Thread: somebody inject me w/ some Ne please :D

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default somebody inject me w/ some Ne please :D

before I deflate. my ile friend is on vacation. my lii friend talks too little.

I usually try to create my own to keep myself excited about stuff but it's so so hard and takes soo much effort, I want to just have a big tin of it nearby. what's worse is all my "random ideas"... are food related

...or is it finally time for me to resort to reading "infinite jest"?

(but seriously. you could suggest articles, writers, whatever... i love curling up with a big ball of improbable Ne )

Here is some Si :

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Reficulris, @Subteigh and other Ne egos! Somebody inject this lovely woman with some Ne! ... Somebody?... Ne body?

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That cow (or goat or whatever) you posted has such short legs… Looks like they were cut in the middle. This cow must be the laughing stock of normal tall-standing-cows at this point in time. One day, though, when smog fills the planet, those legs will save these cows… While all the long-legged cows will choke with their heads in the smog clouds, these cows and their short legs will prevail and prove evolutionary winners as they walk safely under the smog carpet. Humans will crawl around on all four and be called manopieds, or will need masks to survive when standing. And the regular cow will be like dinosaur myths, dead and buried and eaten by worms and transformed into soil nurturing grass that the short-legged-cows can eat. Revenge of the lemontree-Si-cows.

That's all the Ne I could squeeze out for one day…

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    That cow (or goat or whatever) you posted has such short legs… Looks like they were cut in the middle. This cow must be the laughing stock of normal tall-standing-cows at this point in time. One day, though, when smog fills the planet, those legs will save these cows… While all the long-legged cows will choke with their heads in the smog clouds, these cows and their short legs will prevail and prove evolutionary winners as they walk safely under the smog carpet. Humans will crawl around on all four and be called manopieds, or will need masks to survive when standing. And the regular cow will be like dinosaur myths, dead and buried and eaten by worms and transformed into soil nurturing grass that the short-legged-cows can eat. Revenge of the lemontree-Si-cows.

Hahaha, Ankh, you looked like a turtle trying to dance the samba in your Ne impression ! Makes me wonder what we Ne users look like when one-upping Se ego's with our strained and incompetent assertiveness
    @lemontrees: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/kenya/

I'm short on Ne today too, so a lousy surrogate inspired by Ankhs post will have to do!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Makes me wonder what we Ne users look like when one-upping Se ego's with our strained and incompetent assertiveness
    Well… More or less like this:

I'm short on Ne today too, so a lousy surrogate inspired by Ankhs post will have to do!
    …lazy, short-cutting and never quite reaching the level they promise.

ahahahahaha…. ahahahhahahahahaha… Norway, lol...

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well… More or less like this:

…lazy, short-cutting and never quite reaching the level they promise.

ahahahahaha…. ahahahhahahahahaha… Norway, lol...
    Forget norway!!!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

if a giraffe and a turtle mated it would look like this:

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    if a giraffe and a turtle mated it would look like this:

I'm working on it @lungs, but Ananke plays hard to get a bit. Patience is key!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

was that Ne?

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

was that Ne?
    Se rather. (Because there are tangible connections in the images you put together…) Though we could call it helping refi's wishful thinking, too. Then it would be ethics. Anyway, he'd first have to turn me into a turtle, and since I'm a tiger, that will be hard. He can't make me believe I'm a turtle when I clearly see my stripes. I don't believe there are tigers in Kenya, even. (And that was all Se).

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se rather. (Because there are tangible connections in the images you put together…) Though we could call it helping refi's wishful thinking, too. Then it would be ethics. Anyway, he'd first have to turn me into a turtle, and since I'm a tiger, that will be hard. He can't make me believe I'm a turtle when I clearly see my stripes. I don't believe there are tigers in Kenya, even. (And that was all Se).
    Poor misguided Se woman, Turtles have stripes!

Red-eared-slider-ssp-elegans-close-up-of-head-captive.jpg

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Poor misguided Se woman, Turtles have stripes!

Red-eared-slider-ssp-elegans-close-up-of-head-captive.jpg
    That was Se (and even a bit of Ti), too. Congrats, Refi, you are learning fast!

Otherwise, you are of course - as you stated earlier in this thread - on a turtle stage when it comes to using Se, and need to expand on it to use it with success, or the consequences may be fatal. For example, not all animals with stripes are turtles, and you will find yourself with my claws and teeth deeply planted in your neck the day you try more mating tactics based on recognising my stripes as "turtle".

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein
    on command, senseless randomness, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of Dual seeking - how passionately I hate them! How vile and despicable IM begging seems to me! I would rather be punched in the PoLR than take part in such an abominable business.
    This is what I think about all this... have some self-respect.

#sternlookofdisdain

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Close to a Ne mid life crisis/self acceptance or something, i found it amusing anyway... maybe a little in yo face... maybe he could be EIE even... eh... it's something to watch and it's only three minutes.

Sidenote:I just remember theres was a little spec of blood in a doorway and more blood underneath the draught excluder, i was trying to inform the police and others were sweeping it under the carpet... dream last night (I always forget them).

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

( btw actually they are called "fluffy cows" they were bred basically for cuteness, as show cows )

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@point @Einstein

To be honest, I did feel a little queasy after writing up the post but I had so much fun (and spent so much time...) putting in the Si things that I posted anyway (even though I found out after the fact that I accidentally deleted some of the images... I was trying to curate something that looked interesting color-wise and texturally). This in response to the posts saying that I lack self-respect. I do sometimes for sure, but I think not as much recently. I debated writing this as well b/c I felt it would come across as defensive, but I felt like it would be the braver thing to do to confront. Anyway, I take your point, and fewer IM begging in the future for sure.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    @Reficulris, @Subteigh and other Ne egos! Somebody inject this lovely woman with some Ne! ...
    okay, here we go!

... A lot can be said about the neurotic aspects of believing in a god and higher dimensions. Nonetheless lots of people believe, in a god, in gods, in multiple dimensions, in life after death, etc. You can't help wondering, if you are more or less sociologically or anthropologically inclined, what the purpose of all that is. I mean, one is going to far when claiming believing is something schizotypical, when a very large majority of mankind engages in it. Is there a way out of this dilemma?

There is. By treating the Divine as an attribute of the universe, not as something that is equal to it (pantheism) or something that exists outside of it (theism). if God is, like time and space, of a lower order than the universe itself, we can make room for the mystique that seems to lie hidden in the universe, without getting caught between science and religion, and we can take a stand without having to take a stand.

"Yes and no" I replied to the question if I am an atheist. Now you know why....
    Last edited by consentingadult; 08-20-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@lemontrees have you read chuck klosterman?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    @point @Einstein

To be honest, I did feel a little queasy after writing up the post but I had so much fun (and spent so much time...) putting in the Si things that I posted anyway (even though I found out after the fact that I accidentally deleted some of the images... I was trying to curate something that looked interesting color-wise and texturally). This in response to the posts saying that I lack self-respect. I do sometimes for sure, but I think not as much recently. I debated writing this as well b/c I felt it would come across as defensive, but I felt like it would be the braver thing to do to confront. Anyway, I take your point, and fewer IM begging in the future for sure.
    I was being meta-sarcastic

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lemontrees have you read chuck klosterman?
    OMG! just a picture of this dude is more Ne than the average person can handle in one day!

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    I was being meta-sarcastic
    ...oh

sorry, I couldn't tell. anyway, whatever, i apologize for posting but not for... uh... posting my second post. even though i thought einstein was a real poster who had deleted his post. =___= ; ; (...)

* goes back to my state of sleep-deprived confusion *

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    ...oh

sorry, I couldn't tell. anyway, whatever, i apologize for posting but not for... uh... posting my second post. even though i thought einstein was a real poster who had deleted his post. =___= ; ; (...)

* goes back to my state of sleep-deprived confusion *
    Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! - Albert Einstein

Original quote.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, boredboredboredbored. So bored the word lost meaning, I am empty, so empty, I can even f a t h o m how you Si types deal with it.... You start a campfire I'll grab some various elements to throw in it to make it magically different colours... I want a hug first...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol

For Ne here are some ideas...

Go somewhere...be it museum, a locat place that you have not been, take a class, go to trivia night at a bar, let a nice person ask you out, go dancing, try a yoga class, grab a friend for movie night. ...

How are these for Ne
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedMarquee View Post
    I'm so bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, boredboredboredbored. So bored the word lost meaning, I am empty, so empty, I can even f a t h o m how you Si types deal with it.... You start a campfire I'll grab some various elements to throw in it to make it magically different colours... I want a hug first...
    Lol...did I just read this?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html