Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: type me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type me.

i didn't know what to write, so i kind of just went self-indulgent stream of consciousness. so type away.

i'm inconsistent and reserved and abstract.
    i don't like dry cake.
    i'm confused a lot of the time.
    i put my feet in others' shoes often. sometimes i even put my nose in them.
    i look forward when i look back and back when i look forward.
    i have a crick in my neck.
    i want you and me and everybody to be free existentially.
    i want us to know and love ourselves.
    i want to be free physically too, but i understand there are laws that cannot be defied.
    i've tried and tried.
    i'm talking physics, not government.
    that shit is wack.
    i'll break any law that seems to infringe on my right to experience my life how i'd like to.
    i'd like to help you do the same, just for the fun of it.
    it might even bring us close.
    i like love and friendship.
    i frequently put both on hold to be alone for long periods of time.
    i often fall far far into myself, caught in a trap.
    the self looking at the self is like looking through smoke in a maze of broken mirrors.
    i get desperate sometimes.
    i hate most people that i've met and that i see doing things. so much is pointless. and frankly just sad.
    i don't mind being nice to them most of the time though.
    sometimes, i like to provoke people into reconsidering themselves and their positions and their feelings. a lot of times for their sake, sometimes for mine. but it's difficult to accurately measure something like that.
    humans are never altruistic for it's own sake. always theirs.
    sometimes i'm just in a bad mood and i think someone has it too easy breezy, thinking of nothing so i might try to shake them up.
    i like to bring shadows over the light and confuse people so that they might realize nothing is for certain. nothing is how it seems.
    everything is dependent on everything else.
    it's impossible to really understand anything because you can't understand everything.
    learning that is the beginning of knowledge. i think. who can know?
    meaning is inherently personal.
    large leaps of faith must be taken to communicate anything or to receive a message.
    i like psychic connections with people. finishing each other's sentences. clarifications in meaning. dancing with words. loud loud laughter that hurts. always more memories.
    i hate how boring people are and how they let their fears stop them in their tracks. go some place.
    i'm afraid i'm boring and stupid and hopeless so hole myself up a lot to find "myself".
    i try to will my life into existence.
    i fail too often and give up too easily.
    i like to dance.
    i like to listen to music.
    sometimes i want to fight just so i might get punched in the face.
    i've been punched in the face.
    i don't mind hyperbole to make things more interesting.
    human memory is too fallible and a lot is already made up whether we know it or not.
    what's so bad about doing it consciously?
    we're not many of us conscious creatures.
    it's a kind of strength.
    i need to work out.

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how does this make you feel? or simply what do you think of it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trifling nincompoop View Post
    how does this make you feel? or simply what do you think of it?
    i don't quite feel anything. without listening to the words, i get the sense that it's supposed to make me want to move my body, perhaps lose control, perhaps fall into other bodies like the song has its own gravity. however, it just feels flat and shallow and formulaic. the thumping bass on every single beat is kind of a tired club trope. i feel like i've heard this same song more than a thousand times by more than a thousand different artists. but mostly my reaction to this song is completely context dependent. i'm sitting alone in a quiet space. i'm not particularly up. if i heard it in a club and i was drunk and maybe in love with the moment, i could see myself being flooded with positive emotions, but then the song would simply be an accent to circumstances way beyond it. idk. this song doesn't do it for me by itself.

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaggedskin View Post
    i don't quite feel anything. without listening to the words, i get the sense that it's supposed to make me want to move my body, perhaps lose control, perhaps fall into other bodies like the song has its own gravity. however, it just feels flat and shallow and formulaic. the thumping bass on every single beat is kind of a tired club trope. i feel like i've heard this same song more than a thousand times by more than a thousand different artists. but mostly my reaction to this song is completely context dependent. i'm sitting alone in a quiet space. i'm not particularly up. if i heard it in a club and i was drunk and maybe in love with the moment, i could see myself being flooded with positive emotions, but then the song would simply be an accent to circumstances way beyond it. idk. this song doesn't do it for me by itself.
    Ni is blatant here
    edit: everywhere actually

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're a sadistic ass hole type....confirm and final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post

Surprises assure me that I am still alive.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i hate most people that i've met and that i see doing things. so much is pointless. and frankly just sad.i don't mind being nice to them most of the time though

And FAKE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am picking up what you are putting down %100.
    Last edited by wacey; 08-20-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

you remind me a bit of user @Hydrangea (EII) but much more cynical and dark. a little bit of myself too.
    honestly my impression is an IxFx who self identifies as IxI. i hope you stick around after you get typed, your posts are interesting reads.

edit: also i'm getting an sp/sx impression.

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you check off Reininonics creative, at least the verbal track you're running at the moment.

Of the statements you've made so far, what would you invert or change in the next month? Three months? Year?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Umm....

Ni base, I would go with IEI 4w5.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i hate most people that i've met and that i see doing things. so much is pointless. and frankly just sad.i don't mind being nice to them most of the time though

And FAKE
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And FAKE
    Is she hacked or smt? The statement's weird already the fact that she just posted it twice is even weirder.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

its a quote from the OP. maritsa added "and FAKE." reeeeeeeeeeeeeeead people.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    lol it's a lot of text

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    lol it's a lot of text
    lol you didnt reply with a typing without even reading it like @William

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    We did and we know I can see where the fakeness comes into picture, but sadistic is a bit much

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    We did and we know I can see where the fakeness comes into picture, but sadistic is a bit much
    you did i agree, i was just pointing it out for the other ppl

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to everyone generally and to some specifically

is conceiving of a world where we let freedom ring really your idea of sadism? how about getting to know how the seams have been threaded into the fabric before making idiotic blanket statements based on your silly limited world view.
    i said this was self-indulgent stream of consciousness. it wasn't well thought it. completely careless.
    i could've worded things better.
    i don't actually hate most people. i simply hate the way things are. the humdrum of everyday life. the back to work, back to home, back again. day in day out. going no where to go to the grave.most people are an enabler in that kind of stagnation and the horrible oppressive force it is. i hate them for that, the way the are. not them. if that's sensible.
    i enjoy getting to know people. i like to make attempts at understanding why and how they've cultivated their worldview. me being nice and funny is an attempt to get to know someone. it's not fake. being nice to someone you hate isn't fake. it's simply being polite. sometimes politeness is the better teaching method, sometimes it isn't. it depends.
    i thought i was iei, but have been questioning lately. i'm not so well-versed in socionics that i'm convinced of any of my reasoning. i'm always skeptical of myself. i'm might iee or eie too. idk. i'm pretty sedentary though physically. i'll go anywhere mentally.
    all i want now tomorrow and all the days after that is more self-awareness and more self-expression. give me space to be myself. i give you space to be yourself. we recognize each other in new and different ways, all the time, every day when we remove the need for people including ourselves to simply be feeling roles. it's inhumane.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Eii arw very consistent. Choose another type for this user
    -

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I thought Maritisa's sentiment was hot.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It only seems like you want to be liked by others and have no contribution only to observe. It seems to me that you're only half conscious half alive. Being polite is a manipulative tactic in a situation where you don't like someone. It goes back to you needing to be recognized ras half decent. Free to express yourself physically is effing anything that you deem worthy. That again doesn't speak of anyone with any snse of responsibility towards their mate and I just want to say thatv is exactly the impression that I gather.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I thought Maritisa's sentiment was hot.
    Maritsa's full of fire today

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

. Being polite is a manipulative tactic in a situation where you don't like someone. It goes back to you needing to be recognized ras half decent. Free to express yourself physically is effing anything that you deem worthy. That again doesn't speak of anyone with any snse of responsibility towards their mate and I just want to say thatv is exactly the impression that I gather.
    Well does that make it ok for you to be a bitch?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Maritsa's full of fire today
    IKR... I like to see the fire within come out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well does that make it ok for you to be a bitch?
    It would seem that way wouldn't it? How much worse does it seem to be lied to? To be tactfully deceived? So much. People who truely know you and what you're about will love you for acting like a bitch because they know that you're setting and following standards of personal ethics. That is so much more honorable than a fake person
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

It would seem that way wouldn't it? How much worse does it seem to be lied to? To be tactfully deceived? So much. People who truely know you and what you're about will love you for acting like a bitch because they know that you're setting and following standards of personal ethics. That is so much more honorable than a fake person
    So when I tell you that you're a despicable I'm just being "nice" and "honest". Because you have a wishy washy personality?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So when I tell you that you're a despicable I'm just being "nice" and "honest". Because you have a wishy washy personality?
    Say whatever you like.
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Say whatever you like.
    Thankyou Maritsa. I will.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

On a socionics note you're in the category of types along with SEI and LSE....I can vaguely recall that category and the other two types that belong to it. I wish I could remember that social definition or where I've read it maybe silkie can help find it. I'm not saying that you're one of these types for sure because I would have tp look at the pther two tp decide.
    -

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does that mean it's a fake account, b/c I thought it was at first.

Idk. I like the original post.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that Maritsa? Seems awfully...different.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    It's definitely her. Evidence:
    But a hacker who is familiar with this forum would also know that nobody else is EII, thus would say something similar to make it seem more like her.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Umm....

Ni base, I would go with IEI 4w5.
    Are you calling me sadistic?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Are you calling me sadistic?
    He could very well be ILI and your hands are clean

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Radio, Hydrangea, Minde, and other active EIIs would like to have a word with you.
    um, I read her comment as sarcasm.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He could very well be ILI and your hands are clean
    Thank you.

YWIMW

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radio, Hydrangea, Minde, and other active EIIs would like to have a word with you.

What exactly seems different? Both you & Aylen have commented you're surprised. This is feisty Maritsa coming out, that we've seen through the years. Haven't seen her like this in probably the past year or so, outside of the one thread attacking Ashton & Scapy a while ago, not sure if that was in the past year or not, but we've definitely seen this side of her before.
    You're misunderstanding though. I'm not saying there are no other EII's here.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trifling nincompoop View Post
    umm i read his comment as sarcasm
    hah. more irony...

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Not all IEIs are sadistic, but all sadists are Ni-base.

/logic

Why do you have so many spoilers in your posts?

Just curious.

I wanted to make her work for it.

YWIMW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast