delta/gamma crowd. Please don't take it the wrong way, I love chatting with you, but I just sense your distaste for amping the emotional atmosphere in a Fe way. So for that reason I have a really difficult time seeing you as Fe ego. This video just conformed my previous impressions. And believe me, I didn't want to respond at first for the same reasons, as I really don't want to cause any hurt feelings.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    @Aylen, your response was so sweet that I feel like an elephant in porcelain store now Elina, I actually had nothing against your IEI typing at first (Aylen's intuition is probably much stronger than mine ), but the more I've seen you interact with other members here in the shoutbox, I've noticed that you naturally fit in much more with delta/gamma crowd. Please don't take it the wrong way, I love chatting with you, but I just sense your distaste for amping the emotional atmosphere in a Fe way. So for that reason I have a really difficult time seeing you as Fe ego. This video just conformed my previous impressions. And believe me, I didn't want to respond at first for the same reasons, as I really don't want to cause any hurt feelings.
    I know how hard this was to do.
    @Elina

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    No reason to rush, but no reason to procrastinate either, if she's going to do it anyway. The sooner the better!
    Oh, I meant no reason to rush through the video to make it short like this one, haha. I do want her to make one sooner rather than later.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

God, this is the most emotional and caring typing thread I have ever experienced. I don't care what your type is Elina because you are still my tribe and I am pretty sure others feel the same. I need to go balance my chakras or something.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's a serious vibe but it'd different than gamma serious... It still maintains openness, perceptiveness, and nonjudgey (gamma Sfs are judgey and closeminded when they come to conclusions and it's hard to argue with them unless you do so in a Te way). Definitely not Ne/Si nor appreciates too much Si (omg Si people annoy me at school/work by asking step by step questions for everything...... It's like they can not figure anything out for themselves the first time doing something... Tho I still find Si people lovely at times).
    She's receptive to Se and finds a light type of humor about it. Not easily offended, seems positivist> negativist. Bit of an edge that comes with maturity.

I stick with IEI-Ni and e9 seems to fit as well.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Lmao y'all are so funny. My feelings aren't hurt everyone, it's okay! Keep it coming! I want to get it down to as unanimous of an answer as possible so the more discussion, the better.
    I think I will stick to typing random people who I have never had any kind of meaningful conversation with from now on. I don't even like typing other people. My chakras are now balanced and my woo woo is going off in other directions. I will watch your new video though. <3

YWIMW

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    She's a serious vibe but it'd different than gamma serious... It still maintains openness, perceptiveness, and nonjudgey (gamma Sfs are judgey and closeminded when they come to conclusions and it's hard to argue with them unless you do so in a Te way). Definitely not Ne/Si nor appreciates too much Si (omg Si people annoy me at
    She is closed/superficial, more based upon her own notions than perceptive, and very judgemental.

She hides this probably because she's trying to make finds then and attract a potential mate.

school/work by asking step by step questions for everything...... It's like they can not figure anything out for themselves the first time doing something... Tho I still find Si people lovely at times).
    She's receptive to Se and finds a light type of humor about it. Not easily offended, seems positivist> negativist. Bit of an edge that comes with maturity.

I stick with IEI-Ni and e9 seems to fit as well.
    She is easily offended. I don't know how you can see her as being non-easily offended. She misinterprets things and takes things the wrong way, and takes offence when none is even meant.
    Last edited by Satan; 08-24-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    She isn't closed/superficial, more based upon her own notions than perceptive, and very judgemental.

She hides this probably because she's trying to make finds then and attract a potential mate.

She is easily offended. I don't know how you can see her as being non-easily offended. She misinterprets things and takes things the wrong way, and takes offence when none is even meant.
    hehehehehehe.... says the dude who tries so hard to be "detached" and "cool"....

She's not as easily offended as many Fi egos is what I'm saying. They are the easiest type to piss off. I include myself in this statement. So comparable so: yes, she is not easily offended.

I hardly doubt she is living to find a mate. She isn't marista.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

hehehehehehe.... says the dude who tries so hard to be "detached" and "cool"....

She's not as easily offended as many Fi egos is what I'm saying. They are the easiest type to piss off. I include myself in this statement. So comparable so: yes, she is not easily offended.

I hardly doubt she is living to find a mate. She isn't marista.
    Lungs isn't easily offended.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lungs isn't easily offended.
    you've got to be joking..

also... I see what you're doing..such a littler pot stirrer, aren't you? ~~ typical mercutio

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

you've got to be joking..

also... I see what you're doing..such a littler pot stirrer, aren't you? ~~ typical mercutio
    I'm pot stirring when I say that someone that is Gamma isn't easily offended?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pot stirring when I say that someone that is Gamma isn't easily offended?
    ...as I stated gamma sfs are easily offended. I'd say sev is less than most. but lungs is definitely not the exception by a long shot.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

So I think I'm gonna make one more video and post it here shortly. My parents were downstairs in the other one overhearing me talking to myself which made me feel even more nervous and awkward, plus when I first read the questions when they were posted I couldn't help but start thinking about the answers, so they were unintentionally pre-meditated in the vid. I'm gonna try smt diff and post here shortly, we'll see if ppl can come together on one answer then lol
    Maybe you should focus on things like moving out of your parents place, to find yourself.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

...as I stated gamma sfs are easily offended. I'd say sev is less than most. but lungs is definitely not the exception by a long shot.
    Well, I will let @lungs respond. To me she doesn't appear easily offended. But maybe I'm picking up on her offence.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you should focus on things like moving out of your parents place, to find yourself.
    you are such a dick.

it's obvious you do not like her..and wow merc, you're so cool for popping in this thread and putting her down.

back the fuck off.

also that's my impression of lungs from forever ago not just due to recent threads. like I said, I am also easily offended as most people would attest.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This looks like a potential thread of a looooooot of pages.
    Taking her popcorn:

Creepy-theticalanti

Outside of merc being a dick, I'd say ESIs are more easily offended than SEEs. SEEs are ballers. But then again their duals ILI are often more easily offended than LIEs, so their duals make up for the being-offended that they lack. But overall yes, lots of offendedness going around in Gammaland.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

you are such a dick.

it's obvious you do not like her..and wow merc, you're so cool for popping in this thread and putting her down.

back the fuck off.

also that's my impression of lungs from forever ago not just due to recent threads. like I said, I am also easily offended as most people would attest.
    As I said earlier, we will wait for Lungs to give her take. We know you're easily offended. And you're showing it right now.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Nice avatar. Serious question: do you think you're judgemental or no?
    Yeah, I'm judgemental. But IEI's aren't normally expressive of their judgements.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Even though I think IEIs can be judgemental, like any human can be to an extent, fair enough.
    Well my judgements are usually about things that I think are unacceptable, like people touching themselves in public.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast