TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my typing video interview

It's long. Sorry about that.

For those of you who have at least watched bits and pieces of the video: What's my type?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Judicios extrovert minus IEE, somewhere around E9-E1-E2 sp/sx or sp/so

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure where others see sp first in me. I think I'm sp last, though admittedly Enneagram isn't something I know a ton about.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad I got to see a vid of you.
    I think hearing you talk about socionics stuff was easier than reading. Though I admit that a part of me was wondering how much of his Qs and your answers were geared to LSE. (Only because of the things you've done during your type switchings.) But hearing it sounded more natural as your answers seemed quite spontaneous and smooth.

Your vid seemed to lack the energy I tend to see in LSE, but that's quite possibly related to enneagram.

Also, I think the interviewer did well at making sure he understood you, and getting you to verify if he was right or wrong about what he understood.

My vote: Delta ST. <3
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think there's a significant risk for confirmation bias in typing, and that's a big part of the reason I'm not sure if I'll ever fully embrace a type again. Other reasons include not wanting to take myself or Socionics too seriously and knowing that I've changed a lot over the years and may change again.

I will say though that while the original LSE typing (that I was willing to listen to) came from him after a long private conversation on Facebook when I was at a point where I didn't care about Socionics at all and wasn't a bit invested in being any particular type. He didn't know me at all at the time and also didn't care what my type was, so it seemed a reasonable suggestion to consider. I was pregnant at the time and thought it might be making me more Delta-ish, so I decided to just put the idea on the back burner until I'd had the baby and was out of postpartum recovery for while. Now it's been over a year since I had her, and I'm still feeling Delta ST. We'll see what happens.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so