Thread: question for E9s

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default question for E9s

How do you deal with anger? What do you do when you feel irritated with someone?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Obviously depends on the situation. I've often been told I give off plenty of non-verbal warnings/energy when irritated. In casual situations this means people back off, so problem solved with minimal awareness and effort on my part. Irritation isn't the type of anger that will build to anything unless they're in my space.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually have trouble verbalizing my anger and need time processing. My anger/resentment builds up if multiple situations come up involving certain people. I also have trouble letting go of my anger in many cases if I perceive that someone has wronged me. I've held grudges for months, even years. At first, I may put a positive face on it or may not be aware of the full extent. I am uncomfortable with being forthright/verbalizing head on what is bothering me because I don't want to rock the boat and make others uncomfortable. Doing artwork, going off on my own, helps me to wrap words around my feelings.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?