Recently, I've been majorly confused about my Socionics type. I've always considered myself an ILI, but then a few people pointed out that I could be SLI, with a few LII/ILE guesses at first. So, I feel like I need another opinion, from another place, because this is getting too confusing for me. I know I've done a questionnaire before, but I want to be thorough with this, to get the maximum amount of clarity.

I'm also trying to figure out my MBTI type on the way, and I'm pretty sure I'm an IxTx, seeing as my INTP typing were dispelled by a few people, pointing out ISTx as a type. Problem is, I'm not that good at physical activity, specialization, or detailed work, so how can I be an ISTx if I can't do Sensor things? I've attached both questionnaires, and help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Questionnaire
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

It's the fact that I can imagine myself to be any type, along with the fact that my mind won't give it a rest. I mean, I keep second guessing myself, because I constantly receive new information which changes my perspective, and that perspective won't shut up about which type I am. Also, I also keep having suspicion that I'm undergoing the Forer Effect no matter how well I can attempt to figure out my type and I REALLY want to get this solved so that I can go on with my life and actually figure out some self-improvement.

Also, my age is a relevant factor in my uncertainty. I'm 15, so I'm still developing into my full personality, so I'm still a little confused on what I am developing into, along with my ADHD, which, I feel, skews me over a bit. I have it mostly under control though, so while there may be a few disparities, there won't be so many that I'm untypeable.

Of course, MBTI-to-Socionics conversion is annoying as well, and now that I know my MBTI type, i want to clear that once and for all, because I want to learn everything and maybe start applying later.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I yearn for tranquility and comfort in life, with a significant other and a secure job, a nice, quiet house where I can have the freedom to me, and a significant other that gives me the feeling of being loved, cared for, not alone, truly alive in every sense of the word. A place where I can quietly exude myself, and have a connectedness with someone that transcends life, and yeah.

I mean, a luxury lifestyle would be a nice bonus, I guess, and having the ability to experience all the best of life physically and mentally would be great, but I feel like I want security and stability so that I can use that to challenge myself and achieve self-actualization. That, and the feeling of being perfectly connected with someone, joined at the hip, I should say, and a routine that allows me to live a quiet, peaceful life while I challenge the world's various mysteries.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

It's hard to try to explain the concept of "being at one's finest", because it's a dynamic state, one which is constantly changing, and as such, it's hard to say that at a certain point in time, I would feel the best that I can. However, I'll try my best to answer this question, despite the fact that the question itself feels...murky to me.

I normally tend to feel the best when I'm around my friends. I mean, I know I do think too much, so, when I'm around my friends, that state of being detached from the world is replaced by a feeling of connection, of being there, and of feeling alive and happy and healthy and earthly. There are other times where I feel this way, mostly in competition, because there is a drive for me to work hard, to stop overthinking my life away and start DOING something to turn those thoughts into reality, but I would say I feel my best when I'm fully attached to this world.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I feel inferior when I don't measure up. I mean, I can see now that my closest friends are going to be great, successful people, and I do get jealous of their abilities sometimes. Yes, I know that it's useless, because I also have skills that make me great, but I won't have the same skills as them, like, focusing correctly (a byproduct of ADHD), and being physically organized. It's just, I understand where I am inferior, and that really tears at me, because though I understand where I am superior, it is where I am inferior that truly hurts, because I cannot fix them, no matter how hard I try to. I also feel inferior, sometimes, when I look at the unwavering strength of my friends, sometimes. They're all so capable, and they all keep pushing on to their best, but for me, i kind of just stand in the background, thinking and waiting for the right chance, so I end up missing things while my friends push themselves to be the best they can be.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I tend to focus on how I feel about it. Yes, it's a little ludicrous, but my feelings about something is like a sense....a gut feeling. A hazy image, conjured by the brain, given form, and a surety that makes me feel confident, powerful in the choice I make. Yes, it may be the wrong thing to do, completely, but I prefer to let the feeling blossom, because it really is reliable. Afterwards, I add a little research and fact-checking to ensure that my feeling is backed up my hard evidence, and I make sure I have all the necessities ready for it, and afterwards, I will take onto that decision.

As an example, when I decided on my headset, I first focused on a feeling. At which, that very feeling took root, and I knew, if I were to buy my headset, they would be of a similar price to my gaming mouse (about 70-80 USD). So, I did a little research on the headphones, and I found the headphones that I felt were just right for me. However, I wouldn't decide everything on said feelings alone, so I read up on reviews and juggled it over carefully until I had two headphones I was to make my choice from. At that point, it was pretty clear that the second headphone would not be good, based on the fact that I had wanted that only for the price and review ratings, and I went with my gut, and picked the headphones I wanted. To this day. It remains reliable.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

My emphasis on a project is how successful it is in the end. Of course, I try to maximize the amount of comfort I have, because it's a nice feeling, but of course, I figure out what I need to do, how I will do it, and go through an intense planning session with my mind, mulling it over endlessly. Of course, most of my projects tend to have me slacking off, not because I can't finish it, but because I am too lazy and don't have the right amount of motivation to accomplish the project. Afterwards, it takes a little push, which normally occurs from deadlines, and at that point, my execution of manifesting the project in the real world is easily done (as a result of my planning).

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Well, awhile back, I went to a close friend's birthday party. So, we went and ate dinner at a place which served wings, and the first hour was basically just spending time with my closest friends, laughing, talking, and feeling included in the conversation, which was a pleasant feeling. Afterwards, we headed to the movies, and I sat in the far end of the theater, away from my friends. Watching the side conversations though, tore at me, because I didn't really feel included, and yes, I know, it's selfish to want to be there 24/7, but I really didn't feel included. Watching the faces of my friends though, was nice and peaceful, and the closeness was a warm feeling that I personally enjoyed. The movie was nice though, though there were quite a few inconsistencies, but the outing was splendid overall.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

If I want to learn something, I tend to break them down into concepts that I can play with. I dunno, it's like, taking a 3D hologram of a cube, and zooming in and out, changing your perspective until you hit that perfect perspective that explains everything, if that helps. I do tend to theorize though, but I prefer to make sure that my understanding of the concept is perfect. After that, execution of said concept should be natural, a contrast to the idea of refining the execution until it is perfect, so I guess I would say I work backwards while learning so that I can achieve a result quickly.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

I can't really judge myself well, but I would say that my organization depends on the realm of influence. Physical organization (that which happens in the real world), is horrible, because my approach to learning applies to that, and as such, I don't do it because my understanding of said idea is perfect and as such, there's no need to push myself. If necessary, I can achieve said action, but I prefer not to, because it is a waste of time and energy. Mental organization, however, is absolutely flawless because I direct my efforts into it. My ability with organization, is wholly dependent on effort alone, like most of the things I do, and if I have a motivation, I will.

I do prefer others show organization, because I think it is sloppiness when others cannot achieve basic levels of organization. You know, if someone plans something, I expect them to have it sorted out properly, so that the transition is as easy as possible. I'm pretty calm about spontaneity, but I prefer it when the spontaneity is regulated to the point where it won't fly everywhere to the point of collapsing.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I judge new ideas through two means. First, I judge it through my lens, and while I know that seems a little...messed up, I judge it through my screening process. It's hard to explain how I judge it though, but there's either a sense of correct or wrong. If, say, that new idea challenged a preconception, I would check how it stacks with evidence, to see whether or not it is a baseless claim, or a new idea fit to be judged within my realm of creation. Of course, my principles are to judge ideas independently, so if I want to judge an idea, I will figure it out based on my own terms, as unbiased as I possibly can make it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I find harmony in making sure that the people close to me are safe, happy, and healthy, and by making sure that I follow my beliefs and uniqueness. As such, I really don't care for strangers, acquaintances, and 'societal beliefs', because first and foremost is my autonomy before I start worrying about the people close to me. So, I would have to say that my priority is being me, and after, worrying about others.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I can't say whether I think before speaking or vice versa, I do too much of both to tell. I can still say though, that I'm not one for blind action unless the situation falls for it. Occasionally, I would say that I do lose my filter and speak without thinking, but for the most part, I would say that I prefer to think before speaking. Whether it is a millisecond or an hour, depends on the situation.

Regarding one-to-one communication compared to group discussion, I would say I prefer one-to-one communication, simply because it allows me to get deeper into a subject matter and gives me more leeway in a discussion. It also GREATLY helps if the person I'm speaking to is a close friend, because all my reservations and barriers are pretty much eliminated. Group discussion, however, is a nice change of pace because it offers a lot of perspective, and while I'm confident in doing group discussion (so confident that I dominate the discussion), I prefer it if I have a one-to-one discussion with someone close to me.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I prefer to know my destination before leaping, and despite the fact that there are times where I will jump into blind action, I would say that I prefer thinking before acting. Again though, the amount of time I think will depend, but for the most part, I like to plan before I go up against something.

Regarding actions versus words, I would say that i do prefer actions, despite my complete lack of action regarding things. I have been criticized for my lack of action and my passivity, because there are others who believe in actions before words, but sometimes, it's hard to do the right action for someone. I want to be a thoughtful person, rather than someone who just cops out because I can't find something perfect, and if I have to take a lack of action as a result, so be it. I do love words though, and I would say the perfect combo would be a mix of actions and words; with the words to show appreciation, and the actions to execute said appreciation into something...real.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

For the purposes of this question, let's say that I'm about to do someone interesting, seeing that I really don't watch TV. So, if my friends call for a night out, my answer will depend based on the situation. First, if they are only friends and not close friends, then the answer is no unless it's something really interesting. However, that in itself is rather unlikely because they only people who invite me to things are close friends. However, if it is with close, precious friends that I can interact easily with, then the only question is where we're going, how we're going to get there, the amount of money involved, the safety, and the time range. If those are cleared (in which they usually are), then I am golden.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

It's hard to explain how I am when I'm stressed out. I mean, I tend to become kind of emotional when I am stressed, and I basically release all my pent up emotions, so I suppose I would basically be someone with a temper. The only issue I have is that when I'm stressed, I basically break down into tears if I attempt to articulate said stress. It's really weird and annoying for me, because it's completely unlike my calmness and confidence, but eh, it's stress.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I get really ticked off at shallow, mindless fools who don't care about their future, focusing only on their short-term pleasure. Weak-willed people also make this list as well, because I cannot stand people who are too weak to resist temptation and cause problems for everyone else. And of course, annoying people are also on that list as well.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I like having deep discussions with people about the topics that I know really well. However, even if a topic I don't know ridiculously well comes up in a deep discussion, I don't mind, because deep discussions in general are what I like having. I'm alright with just small talk, but the moment it gets too annoyingly vapid, I retreat, unless I'm having one with a close friend, in which I attempt to listen for their sake.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?

I pay the least amount of attention to materialistic things, such as clothing, gossip, status, food, and cars, because to me, materialism is not the answer to life's problems, though it works as a bonus. Maybe, when I become successful, i might worry about materialism, but I prefer not to, because I figure, that I'll find a way to supply myself with what I need eventually.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?

My close friends perceive me as introverted yet loud, crazy, hyperactive, overly intelligent, overly logical despite showing a TON of emotion towards them, and completely dumb in the head in terms of acting in social situations. Of course, they also see the quiet side, so while they may say I am loud, I am not actively loud, acquaintances see me as loud, crazy, smart, logical, and hyperactive, and complete strangers will see me as quiet, smart, and forceful.

The mistake in all of those perceptions is that it only touches the parts of me I show to the world. My close friends see me the best, though I exaggerate my energy and social stupidity for fun. Acquaintances only see the mask of me, the loud, crazy, intelligent ADHD person, so while they may understand my mask, they will never become close if they don't break the mask. Strangers, I keep away from, and I tend to stick around my close friends for that, leading to the view of a quiet, forceful, intelligent man, which is actually a surprisingly accurate interpretation of me, considering that they barely know me.

Now, what my friends would say are not me? Well, I'm not shallow or materialistic for one, so they know that I'm not the person to go to for the latest gossip, or item to buy. They also would never say that I am really spontaneous either, because I tend to carefully plan things before I dive, and as such, they get frustrated at my inability to just enjoy the moment. They would never say that I am overly ethical or a 'follower' of the group mentality, as I prefer cold logic and a depth of emotion in comparison to the group emotionality and flawed logic. They would probably say that I'm not a social butterfly either, despite my ability to talk to people easily (debate skills).

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Well, it depends on what I can do. If it's a quiet day, I would alternate between research on interesting topics, playing video games with close friends, and reading while listening to some nice music. If it's a busy day with an event, I would probably prepare for whatever is happening and go. If it's a day where I can hang out with friends, I would most likely go, as long as the time, location, and safety are considered well enough to have an actual event, and they show up. At that point, I would just be relaxing with my friends, and be rather carefree. If it's a fun day at an amusement park or a waterpark, I would be traversing the place, mostly alone, prepared to have an interesting time. However, if there's one constant in my flurry of activity, it is sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.
Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Questionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by Block I: :Ti:

1. General to specific, specific to general Ė what does it mean?

General to specific is the narrowing down of something until it fits perfectly, and by that same vein, specific to general is the branching out of something until it fits into a broad area.

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

To me, I would say that logical means that youíre being rational, making decisions using facts and data rather than emotions or ethical worldview and being as unbiased as you can possibly be, which correlates pretty well with the common view and the actual definition.

3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?

Fractions are just a part of a whole, and the clock is that whole.

4. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?

A rule is a social agreement, set upon by a group of people. Of course, that means that different people will demand for different rules, leading to more confusion, so I would say that the rules you have to follow are basic morality rules, and basic societal rules. If you want to conform yourself to more complicated rules (being a vegetarian, following a religion, etc.), then you can.

5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

A hierarchy is basically a listing of people by order of importance (in one manner of another), so some people like to use hierarchies to organize people. Itís not a requirement for one to follow a hierarchy, because there will be someone who will (mentally) place you in their personal hierarchy, but if you want to follow it, by all means, go ahead.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

To me, instructions are just a guideline for me to follow, not set in stone, but a good guide nonetheless. I use instruction manuals if Iím completely new to the activity, just so I can get familiarized with it faster, but I can generally survive without one. If I were to create one, though, I would probably make it on an activity that I am familiar with.

7. Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

That particular statement has to do with societyís definition of freedom, seeing as they want people easily managed. I would say that I somewhat agree with the statement, as people need a society before they have their particular brand of freedom, but I donít agree that itís always in compliance with the laws. Yes, you can grudgingly accept laws and still be free, because freedom is in your perception.

8. Tell us how about consistent you are?

Iím generally a pretty consistent person. Wake up, do something, eat when hungry, drink water when thirsty, say hi to family, return to doing something, and eventually shower, brush teeth, and sleep. I mean, most of my day is basically, to get on the internet, stay there, and learn or do something, so my life is rather dull, I suppose. During the schoolyear, my schedule tends to be wake up, eat, go to school, stay until 6, go home, relax, shower, brush teeth, and sleep. It's just what time I do it is the most important reason, because I can go through all-nighters fairly easily.

9. What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?

A standard is basically a societal message of ďyou totally need to do thisĒ, and itís more or less because people want stability in their lives. Itís kind of stupid, when people try to force standards into your life, but itís your choice whether to or whether not to do something.

10. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

My Ďhome libraryí would be my iPad Mini, so I would just organize files by folders, clear up books, keep music in the same album, and basically make the process simple, easy, and approachable.
Quote Originally Posted by Block II: :Te:

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

Work is a tool for people to obtain the monetary values necessary for them to continue their existence, in my opinion. Personally, I would distinguish whether I can do it or not by three things. One, it cannot be physical work. Two, it must be interesting, and not boring. Three, it has to require thought in it.

2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

Quality is how well you do something, and Quantity is how many of something you create. There might be a correlation, and yes, sometimes, price depends on quality, but itís making resources efficient that really determines quality.

3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

As I stated in the previous question, to determine quality, make resources as efficient as possible. Because people will inevitably notice how it is created, they will Ďreviewí the quality, and as such, you can externally determine quality from there.

4. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

If I donít finish work that means that either the work is dull, uninteresting, and unnecessary, or I was too busy thinking of something to do it. Thereís not much emotion put into it, honestly, because it happens sometimes, and what can you do about it?

5. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.

Interesting work is work that allows me to theorize, to build a foundation of theory upon another foundation of theory, to build something until you FINALLY UNDERSTAND IT, from the ground up, allowing you the ability to revolutionize that field with your discovery. Props if the environment is interesting and the people are tolerable.

6. You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

I would look at how much the creation of said item cost, through Google. Afterwards, I would look at the profit margin. So, if the profit is roughly equivalent to 75% of the original value, equaling 175% of the cost of creation, it would be overpriced. 150% would be correctly priced, and 125% would be underpriced.

7. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?

ďCould you explain to me how Iím not doing it right? Iím producing results, arenít I? So, how exactly would that correlate to not doing it right? For that matter, how can you define right? Itís a subjective term, so exactly how can I agree with your opinion if itís subjective, and different from mine? ď.

8. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

ďHmmÖhow do they do it? Does it fit my method? Can I optimize both styles, to overcome the weaknesses and combine the strengths, ultimately creating something better?Ē I would think. Afterwards, I would plan out how to do it, achieve said action, and maybe feel proud once I actually do it.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

ďAre they good enough that I can trust them to help? How can I learn from this, so that I donít have to ask for help again?Ē

10. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

I would consult Google, leave the workers with the information, and let them build it. If they want a pyramid thatís exactly like that of one of the Egypt Pyramids, then Iíll give it to them.
Quote Originally Posted by Block III: :Si:

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Beauty is a subjective opinion of how aesthetically pleasurable something is. My definition is not a generally accepted notion, because of the fact that Iíve took out the subjective meaning of said definition, leaving some people annoyed at it. I mean, I donít really change my opinion about beauty, since it is subjective, after all, but I really donít care for it either.

2. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

A beautifully dressed person is someone whose clothing appears aesthetically pleasurable, subjectively, which fits the core of beautiful, since beauty is a subjective opinion of how aesthetically pleasurable something is. To explain beauty to someone who has never heard about it, I would just tell them to look around. Is there anything they like?

3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?

There is no template for beauty, seeing as it is SUBJECTIVE, and as such, nobody really knows what everyone thinks beauty is. There is a term for a Ďclassical beautyí, but itís again, subjective, so it doesnít matter.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

Comfort and coziness are just basically how nicely the environment fits to your materialistic tastes. Personally, I would create my comfort and coziness by making the place with all the electronics, food, and drink I need, in a slightly Spartan environment, with maybe one or two people Iím close to, and at that point, I would be set. If anyone wants to judge, let them, but I really wouldnít care.

5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

I pick out my own clothes pretty easily. 5 pairs of shirt, 5 pairs of shorts, 5 pairs of jeans, 5 pairs of socks, a pair of dress clothing, and 5 pairs of pajama outfit. All fitting me, enough to last 10 days, so I can wash every seven days, and dress clothing for special events. I will allow my shirts to be somewhat fashionable, but I prefer dark colors anyways. So, no, Iím horrid at fashion, horrid at selecting clothes, and horrid at putting variety in my clothes. Itís more efficient anyways, to not have to worry about clothes and the environment.

6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?

Iím not really the type for cooking (my parents do it all for me), and I get the feeling that when I do cook, I will probably just select a few recipes that are simple, easy to make, and good enough to satisfy any hunger. Iím not really a foodie, so my consumption is limited to what tastes good, clears out my hunger, and easy to make, but if I want something, Iíll just go get takeout.

7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

People actually mix and match color patterns? So, do they, like, randomly decide that green matches blue and as such, pick these two together? Iím sorry, but that just sounds like plain silliness to me.

8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

I meanÖsure? Itís not like I know any of this anyways, so Iíll let someone else do the work for me. If itís overly extravagant though, Iím putting my foot down, period.

9. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

Iíll let someone else plan it for me, and Iíll decide what to actually do. I mean, itís not like I care much, other than the allocation of resources to be efficient, to be honest.

10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

I guess a person has bad taste if it doesnít fit to a personís aesthetic tastes? But wouldnít that mean that everyone has bad aesthetic tastes? I donít even think I can give an example, itís pretty confusing. Iíll just stick to my own small tastes, and not worry about others.
Quote Originally Posted by Block IV: :Se:

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

Iíll justÖuse the MBTI as a guideline? Also, I guess I would take into account the skills people have and sort them to it? I mean, Iím not good at pressing people to do things, but I can organize them. Iíll let someone else handle it, I suppose.

2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

According to Google, an incursion is ďan invasion or attack, especially a sudden or brief one.Ē I surmise that it has to do with boundaries, so I would say that I deal with incursion by just ignoring the emotion (and the invasion of boundary) and looking to see the real message. Regarding repulsion, I get confused because how am I supposed to tell if someone wants me to go away or not?

3. What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?

ďMy peopleĒ means that these people I call mine are the ones I care about. ďStrangersĒ would be anyone on the street, people I donít know well enough. So, Ďstrangersí become Ďmy peopleí when I start caring about them and Ďmy people íbecome Ďstrangersí when they do something that hurts me enough that I stop caring for them. But, if a person becomes Ďmy peopleí theyíre pretty much stuck with me, because I am extremely loyal to 'my people'

4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

There are strategies of attack, physically and mentally. I mean, you could destroy someoneís self-esteem, destroy their power base, use deception and subterfuge to literally rip through someoneís political capital; the point is, thereís many ways of achieving your goal. Iím not the type of person to use them, but I will if pushed. I suppose it becomes justified in a situation where people wonít STOP, or simply when you need to achieve a goal.

5. Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

I find it funny that I have no real differentiation of Ďmy territoryí, and Ďtheir territoryí in everything except for intellectual situations. I get a little touchy-feely sometimes, and I do hear complaints of ďyouíre getting into my personal bubble!!Ē However, if I do that, itís just a sign that I enjoy their company, and thus, will hug the life outta them, regardless of whether or whether not they agree to it.

6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

Volitional force is best used in a situation where subtle force cannot be used. I mean, volitional force is necessary when people wonít bend, right? So, if you canít use subtlety to get what you want, then you should attempt to consciously use force to get it done, right?

7. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

To protect yourself and your interests, you have to play sneaky. You canít outright force your interests in the open, because that would be stupid and so very naive, so you have to talk to people, get them to ally with you, and at that point, you have a small safety net. However, you canít rely on allies forever (as they CAN backstab you to further their interests), so you need to build your own base by pandering to people below you. At that point, you have your own interests pretty locked in. Just be careful of unexpected events though, they will ruin you unless you have some kind of plan for it.

8. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

If opposition arises, I simply ignore their attempt at making demands, calmly establish my demands, and at that point, Iím set. Force generally is unnecessary, simply because unwavering demands canít be bent by force, but if force is necessary, Iím better at asking people to do it for me.

9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

Iím not that strong a person, honestly, but Iím strong enough to get what I want. Iím highly susceptible to force though, because if Iím not 100% sure of my demands, I can get convincedÖrather easily, provided the logic makes sense. My friends think Iím pretty strong though, though I suspect itís because I donít react as emotionally as they do.

10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

A person is strong if they can endure, physically and mentally, with a force of will so strong that it can overpower common logical sense. Of course, there are different motivations to that. Perhaps they are good at emotions, and people listen to them thus. Or maybe, they understand the common logic, and thus, people follow, to attempt to understand. There are many reasons, many ways for a person to do something, and the reasons will always lie in the deepest pits of their subconsciousness.
Quote Originally Posted by Block V: :Fi:
1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Boorishness is being rude, I think. Not too sure of whether or whether not if fits with the generally accepted definition, but I think it works. I suppose Iíd explain boorishness the same way I defined it to both the child and the adult.

2. How would you improve the moral of the society?

Good luck on that. Society will not budge on morals unless everyone decides to, and that is a hard task, regardless of whether or not you have good sway. Iíd focus of improving the efficiency of society, and maybe, over time, societyís morals will improve.

3. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?

NO. Thatís just stupid. I would NEVER be able to do that. Itís just an excuse creator, a get-out-of-jail-free card for someone. Now, if you want to teach someone to do better, then, by all means, go right ahead, but really, please donít justify bad behavior that way.

4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

Love is putting someoneís needs before your own, and sticking with them whether they like it or not, so I suppose you can love and punish someone at the same time by giving them what they need and not what they want.

5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality Ė the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

I would just say 50/50 on both. Itís a fair trade, to keep the guest happy, but also to keep the host happy, and it allows you to really make decisions as equals.

6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

Sympathy is in the bluntest terms, pity. People only express sympathy if they actually pity someone but they donít want to show that they pity someone, so itís advised with you pity someone and not advised when that someone is insanely sensitive.

7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

NormsÖfollow a religion, follow pop culture, live a 9-5 job, come home, have sex, and basically live meaningless, materialistic lives. People donít have to follow them, itís just that some people prefer stability to the vast unknown to an amount thatís scary, and as such, prefer to live stereotypical lives that make them feel good. I would honestly say that Iím more of a person who wants a little stability, but is not afraid to go out into the unknown.

8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

To me, right=correct, and wrong=incorrect. Itís simple, really. To judge correctness, look at the facts. Does it work? Or is it a failure?

9. What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

Moral and immoral are simply definitions of how societyís standards fit. I suppose my understanding may fit, itís just that I dislike societal definitions, and to check on correctnessÖlook at how logical it is.

10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude Ė what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

ďIs the attitude justified logically? Is there any way I can fix it?Ē would be my primary questions upon encountering a negative attitude. After that, Iíll get someone to fix up the rest for me. Regarding showing my own negative attitude towards someone, I would only do it if I was really emotional. Iím not really an emotive person, far from it, really, but when I get negative, I stay negative until I get positive. I suppose it would manifest in the silent treatment, and maybe a few, harsh comment, and after that, I would need someone to lift me up with their positive attitude (because Iím horrible at emoting). I donít forgive people easily, and I will hold a grudge if I feel as if the person that I hold the grudge on deserves it.
Quote Originally Posted by Block VI: :Fe:
1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" Ė how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

I donít understand the phrase. I mean, firstly, the sentence is GRAMATICALLY INCORRECT, and secondly, that quote is just plain idiotic. How does the world not cost a single childís tear?

2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

I wouldnít know, because I generally donít express emotion. When I do express emotions, then I just express them, no ifs, no buts, no nothing; Iíll express emotions, and Iíll be dammed if someone tries to stop me from doing it.

3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

I use negative emotions a lot. I use it around stupid people, annoying people, clueless people, angry people, sad people; I use negative emotions around everyone I dislike. Of course, there are people I like, and I will be positive around them (of course), but my day-to-day life generally consists of getting annoyed at people.

4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

I guess I express my negative emotions in frowns and disapproving glances. I mean, are people supposed to think about it or something?

5. Shallow emotions Ė what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?

ďOMIGOSH IíM SO HAPPY WE R GOIN SHOPPIN AND THE WE RGUNNA WATCH KIM KArDIAHIAN OMG YAY !!1!1!11Ē would be the perfect example of shallow emotions. Also, of course there are other emotions, and those emotions, sane people use.

6. What are right or wrong emotions?

Right emotions= sincere emotions, wrong emotions= shallow emotions. Simple as that.

7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side Ė positive or negative?

I can change my emotional state from positive to negative, and negative to positive, so both sides. I just need a little help on the latter.

8. What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?

Pouring out your emotions= getting stressed, trying to explain, and basically bursting into tears. UGH. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. I canít explain myself logically, I canít do anything, and the people around me are stuck listening to me sobbing.

9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

NO. If I showed my internal emotional state to others, Iím pretty sure people would be surprised, in a bad way.

10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Yes, I can track my emotions, but I donít do it though. Itís a complete and utter waste of time, and regarding otherís emotions, Iím not responsible for the emotional outbursts of others.
Quote Originally Posted by Block VII: :Ni:
1. Do you like surprises?

Surprises are nice, and I would say I like them. Itís justÖsometimes they really do interfere with all my plans and I donít like them then, despite

2. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

People change in a variety of ways. When we make a choice, we change, and we decide our life path by making those changes. Of course, others can see the effects of the change, but not the change in action itself, so I would say that itís just a natural part of life.

3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

Not really. As good things happen, bad things happen along with it. Some may say that said actions are for be best, either to comfort or just to positively enhance the situation, but because you canít see other possible choices, and the effects of that, you would never be able to know.

4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

Horoscopes and fortune-telling are mainly just Forer Effect at its best, simply because itís an industry where everyone falls for what someone says easily. However, there are some situations where it does work, and when it does, itís like finding a gem in the rough. Now, regarding luck, I believe in it but I don't believe in it at the same time. I know that makes no sense, but I believe it can happen, i just don't believe in putting all my cards in it.
5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

You can predict how an event COULD happen, but you canít actually forecast events. I mean, people can claim that they have the ability to predict events (even to the point of getting the whole thing entirely) but you canít say you can forecast events 100%.

6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?

Time is a diverging river we follow for as long as we live. Itís one of the eternal things about the universe, so it will always be there until the universe ends. I donít know if you can feel time (because it just happens xD), but I suppose itís possible to Ďkillí time by wasting it with meaningless activities.

7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you donít know when it is supposed to happen?

Funnily enough, my life is defined by waiting for events. Itís always me waiting for an event, me during the event, and me after the event. So, I would say that, yes, it is easy. Uncertainty, though, slightly unnerves me, simply because of the fact that I donít know whatís going to happen, but I try to figure it out.

8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

I can logically deduce how something will end, and exactly how cause-effect happens. However, you canít blindly forecast, because people can claim that they have the ability to predict events (even to the point of getting the whole thing entirely) but you canít say you can forecast events 100%.

9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

Iím normally pretty early, but I suppose if someone was late I would just shrug it off. I mean, itís their decision in the end, and once they make their decision, theyíll face their consequences.

10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:

a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts

Itís still early, so I guess Iíll just sit here and wait.

b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts

Iím a little nervous. I hope the person is nice.

c) It is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here

Oh, they probably got stuck in traffic or something. I can wait.

d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here

They must really be running late. Let me call them, just to make sure theyíll arrive.

e) More time and the person is still not hereÖ

Depending on what the call said, I will react. If theyíre late because of traffic reasons, I will wait. If they canceled it, I will leave. End of story.
Quote Originally Posted by Block VIII: :Ne:
1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

The meaning of life is subjective to each person, because it is subjectivity that creates meaning, and as such, it is not the same for everyone.

2. What should be done so people can be happy?

Give them the necessities for life, social equality, freedom, and the ability to make what they want of themselves, which is what society offers now, just in the barest sense.

3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

If a situation has a lot of potential, then it would be logical to expand that potential until it becomes what it should be. However, I would feel better if I were to plan it, and someone else to implement it.

4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about him right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?

If I meet a stranger, I focus on guessing their type, and at that point, I have a sketch of what theyíre like, and after that, I add all the other, non-personality quirks, and I suppose understand a person, for the most part.

5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in him. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?

An interesting person...the five qualities I would ascribe to him are intelligent, random, funny, emotional in a non-annoying manner, and extroverted. Heís interesting, because heís intelligent, I get along very well with him, and heís my debate partner. HmmÖregarding myself, Iíve heard that I am interesting, if only because I can be Ďfunnyí and Ďsmartí. If someone were to call me boring, I would just shrug. I mean, Iím boring to strangers and interesting around close friends, so I suppose I wouldnít mind, given the person was a stranger.

6. What opinions, from close friends, seem:

a) Fair

ďYouíre really smart, but you do tend to be overly affectionate at times.Ē

b) Not fair

ďStop trying to hug me, you overly emotional fool.Ē

c) Hurtful

ďWILL YOU SHUT UP? Youíre annoying, loud, and you need to stop the male PMSing.Ē

d) Strange.

ďYouíre funny.Ē

7. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

The fantasies I have involve living a happy life with the one I love, with an element of success in it.

8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

They have to be intelligent, they have to be able to maximize their potential, they have to be able to understand people, they need to be adaptable, and they have to put in a modicum of effort to become successful.

9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

I suppose a lack of effort, a lack of adaptability, a lack of potential, a lack of understanding.

10. What is more important in life Ė to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

I think both is necessary to life a happy life. To understand that good shouldnít cross with successful, and vice versa, and the balance of both is the key to a happy life.