Thread: Member Questionnaire (Semp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Semp)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Semp)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something, visible or not, that catchs our attention because we like to comtemplate it.
    Love is something that we feel inside that take us to ignore the little flaws and admire the other person because of who they are
    What are your most important values?
    Autonomy, autenticy, freedom, inpiration, loyalty, sincerity, knowledge
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I don't believe in any God because we are not designed asa strange someone wanted, and if that God really existed there wouldn't be no wars, or decesases because he/she wouldn't want it to happen.
    Althought I believe that those who we once loved and are gone take caare of us somewhere
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is innecesary, and it is never the solution, it only causes death and hatred. People and countries should learn to understand each pther and don't let past mistakes happen again.
    In the other hand military can be necesary to protect people in case of a great disasters or to represent the country.
    Power is something you have to take care of and you have to deserve it, people need a fair and wise leader.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    About books, charecters who appear in them, the plot..movies, games...
    I like to talk about places I've been before or something that catchs my attention.
    I really like to discuss about things that annoy me or random questions that I have.
    I am really into books, music, videogames, fantasy, History, journies... Because it is different from the typicall and boring day-to-day
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No, not really, I enjoy news about a recent pregress in medicine or scince field but it is not something that I use to talk about.
    I'm not really focused on my body, I like to feel pretty, that's all
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I know they're necessary but I hate them I'm still waiting the day that a robot could clean up all my house for me
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I love historical fantasy books and films, something different from what we all are use to
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    People, especially if they personal story is similar to mine or is really touchy. When someone I love goes away..sometimes a song, a book...
    And smile: a stupid joke, a good comedians speech, a present, someone telling me that they care about me when I finally achieve what I want..
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    At home, in my little room with all my books and my everything, a place that is trully mine and sacred. Also in a book shop lost between the shelves and walking throught the nature
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Lack of responsability, to close in myself, hypersensitive, inmature, weird, sometimes bossy and paranoid
    i am too introverted, really jealous ad possesive, I don't get people, too exigent about me and others...
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Creativity, knowledge, memory, it is easy for me to improvise something, funny, inteligent...
    I am different from most of the people, I have a vivid imagination, I get things fast, I know a lot of things, I have a talent to make people laugh, when I really believe in someone/something I am really loyal, I am usually realxed...
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    To understand and interact with other people, to control my extreme envy, to have a little more of responsability and to let myself show others who I really am inside.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    -
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Inteligence, a little bit of originality, ense of humour, sarcarsm, fluid and interesting conversation, non superficial, easy-going...
    I hate people who are too strict, too annoying, quite, bossy, excentric (in the "look at me" way), wants you to be like them, false, too gossip and dominering, too rigid...
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Right now I'm not sure that I want a relationship but I still believe that somewhere, someone is waiting (even if he doesn't now) for me.
    I'd like someone who were the other side of the same coin, that we shared interests but we could complement the flaws of one another
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Let him/her express, don't force him to be someone he isn't, make him use his imagination and be independent, be sure of himself and do't let others make a negative effect on him, and of course, make him love reading.
    It is important now a days show who you are no matter what, look for your place in the world and be able to be who you want to be no matter what others say.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inside I would feel shocked and maybe even angry, I don't know if my face will express it. Depending on the situation and the person I would ask why does he think this way and maybe traying to make him understand my opinion, and if it is something that I know well and I'm concerned with, trying to make him see that he is wrong
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I amd not sure,sometimes I hate society and sometimes I feel like we are a community. Society can sometimes be unfair, stupid, stereotyped and sick but we all live in the same world and in some ways are/want the same. What happens to a poor man in China can, eventually, affect me.
    Pooberty, selfiness and pride, and almost no one is free of this sins. We all look up mostly for ourselves and we don't care or even try to destroy what we see as dangerous, what can be translated as: something we don't understand. And lets not talk about superiority complex
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Someone with a "different spark", someone that is similar to me and can understand me, someone taht sees my flaws as part of me or even vortues. Someone with I can feel connected at all levels amd I know that will never leave my side, even when I don't deserve it.
    I am funny, open, easy-going, I don't mind being ridiculous in public and talk about anything. I also make fun of them in a good way (we all laugh) and can be brutally honest because I know they don't mind
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am quite, polite, I analize them to see if I can get along with them, I wait until the moment I can join to the conversation and then look for things in comun

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Some sort of irrational, maybe a beta or alpha.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Feel like self types as IEI.